CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

BAT119 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Jokes & Humour   Topic: A sexy Nun?

Post subject: A sexy Nun?
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:21 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 346

A nun got into a cab and the driver was staring at her. She asked him why he was staring at her and he said, "I want to ask you a question, but I don't want to offend you." She said, "you can't offend me, as long as I have been a nun... I have heard just about everything." The ca...

Forum: Jokes & Humour   Topic: You decide

Post subject: You decide
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:45 am 

Replies: 0
Views: 158

A Couple of Ethical Questions... Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion? (Read the next question before reading the answer. Question ...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Saskatoon police shoot 2nd person within a week

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:18 am 

Replies: 26
Views: 579

If you attack police with knives they will shoot you, its a simple rule, like no running with scissors or never bring a knife to gun fight

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: American v.s. Canadian Beer

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:40 am 

Replies: 92
Views: 4288

[
All nations need their myths, and this is one of them.

Bud/Miller/Labatt/Molson. Its all cooking beer anyways.[/quote]

As a loyal Riders fan you should know the real king of beers is Pilsner!

1966, 1989, 2007.2008!

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: American v.s. Canadian Beer

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:28 am 

Replies: 92
Views: 4288

you can buy a lot of beer for 10 bucks ! I always feel like Homer Simpson in a 5 cent donut shop when I buy beer in the USA.

Forum: Introductions   Topic: Gooday Eh!

Post subject: Statements like this
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:58 am 

Replies: 5
Views: 234

a beer in between your legs? 8O Man you should have that looked at! :wink: Welcome from Calgary! (Cree word meaning; Go ahead hate us cause we got all the money) :wink: Alberta atitude (AA we call it ) like this Makes stopping at the "city of champions" sign in Edmonton and taking a whizz...

Forum: Jokes & Humour   Topic: At the gate

Post subject: At the gate
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:42 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 231

A man apears at St. Peters gate St.peter asks "have ever done anything of merit in your life " The man replies well yes I was at this big biker ralley and these bikers were giving this girl a hard time so I flew into action, kicked over a harley,pulled the nose ring out of the biggest bike...

Forum: Introductions   Topic: Gooday Eh!

Post subject: Gooday Eh!
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:17 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 234

Its hard to type with a beer between my legs so I will make this quick,

Hey there from the flat place in the middle of this big ol country, I hail from Saskatchewan ( Cree word meaning; land where no man can jump to his death) looking forward to having a lot of fun on this forum.

Rick

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: Yes... the Canadians Threaten the Planet with Beer

Post subject: I know the answer!
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:07 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 596

Just do what we do here in Saskatchewan open the window and hold it outside for about 30 seconds !

note; Safety first, always use a glove and after the first 12 have a friend help you
Sort by:  

Page 18 of 18 [ Search found 264 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.