| Page 1 of 1
|| [ 5 replies ]
Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:01 am
Like, too often this Comment Corner is about proving people wrong or pointing out how wrong they are or what else is wrong. That's, like, you know, wrong or something. When are we going to, like, get into what's all good here? Why, that would be today silly-pants! Let's hold hands and explore this magical world of cotton-candy clouds, strawberry-milk rivers and butterscotch droppings from unicorns! If there's like, any time left, I'll tell you about a dream I had where I had a magic iPod that would let me here what people were thinking about me, but like, I had to be near them. Oh, that would be nice, wouldn't it? I don't know if there'll be time.
Anyhoo-hoo, here are some things that I like (maybe you like them, like, too!):
Duh! Talk about, like, the bestest food ever! Ice cream can come in so many different varieties that it makes it enjoyable for everyone! If I'm feeling blue, maybe I'll have a chocolate ripple with like, whipped-cream! Woo-woo, all on board the express Train to Tastebud Heaven! Then I'm up and ready to go outside and hug my neighbours and compliment them on their like, totally awesome child-rearing skills! But, if I'm already happy and I want to keep that crazy joy-bender going, maybe I go for, like, Tigerstripe. Could you imagine? I'm such a kidder! Does anybody remember bubblegum ice cream? Oh my god. It was so, like, much fun to eat it! Was it ice cream or was it bubblegum? It was so hard to tell sometimes.
Sometimes I get headaches from math too.
If I have an apple and you don't have one at all, what happens if I give you like, half of my apple? We'd be bestest friends forever and we could write that down in pen in our yearbooks! That's what like, good about sharing and stuff. When you share, you're not just sharing something like a cookie, AIDS (like, awesome diet time!) or a CD, you're reaching out to somebody else and like, totally telling them they matter. I think that if like, you can
put a smile on somebody's face, then you like totally should
put a smile on that person's face. If you don't, there should like, be a law that makes you get totally sentenced to Frowny-Prison for being an awful Grumpy-Potato. Sharing's cool too. If I could just get each person here to try and share one thing today, that would be like, a totally awesome start to making this a Share 'n Care world! Maybe you could give a roastbeef sandwich to your dad, or a sweater for an elderly relative just in case they're cold, or a dental assistant school application for a chronically unemployed friend. You'd be totally like that Aunt Theresa lady!
Farts are gross.
I didn't want to introduce a bummer of a topic today, but, like sometimes you have to get all political, even when you don't want to. Sorries in advancies guys!
Walking is a totally awesome thing to do. Like, you can really make a difference to this one country in South America, Environment I think it's called? It's like, totally hard to breathe there and stuff because the skies are all smoggy. But, like I saw this documentary on the news that you can help the people of Environment by walking around because walking around absorbs the smog. People who live there don't have any cars but a lot of smog blows down from like, Mexico I think. You've got to be careful when like, defending Environemnt. That one President, JFK, like totally took one in the melon when he wanted to send troops there or something yucky. Wars suck. But, if we all keep just walking around then we'll stop the smog and people down there can like, totally get back to whatever it is they do down there.
Mentally challenged kids are like super heroes that just need a push!
Anyway, that's just some of the things that I wanted to share
(tee-hee) with you today. I really hope you enjoyed our time together as we bonded, united and had like, a totally awesome adventure!
I love all of you guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a happy rest of April the 1st
Fuck, that WAS painful to type Canucker. You know what's funny to share? Cellphone video of a handicapped kid skidding backwards down an icy hill in his wheelchair. Especially if he has one of those little orange flags and he's headed towards a parked taxi.
Anyway, the Comment Corner is pleased to spread more hope into your otherwise meaningless lives this week with a guest article from Tricks and original Comment Corner posters from Arctic_Menace just in time for Easter. After that, we'll probe how many wooden stakes through the heart it would take to kill Andy Richter once and for all, a whimsical look at my plans to start an underground retard-fighting league and why Dr. Phil would be more entertaining if he could squirt corrosive venom from one of his tits.
In other words, the updates are coming, quit bitching.
Nam eloquentiam quae admirationem non habet nullam iudico
Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:16 am
Every guy knows that ice cream is simply a device to attract the opposite sex in the hope that she'll let him bang her like a Salvation Army drum.
"Then, tell Colonel River, to cut off their retreat from the bridge. Now, God be praised, I die contented." ~ General Wolfe
Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:17 am
Non Nobis Sed Patriae
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Shhh... My common sense is tingling! - Deadpool, AKA Wade Wilson, AKA The Merc with a Mouth.
Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:20 am
This really creepy coming from the Comment Corner...
Never ever question Canadian Coolness!!!!!
America is North America's basement. Its where you put all the crap and forget ab
Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:42 pm
*pulls out Airsoft gun and aims it at you*
Use "like" one more fucking time... I dare ya... *cocks gun*
Super Hippie Psycho Socialist doesn't fit you, I'm sorry,
| Page 1 of 1
|| [ 5 replies ]
- DAYSEED RIPS OFF DAYSEED
- Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:25 am
- INDIGO RIBBON CAMPAIGN
- Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:02 am
- THE ANGER ANEW
- Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:54 pm
- POSTUS INTERRUPTUS
- Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:44 am
- STEVEN TRUSCOTT MURDER OF LYNNE HARPER, PT 1.
- Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:05 pm
- THE OL' SWITCHEROO
- Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:57 am
- NEW UPDATE SOON: ELECTION ANALYSIS
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:11 pm
- HOSTING THANKSGIVING REDUX
- Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:59 am
- THINGS WHAT NEED TO GO, FIXING THE UNIVERSE
- Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:58 pm
- METAL GEAR SOLID: THE MOVIE
- Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:23 am
- CENSORSHIP, FREE SPEECH AND THE ARGUMENT BY PROXY
- Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:58 pm
- TOY RECALLS: WHY BOTHER?
- Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:45 pm
- LIFE'S MYSTERIES
- Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:38 am
- FIXING TIM HORTON'S DRIVE THRU'S
- Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:27 pm
- NEIGHBOURHOOD TRUTHS
- Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:58 am
- POLITICAL ARGUING: YOUR GUIDE TO...
- Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:03 pm
- WEDDING NO-NOs
- Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:17 am
- LIBERTAD VS. CARRY ON (PLUS TRANSFORMERS)
- Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:51 am
- NEW UPDATE TOMORROW
- Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:25 pm
- THE MASTER DEBATER AWARD
- Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:56 pm
- GOOD UPDATE COMING SOON
- Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:43 am
- THE COLD CODGER'S WEDDING
- Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:13 am
- AND THE BEAT GOES ON...NEW UPDATE!
- Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:34 pm
- ATTENTION WILL FARRELL: WARNING INSIDE
- Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:06 am
- RADIO WHAT MATTERS
- Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:27 pm
- FACEBOOK: SCOURGE OF THE INTERNET
- Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:11 am
- UNDERDOGS, FREE BITES AND COMMON SENSE
- Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:11 am
- EXCLUSIVE GUEST ARTICLE...READ IT NOW!
- Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:18 am
- LIKE, THE BESTEST THINGS EVER! UPDATE!
- Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:01 am
- THE BEST BAND EVER: THE COMMENT CORNER DECIDES
- Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:42 pm
- READ THE REVIEW DEEMED TOO RISKY TO PUBLISH
- Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:34 pm
- 5 THINGS TO SAVE LOST
- Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:43 pm
- UPDATE COMING SOON
- Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:58 am
- THEATRE GOERS: A GUIDE TO SHUTTIN' UP
- Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:17 am
- IN A PERFECT WORLD...
- Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:26 am
- THE SONY PLAYSTATION3
- Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:16 pm
- WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN? ***WITH UPDATE!***
- Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:44 pm
- ARGUMENT BY ABANDONMENT
- Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:06 am
- 80's TELEVISION REWRITE
- Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:52 am
- ATTENTION HORRIBLE OLD PEOPLE
- Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:29 pm
- COMMENT CORNER CONSUMER ADVOCACY
- Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:07 am
- WHAT THE ROYAL CANADIAN AIR FARCE CAN SUCK...
- Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:41 pm
- IDENTIFYING HORSE-PUCKEY: A FIELD GUIDE
- Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:40 am
- ROAD TRUTHS
- Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:24 pm
- ANGRY HATE FROM DUMMIES! (NEW HATE MAIL)
- Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:45 pm
- GAS STATIONS: HOT ORGY SPOTS OR SOCIETAL NEED?
- Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:22 am
- WORKPLACE SURVIVAL AND YOU
- Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:29 am
- SUPERBOWL PARTIES AND YOU
- Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:52 pm
- Ugly Phrases, Ugly People
- Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:26 am
- Haven't You Heard? X-Mas is over!
- Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:01 am
- Poor Man's Carwash
- Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:05 am
- In Response to the moral issue of the day...
- Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:21 am
- MEGA NEW 2006 POSTER AWARD OF THE YEAR AWARD!
- Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:42 pm
- SUPER NEW!! 2006 CKA POSTER AWARD OF THE YEAR AWARD!
- Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:00 pm
- NEW!! 2006 CKA POSTER AWARD OF THE YEAR AWARD!
- Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:34 pm
- 2006 CKA POSTER AWARD OF THE YEAR AWARD!
- Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:08 pm
- Letter of Apology to Best Buy
- Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:35 pm
- 2006 POSTER AWARDS OF THE YEAR AWARDS ARE FINALLY HERE! Pt1
- Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:25 pm
- More News You Can Use
- Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:43 pm
- The Sterilized
- Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:27 pm
- The Champs What Win
- Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:20 am
- The Ads what give Rise to Greatness
- Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:17 pm
- The Phrases What Ire
- Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:49 am
- The Delusions What Pain People
- Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:30 am
- The Group of Seven
- Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:11 pm
- Conspiracy Thinking Part 3
- Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:18 am
- Shameless Advertising
- Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:39 pm
- Hosting a Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:40 am
- The Vernacular of the Stupid
- Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:37 am
- Hotspot Roundup
- Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:27 am
- Emotional Intelligence
- Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:16 pm
- Conspiracy Meeting Minutes
- Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:44 am
- Dangerous Art of Self-Promotion
- Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:40 pm
- COMMENT CORNER WEEKLY POSTER AWARDS!
- Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:24 pm
- The Brown File: NOT for the weak of heart.
- Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:18 pm
- Looking for Meaning in Duran Duran Songs I
- Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:50 pm
- Terrible Movie Posters
- Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:30 pm
- Hollywood: Date Raping the '80s.
- Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:16 am
- The Comment Corner Weekly Optimus Prime Recognition
- Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:46 pm
- Why Kids Today Suck, (Unified)
- Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:43 pm
- Why Kids Today Suck
- Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:01 pm
- COMMENT CORNER WEEKLY POSTER AWARDS!
- Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:44 pm
- Movie Trailer Reviews Part II: Trailer Harder
- Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:12 pm
- Dead Art of Conversation Part II: Ellen Degeneres Sucks
- Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:28 pm
- The Dead Art of Conversation
- Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:51 pm
- More on Conspiracy Theorists
- Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:05 pm
- Movie Trailer Review
- Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:04 pm
- Truncated Comment Corner Weekly Poster Awards
- Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:00 pm
- Open Mindedness
- Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:29 pm
- The University of Guelph
- Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:45 am
- THE COMMENT CORNER WEEKLY AWARDS!
- Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:30 pm
- Injury to Insult
- Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:26 pm
- Attention Whores and Busybodies
- Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:43 am
- THE COMMENT CORNER WEEKLY AWARDS!
- Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:16 pm