| Page 1 of 1
|| [ 8 replies ]
Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:56 pm
Folks, I think it's safe to say that Gangstalking is batshit insane, her army of mental demons are stressed out from the constant warring with reality and the CSIS Mason baby she carries is most likely the result of a backseat drunken poom-poom with a stranger pretending to be Jesus Christ. The clap was just a bonus.
However, let's take a critical look at the story as advanced by Gangstalking, to see just how full of shit she really is.
The Conspiracy Begins...
Gangstalking may as well be writing about stories she read from golden disks inside a hat for all the sense she makes. This conspiracy begins, not with her uncovering a bomb plot, witnessing a murder or even stumbling across a rigging of an election. Nope, instead our intrepid victim mouths off that the cable company for which she works has billing problems with their cable-boxes. Yup. The dreaded conspiracy which the cable company is trying to hide is that sometimes, people who didn't order movies get charged for them and the cable company is willing to waive the charge if the customer brings it to their attention. Those bastards! Well, Gangstalking wasn't about to whittle down her soul for errant movie-charge refunds; she had to act! So, she invented a conspiracy and told people about it. Rational people. People who believed in error rather than sinister machinations. Whoops. Despite styling herself as an ordained Joan of Arc, destined to lead us to a New Jerusalem, Gangstalking got fired for being a wingnut, AFTER having met with the shrinks.
But, the cable-company couldn't let this go public! They had tried to ruin the Messiah, but they had failed to crush her soul completely! Fearing a wrongful dismissal lawsuit for maybe, ten thousand bucks, the head honchos of the cable company gathered in international waters aboard their hydrofoils to plan what to do.
There, in the dark of night, they decided to forgo giving up their errant movie-charge refund scheme to bring the world under their heel and cause Gangstalking to...get another job elsewhere!
The Hunt Continues...
Our plucky retard heroine wasn't about to give up that easily. Instead, she got a job at CIBC. Uh, go team? Anyway, once hired, the cable company executives decided to continue their plan to protect the errant movie-charge refund scheme and ten-thousand dollar wrongful dismissal lawsuit by convincing the entire bank that they had hired a goof! Gangstalking, not one to let the conspiracy push her around, beat them to the punch by convincing people no conspiracy was necessary for her insanity! Having recruited at least two mental demons to aid her in campaign already, Gangstalking set about her task. Every time somebody was at the photocopier and made more than two copies, conspiracy! Every time somebody got on the elevator, conspiracy! Every time somebody drank from a cup of coffee with their left hand, then their right hand, then their left hand again, conspiracy! Key jingling, paper-clipping paper or even answering the telephone were all signs of a vast effort to ruin her. In a failed attempt to convince her bank superiors she wasn't a loon, she reported all the conspiratorial signs she had seen in order to head the conspiracy off before it began.
Itching from the clap and out of yet another job, our resourceful little heroine was desparate to convince herself the conspiracy was real, it wasn't just her really being batshit insane. Having tucked away enough money from her two jobs by never doing laundry, she was able to eke out a small connexion to the internet. Where else, but in a poorly organized repository of unchecked, unverified and anonymous information of dubious origin could she find her answers? There, all alone in her apartment, she connected to a world of survivors! Other people who were convinced they weren't crazy either! Other people who found it to be wholly acceptable to skip medical treatment for mental illnesses and instead whip poisoned meat at dogs. Yes, she had found her rock, her beacon, her raison d'etre. There was no way the years long conspiracy to convince her she was too insane to sue for wrongful dismissal was going to win now!
Yes, Gangstalking had successfuly found a panacea for the gangstalked blues; acceptance from random anonymous whackjobs on the internet.
The Omniescent Presence
What I like most about Gangstalking's theory regarding her plight is the exactness with which the conspiracy operates. Wouldn't you like this amount of perfection from say, anything in this world? If the conspiracy is tapping her phone, they have the best techs in the world who can drill into the phone-lines, without a single soul noticing, at any time or at any place. If she has the lines tested, the conspiracy can retrieve ALL of their equipment IN TIME without leaving behind a SINGLE clue! Fuck, the Watergate burglars couldn't even do it!
The precision that must be involved in installing vibrating floors without ever upsetting any other tenant. The amount of money that must be spent renting rooms or paying bribes or covering their tracks must be enourmous, especially after such a long time.
Nobody ever confronts her directly either. Notice that? If word gets out that there's a pedophile living in a neighbourhood, it's front page news as local residents camp out front of the person's house, threatening to kill him if he doesn't leave. News stories abound about undesirables being found out and mobbed out. In Gangstalking's world, the world is complicitly silent. Somehow, people find out that there's this retard or looner or pervert or slut and NOBODY ever makes mention of it.
Can a conspiracy really keep EVERYBODY silent?
This brings us to the flaws in her theory. For the sake of argument, let's accept her words as true. Fuck, I know, but I did say for the sake of argument...
1. Why would the conspirators be willing to spend this amount of money to keep her silent about a wrongful dismissal or even a cable-box billing scam? Samsung got nailed with a collusion lawsuit not-so-long ago and they're doing just fine.
2. Do the actual conspirators have lives? Don't they ever go on vacation, see their families, get sick, catch a movie or just chill? If they do, this would increase, almost exponentially, the number of conspirators needed to maintain the conspiracy the way Gangstalking says it happens. You'd need any number of conspirators on call to quickly remove vibrating floors at a moment's notice. But, according to dipstick, it happens.
3. If the attempt is to keep her silent, why do the conspirators allow her to maintain so many different websites exposing them? If Gangstalking tries to make a phone-call, the conspirators have it tapped, recorded and redirected to keep her from doing whatever, but they miss ALL of her many websites which expose them. Are these conspirators just sloppy, stupid or lazy?
4. Why not just whack her? What's the point of the grand cat-and-mouse game the conspirators are playing with her? If the conspiracy is as large and as vast as she says, don't the conspirators have something better to do than maintain a facade that she's bonkers? Shouldn't they be preparing for the Martians landing, raising Atlantis or the New World Order? Instead, they devote their time to one person who had threatened to expose their cable box billing scheme. Doesn't that seem out of kilter with a vast conspiracy?
5. Why are the groups she feels may play a part in the persecutorial conspiracy interchangeable? She thinks maybe the Masons are behind the conspiracy to "get her", but it could just as easily be the CSIS or the RCMP or an international banker's cabal. Nothing in her accounts makes out specifics as to why one group is involved and not another. So, in order to make a conspiracy able to do all of the things she needs it to do in order to deny being retardedly insane, she homes in on a shadowy group. But, it could have just as easily been any other group.
6. Why does the conspiracy use East German hand signals? Firstly, I'm not convinced she was able to cull actual Soviet spycraft from the internet, but again, assuming she did, why use publically available signals? Don't the conspirators have anything new to use? The CIA never made up their own series of signals? Don't the conspirators have the money for a cellphone or two to communicate with each other? Radios? Nothing? Just 50 year old publically available hand-signals. Okay.
Do I really need to wrap this one up in a bow folks? Gangstalking is pure entertainment. I love reading her site as it's some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. That she attempts to defend it as real reminds me of a 12 year old WWE fan defending wrestling as real. A whole lot of "Nuh-uhs!" from pouted lips and clenched hands on hips.
I can't wait for her next installment.
Remember folks, the Comment Corner will always be here with Batshit Watch, yet another public service offered to you, the grateful public.
Nam eloquentiam quae admirationem non habet nullam iudico
Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:14 pm
LOL! Thank's for the laugh.
Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:25 pm
Vibrating floors... I missed that one.
Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:01 pm
My pet theory is that this batshit goof-off is really a gangstalker herself and is trying to ensnare victims in her Masonic plot. She censors others, harasses dissenters and pushes these dipshit neo Byzantine plots that somehow involve the Reptilians, Masons, Illuminati, and the Dharma Initiative, but for all their omnipotence, they can’t shut down her measly website? Whatever. Gotta go, the floor’s shaking
"Wannsee was just a conference of top administrators." (BeaverFeaver trying to downplay the origins of the Final Solution)
Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:26 pm
Brillient, thank you.
I read like, one thing of what they wrote.
That was enoguh to tell me that they are on crack. Or soemthing much, MUCH worse.
Probably sniffs burning plastic a little to often, eh?
Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:37 pm
How did you miss the vibrating floor routine? It was classic! The conspiracy made her floors vibrate but were able to sneak in and remove the devices without a trace before Gangstalking could get a Sears repairman in to look at them.
The Keeper of the Lawn shit had me in stitches. Thumbs up! (I don't know which is the emoticon that does it)
Nam eloquentiam quae admirationem non habet nullam iudico
Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:08 pm
I'm afraid I don't have the patience to read much more than a paragraph or two at a time of gangstalking's ramblings, but I find the Dayseed abridged and annotated versions are more than satisfactory.
Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:43 pm
I thought the conspiracy began when she was a waitress? I'd almost put money on the hostess from that coffee-shop being the ringleader of the whole thing. Freemasons/Illuminati/aliens got nothing on waitresses. Remember, the food crud between the fork tines is intentionally done to drive you mad.
A quick gang stalking update. Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:23 pm
The last few days I have been trying... http://www.uscg.mil/D13/can/CANObservcerGuidebook.pdf
I still haven't quite figured out where the US Coast Guard oil slick/weather reporting and distress flare identifcation tips come in to the whole "gangstalking" thing. Maybe it's just me. Or the Stasi. Or the Stasi and
me. But I'll never tell!
"Then, tell Colonel River, to cut off their retreat from the bridge. Now, God be praised, I die contented." ~ General Wolfe
Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:05 pm
I read some of that website and had the same thought that "mustang" did. That this person might be a member of an organized assault group and the website just a tracking tool for victims that stumbled onto it. I know a lot of people claiming to be victims of this crime are really just stalkers. This person might be a real victim too, but how would anyone reading know without actually knowing them. And then a stalker would just say they were a nut job anyway, that being the usual way to deal with everything "gangstalking".
I know one person that was or is a target of organized assaults for a real reason and I know some people that have been involved in the assaults. The victim had their food and environment repeatedly tampered with (chemicals added) and were messed with in other creative illegal ways that were legally not provable unless somebody talks. The people who were involved were lied to about the victim and received money or other "perks" to go along with it. Some didn't get anything, but others received advise about their future "health" or general situation if they did "talk".
| Page 1 of 1
|| [ 8 replies ]
- DAYSEED RIPS OFF DAYSEED
- Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:25 am
- INDIGO RIBBON CAMPAIGN
- Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:02 am
- THE ANGER ANEW
- Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:54 pm
- POSTUS INTERRUPTUS
- Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:44 am
- STEVEN TRUSCOTT MURDER OF LYNNE HARPER, PT 1.
- Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:05 pm
- THE OL' SWITCHEROO
- Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:57 am
- NEW UPDATE SOON: ELECTION ANALYSIS
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:11 pm
- HOSTING THANKSGIVING REDUX
- Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:59 am
- THINGS WHAT NEED TO GO, FIXING THE UNIVERSE
- Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:58 pm
- METAL GEAR SOLID: THE MOVIE
- Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:23 am
- CENSORSHIP, FREE SPEECH AND THE ARGUMENT BY PROXY
- Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:58 pm
- TOY RECALLS: WHY BOTHER?
- Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:45 pm
- LIFE'S MYSTERIES
- Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:38 am
- FIXING TIM HORTON'S DRIVE THRU'S
- Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:27 pm
- NEIGHBOURHOOD TRUTHS
- Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:58 am
- POLITICAL ARGUING: YOUR GUIDE TO...
- Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:03 pm
- WEDDING NO-NOs
- Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:17 am
- LIBERTAD VS. CARRY ON (PLUS TRANSFORMERS)
- Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:51 am
- NEW UPDATE TOMORROW
- Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:25 pm
- THE MASTER DEBATER AWARD
- Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:56 pm
- GOOD UPDATE COMING SOON
- Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:43 am
- THE COLD CODGER'S WEDDING
- Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:13 am
- AND THE BEAT GOES ON...NEW UPDATE!
- Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:34 pm
- ATTENTION WILL FARRELL: WARNING INSIDE
- Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:06 am
- RADIO WHAT MATTERS
- Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:27 pm
- FACEBOOK: SCOURGE OF THE INTERNET
- Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:11 am
- UNDERDOGS, FREE BITES AND COMMON SENSE
- Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:11 am
- EXCLUSIVE GUEST ARTICLE...READ IT NOW!
- Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:18 am
- LIKE, THE BESTEST THINGS EVER! UPDATE!
- Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:01 am
- THE BEST BAND EVER: THE COMMENT CORNER DECIDES
- Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:42 pm
- READ THE REVIEW DEEMED TOO RISKY TO PUBLISH
- Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:34 pm
- 5 THINGS TO SAVE LOST
- Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:43 pm
- UPDATE COMING SOON
- Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:58 am
- THEATRE GOERS: A GUIDE TO SHUTTIN' UP
- Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:17 am
- IN A PERFECT WORLD...
- Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:26 am
- THE SONY PLAYSTATION3
- Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:16 pm
- WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN? ***WITH UPDATE!***
- Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:44 pm
- ARGUMENT BY ABANDONMENT
- Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:06 am
- 80's TELEVISION REWRITE
- Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:52 am
- ATTENTION HORRIBLE OLD PEOPLE
- Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:29 pm
- COMMENT CORNER CONSUMER ADVOCACY
- Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:07 am
- WHAT THE ROYAL CANADIAN AIR FARCE CAN SUCK...
- Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:41 pm
- IDENTIFYING HORSE-PUCKEY: A FIELD GUIDE
- Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:40 am
- ROAD TRUTHS
- Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:24 pm
- ANGRY HATE FROM DUMMIES! (NEW HATE MAIL)
- Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:45 pm
- GAS STATIONS: HOT ORGY SPOTS OR SOCIETAL NEED?
- Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:22 am
- WORKPLACE SURVIVAL AND YOU
- Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:29 am
- SUPERBOWL PARTIES AND YOU
- Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:52 pm
- Ugly Phrases, Ugly People
- Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:26 am
- Haven't You Heard? X-Mas is over!
- Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:01 am
- Poor Man's Carwash
- Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:05 am
- In Response to the moral issue of the day...
- Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:21 am
- MEGA NEW 2006 POSTER AWARD OF THE YEAR AWARD!
- Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:42 pm
- SUPER NEW!! 2006 CKA POSTER AWARD OF THE YEAR AWARD!
- Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:00 pm
- NEW!! 2006 CKA POSTER AWARD OF THE YEAR AWARD!
- Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:34 pm
- 2006 CKA POSTER AWARD OF THE YEAR AWARD!
- Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:08 pm
- Letter of Apology to Best Buy
- Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:35 pm
- 2006 POSTER AWARDS OF THE YEAR AWARDS ARE FINALLY HERE! Pt1
- Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:25 pm
- More News You Can Use
- Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:43 pm
- The Sterilized
- Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:27 pm
- The Champs What Win
- Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:20 am
- The Ads what give Rise to Greatness
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:17 pm
- The Phrases What Ire
- Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:49 am
- The Delusions What Pain People
- Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:30 am
- The Group of Seven
- Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:11 pm
- Conspiracy Thinking Part 3
- Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:18 am
- Shameless Advertising
- Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:39 pm
- Hosting a Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:40 am
- The Vernacular of the Stupid
- Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:37 am
- Hotspot Roundup
- Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:27 am
- Emotional Intelligence
- Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:16 pm
- Conspiracy Meeting Minutes
- Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:44 am
- Dangerous Art of Self-Promotion
- Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:40 pm
- COMMENT CORNER WEEKLY POSTER AWARDS!
- Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:24 pm
- The Brown File: NOT for the weak of heart.
- Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:18 pm
- Looking for Meaning in Duran Duran Songs I
- Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:50 pm
- Terrible Movie Posters
- Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:30 pm
- Hollywood: Date Raping the '80s.
- Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:16 am
- The Comment Corner Weekly Optimus Prime Recognition
- Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:46 pm
- Why Kids Today Suck, (Unified)
- Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:43 pm
- Why Kids Today Suck
- Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:01 pm
- COMMENT CORNER WEEKLY POSTER AWARDS!
- Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:44 pm
- Movie Trailer Reviews Part II: Trailer Harder
- Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:12 pm
- Dead Art of Conversation Part II: Ellen Degeneres Sucks
- Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:28 pm
- The Dead Art of Conversation
- Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:51 pm
- More on Conspiracy Theorists
- Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:05 pm
- Movie Trailer Review
- Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:04 pm
- Truncated Comment Corner Weekly Poster Awards
- Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:00 pm
- Open Mindedness
- Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:29 pm
- The University of Guelph
- Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:45 am
- THE COMMENT CORNER WEEKLY AWARDS!
- Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:30 pm
- Injury to Insult
- Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:26 pm
- Attention Whores and Busybodies
- Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:43 am
- THE COMMENT CORNER WEEKLY AWARDS!
- Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:16 pm