CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

2Cdo - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Why the Left is Wrong ALL THE TIME!

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:33 am 

Replies: 127
Views: 3457

Avro, you go back to cleaning the shitters like a good little janitor. Lawndart has served his country ( whether you like him or not is incidental ) while all you have done is mop the floors. Why do fuckheads like you always throw out the "traitor" handle towards anyone who has a different opinion t...

Forum: Improve Canada!   Topic: Climate Control: The One-Tonne Challenge

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:11 am 

Replies: 17
Views: 834

I'm doing my best to cut heating/water costs in the house and am noticing a vast improvement, but,, I do have a small toy that I showed in another post that is not very fuel efficient and I refuse to sell it. On that note though it doesn't get a ton of miles on the odometer either.

Forum: Improve Canada!   Topic: Climate Control: The One-Tonne Challenge

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:01 pm 

Replies: 17
Views: 834

Rev it's not often(OK never) that I agree with you but in reference to the in-line water heater you mentioned, I have had one for about a year now and I have noticed almost a 40% DECREASE in my gas bill. I should also mention that I have a programable thermostat that is set at 19 C. while people are...

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:47 pm 

Donnie, hiring the best people for the job REGARDLESS of colour, religion, race or ethnic background is exactly what I agree with. But you immediately called the white racist bigoted class of people who won't hire me. BOO HOO! You shoot your mouth off about best person for the job and then whine tha...

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Feedback

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:22 am 

Replies: 33
Views: 1209

"Smoke and mirrors, stall and delay, if we wait long enough the sheep that pose as Canadians will forgive us and re-elect us to further rape the taxpayer of his earnings" That was the gist of what I got out of last nights pathetic plea for another chance. As Lawndart said, this is the same party tha...

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:04 am 

"white racist bigot class of people" Hey Brasco racism and bigotry work both ways. :twisted: Just continue to be the professional victim and blame the white man for all your pathetic little problems. You are the type of person who is actually adding to the problem with your "woe is me" attitude. You...

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: What kind of car do you drive?

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:52 pm 

Replies: 66
Views: 1878

Heres a shot.

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: What kind of car do you drive?

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:30 am 

Replies: 66
Views: 1878

67 Dodge Dart GT with a 340 six-pack setup. Crager 5 spokewheels with big meaty tires. Horrible on gas but goes like stink and has lots of LCF(Look Cool Factor). 8)

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Poll: Major Change of Public Opinion in Muslim World

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:20 am 

Replies: 16
Views: 865

Good article, but where do you read into it that Canada is isolationist? Rev you should read it, but you wouldn't like it as it states GOOD things about the "Great Satan", the US for those who aren't to sharp! :lol:

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Poll: Major Change of Public Opinion in Muslim World

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:18 am 

Replies: 16
Views: 865

Good article, but where do you read into it that Canada is isolationist? Rev you should read it, but you wouldn't like it as it states GOOD things about the "Great Satan", the US for those who aren't to sharp! :lol:

Forum: US Politics   Topic: Bush and the military.

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:03 am 

Replies: 47
Views: 1782

Sorry, I just can't resist. Avro reading your profile leads me to ask the following questions. What institute of higher learning did you attend to nab the high speed job you list on your profile? Why do you resort to insulting anyone with a differing opinion from yourself? Looking forward to your re...

Forum: Sports   Topic: Is Golf a Sport?

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:14 am 

Replies: 44
Views: 1695

I'm thinking that golf can cover both sides of the coin. Golf at the professional level is definitly a sport. Golf being played at my level( complete with beer cart girls) is most definitly a past-time. As for golf being included in the Olympics, I tend to agree with the majority of the posters here...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Political Compass

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:26 pm 

Replies: 26
Views: 1045

Economic left/right +1.88
Social libertarian/Authouritarian +1.28

And my type is considered extremist by a LOT of people on this site. When in actual fact I am close to centre. :lol:

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Stephen Harper Canada's new PM?

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:02 pm 

Replies: 91
Views: 2763

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the average Canadian voter is like a sheep. They only vote what the CBC tells them too without getting any facts about any other party other than the liberals. If after this latest robbery of the taxpaying public people still find themselves voting liberal ...

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Mulroney was the best PM!

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:57 am 

Replies: 49
Views: 1804

Mulrooney is definitely not the best prime minister we've ever had but by the same token neither is "Saint Pierre". The man took a prosperous country and almost reduced it to third world status. He took a military with a proud history and with the help of Paul Hellyer gutted it. The only thing that ...
Sort by:  

Page 728 of 732 [ Search found 10975 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.