CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

2Cdo - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: International Politics   Topic: WTC collapse was a "controlled demolition."

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:06 am 

Replies: 180
Views: 2665

Wait folks, we all need to adjust our tin-foil hats because the evil CIA spy sattelites are sending mind reading rays to probe our innermost secrets! Wanna-be scientists and conspiracy theorists are the fucking bane of society! Stupid people ALWAYS see the evil government or their henchmen the evil ...

Forum: US Politics   Topic: The Assassination of JFK

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:47 am 

Replies: 42
Views: 1483

Not often I agree with Rev on anything but, JFK is dead. Who, what, why he was killed are questions NOBODY on this site will ever know for sure, but everyone will have their own opinion. Just remember opinions are like assholes, everyone has one! :lol:

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Chirac insults the British and the Finns.

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:49 pm 

Replies: 23
Views: 865

French military rifles, never been fired and only dropped once! [laughat]

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: WHY DO SO MANY AMERICANS

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:14 am 

Replies: 107
Views: 3516

Why do some Canadians seem to think that in order to be a patriotic Canadian you must be anti-American? Hockeybabe you are a twit! It is possible to be patriotic and at the same time admire another country for the things they do. Just as it is okay to criticize your own country when it screws up! WL...

Forum: Travel   Topic: Visiting the United Nations

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:59 am 

Replies: 14
Views: 1421

Sorry folks but all I see in the UN is a giant buearacracy that never really accomplishes anything. It needs to be revamped in a hurry because all it's become is an anti-Israeli mouthpiece. Everything Israel does is evil and everything the PLO(and its factions) does is just! I mean think about it Li...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Iraq is now a terrorist training ground, CIA says

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:19 am 

Replies: 117
Views: 1624

Derbyx, sorry been away for a bit. Just to clarify any post made pointing out the colassal fuckups made by the liberals(and ends up costing me more tax dollars) is okay in my book. Do I hate liberals? No, but I sure don't trust them! I'm curious though, your description of your belief in some sort o...

Forum: Moral & Religious Issues   Topic: Religion, Hindrance or Benefit

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:44 pm 

Replies: 36
Views: 1410

Avro how exactly is it "stupid" to criticize your own country while admiring anothers method of doing business? :? Oh well, Christianity, Bush and Americans, who else do you blame for all the worlds problems? :roll: Maybe your Islam extremist brothers can come to your rescue! :P What difference does...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Iraq is now a terrorist training ground, CIA says

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:03 pm 

Replies: 117
Views: 1624

DerbyX for someone claiming ALL christians are hate mongers you seem to be full of a little angst yourself. It also shows a tremendous lack of maturity to not show any respect towards an organized religion that helped found this nation. I suppose when Atheists desecrate a church, mosque, temple that...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: UN experts say they have reports of Guantanamo torture

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:03 pm 

Replies: 27
Views: 512

Yawn,,,,,,, more cut and paste by Avro. By the way it should be "more line toeing". Maybe some grade school grammar lessons eh!

Forum: International Politics   Topic: U.S. general disputes Cheney claim that Iraq revolt fading

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:58 pm 

Replies: 25
Views: 624

Fuck me hwacker you beat me to the punch! :lol: Avro is the "Grand Exalted Master" of cut and paste, though I prefer to use the term "cut and run" when discussing his antics. Without cut and paste Avro cannot communicate because he has no original thoughts, other than what big brother Martin tells h...

Forum: US Politics   Topic: Bush Forever?

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:33 pm 

Replies: 38
Views: 1006

Snappy comeback Tman! By whack job I can only think you must mean Commisar Martin! The most intelligent comment you've made here in a long time. :lol: :lol:

Forum: International Politics   Topic: 2 differents lost of USA in WAR.

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:32 am 

Replies: 72
Views: 1336

Not to say the Americans won in Viet Nam but they did win most battles against both the VC and NVA. What lost the war was when the people back home got tired of seeing young men returning in body bags, and having a mostly conscript military didn't help at all! Other things that contributed to the lo...

Forum: US Politics   Topic: Bush Forever?

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:20 am 

Replies: 38
Views: 1006

I'll make a promise, I will stop pointing out liberal party fuckups when the left wing stops saying Harper is scary, Harper has a secret agenda. You seem somewhat intelligent for a young fella but you have ZERO life experience to be spouting a lot of the anti-American, anti-Bush rhetoric. But like m...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Saddam misses Regan

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:47 am 

Views: 506

Scape the funny thing about left wing types (and some right wingers) is that when the right wing accomplishes a good thing, they jump right into denial mode. If spineless Jimmy had somehow defeated Reagan, you would be raving about how Carter "won" the Cold War! People who adhere blindly to their id...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Saddam misses Regan

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:10 pm 

Views: 506

Scape it is obvious that you don't like Ronny Reagan for whatever reason but to deny that he had a HUGE hand in the collapse of the USSR is, at the least, an oversight on your behalf, at worst a piece of leftest revisionist history. By spending trillions on defence and challenging the Soviets to kee...
Sort by:  

Page 723 of 732 [ Search found 10975 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.