Q: What is Gang Stalking? (^)
A: Gang stalking is a combination of organised stalking and mobbing, that takes place primarily in the targets community. The target is (followed) stalked, mobbed, and harasaed 24/7 by groups of citizens. Gang stalking is said to be “a psychological attack that can completely destroy a persons life, while leaving little or no evidence to incriminate the perpetrators.”
Q: Other names for Gang Stalking. (^)
A: There are many names for this form of harassment, some of the most popular are. Multi stalking, vengeance stalking, cause stalking, stalking by proxy, organised stalking, organised harassment, group stalking, community mobbing, etc
Q: How are targets choosen? (^)
A: Targets are choosen for a number of reasons, the primary ones seem to be revenge, jealousy, racism, for sport, or to keep a target quite.
Q: Goals of Gang Stalking (^)
A: The goal is destroy the targets reputation and credibility. Make the target look crazy or unstable. Sensitize the target to an everyday stimuli, isolate the target, silence the target, and make them destitute. The secondary goals seem to be to make the target homeless, jobless, give them a breakdown, and the primary goals seems to be to drive the target to suicide.
Q: Who gets targeted? (^)
A: Anyone can be a target of gang stalking, however the primary targets seem to be: single woman, minorities, outspoken individuals, whistle blowers, dissidents, homosexuals, etc.
Q: Who takes part? (^)
A: The surprising thing is that gang stalkers can be found in every level of society. There is no real age barrier, gender barrier, and a variety of races do participate. In almost every occupation in society you can find people who are going along with this. Eg. Firemen, police officers, lawyers, health care workers, store keepers, maids, janitors, cable installers, phone repair persons, mail carriers, locksmiths, electricians, etc
The fact that so many people in legitimate professions take part in gang stalking makes it look legal, however gang stalking is fully illegal and wrong.
Gang stalking for many is seen as a game, a sport to be played with another individuals life. Many do not understand or care that the end consequence of this game is to destroy a person.
Q: Why people Gang Stalk (^)
A: There are a variety of reasons that a person would choose to take part in Gang Stalking.
1. Some do it for the sense of power that it gives them.
2. Others do this as a way to make friends and keep friends. It’s something social and fun for them to do.
3. Other are forced or black mailed into taking part.
4. Some are lied to. They are told that they are part of homeland security and being used to help keep and eye on dangerous individuals.
5. Others are just local thugs or informants who are already being used for other activities, and their energies are just diverted over into gang stalking. Eg. Some may be given the choice of gnag stalking vs going to jail.
Q: Methods used against targets (^)
A: a) Classical conditioning.
Getting a target sensitised to an everyday stimuli. The target over a period of months, or even years is negatively sensitied to an everyday stimuli, which is then used to harass them. It’s used out in public to let them know they are constantly being harassed and monitored. Some examples of everyday stimulis that might be used include: sounds, colors, patterns, actions. Eg. Red, white, yellow, strips, pens clicking, key jangling, loud coughing, loud whistling, loud smacking of claping of hands together, etc.
b) 24/7 Surveillance
This will involve following the target everywhere they go. Learning about the target. Where they shop, work, play, who their friends and family are. Getting close to the target, moving into the community or apartment where they live, across the street. Bugging targets phone, house, and computer activity.
c) Isolation of said target.
This is done via slander campaigns, and lies. Eg. People in the targets community are told that the target is a thief, into drugs, a prostitute, pedophile, crazy, in trouble for something, needs to be watched. False files will even be produced on the target, shown to neighbours, family, store keepers.
d) Noise and mimicking campaigns.
Disrupting the targets life, sleep with loud power tools, construction, stereos, doors slamming, etc. Talking in public about private things in the targets life. Mimicking actions of the target. Basically letting the target know that they are in the targets life. Daily interferences, nothing that would be too overt to the untrained eye, but psychologically degrading and damaging to the target over time.
e) Everyday life breaks and street theatre.
Flat tires, putting dirt on targets property. Mass strangers doing things in public to annoy targets. These strangers might get text messaged to be at a specific time and place, and perform a specific action.
It might seem harmless to these strangers, but it could be causing great psychological trauma for the target. Eg. Blocking targets path, getting ahead of them in line, cutting or boxing them in on the road, saying or doing things to elicit a response from targets. Etc.
Q: Where does the funding come from for this (^)
A: Though Gang stalking itself is illegal and wrong it can be funded by:
1. Large wealthy corporations. Some are using this as a way to keep some employees quite. It’s cheaper than
expensive law suits.
2. Government organisations. Gang stalking is being used on dissidents and activists.
3. Racist extremists groups. Eg. This is similar to what the KKK used on Black’s in the south, and the German brown coats used on the Jews. Baiting them.
Q: What you can do to help. (^)
A: 1. If you know someone who is being targeted in this way please don’t do along with it. It’s not for fun, it’s not harmless, and the goal is to destroy the individual over time.
2. If you are aware of gang stalking you can help educate others with what you know. Share your knowledge. Post this information on forums, billboards, newsgroups. Knowledge is power.
3. Start a website, hand out flyer’s or a support group to help others.
4. If you have space you can lend out for support group meetings you can offer your space.
5. You can send out emails to your friends, family, co-workers regarding this new evil.
6. You can request that your local newspapers or community papers print articles about this new hate (crime) game.
Q: How do Gang stalkers communicate? (^)
A: Gang stalkers communicate in a number of ways. When on the street or in cars patrolling, they use baseball or Stasi like signals.
These include things like tapping the side of the nose, corner of the eye, brushing back the hair 3 times, etc.
Here is a list of Stasi signals that the East German Army use to use. Stasi secret police. http://www.nthposition.com/stasiland.php
SIGNALS FOR OBSERVATION
1. Watch out! Subject is coming - touch nose with hand or handkerchief
2. Subject is moving on, going further, or overtaking - stroke hair with hand, or raise hat briefly
3. Subject standing still - lay one hand against back, or on stomach
4. Observing Agent wishes to terminate observation because cover threatened - bend and retie shoelaces
5. Subject returning - both hands against back, or on stomach
6. Observing Agent wishes to speak with Team Leader or other Observing Agents - take out briefcase or equivalent and examine contents.
Q: What resources are there about Gang Stalking? (^)
A: There are many resources on the Internet and elsewhere about gang stalking.
Books: 1. David Lawson Terrorist stalking in America.
2. Gloria Naylor. "1996"
Articles: 1. http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/08/14/news/korea.php
2. http://educate-yourself.org/cn/groupsta ... ug05.shtml