CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Bacardi4206 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Current Events   Topic: PETA slams Mario over use of a fur suit | Games Blog

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:40 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 240

One day, all our video games are all going to consist of vegan characters who's most sense of virtual violence are pillow fights.

What's next, they'll go after Animal Crackers?

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Cyberbullying a growing issue for younger generation

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:07 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 150

Solution: Off button. Works well against cyber bully's. Than there is the block button. Works great against repeat offenses.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Muslims Against Crusades banned by Theresa May

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:08 pm 

Replies: 12
Views: 202

It's these kind of people that give the EDL public support. Britain is one fucked up place with extremism. As well as religious accomidation, such as in hospitals where all staff use to be required to be bare below the elbows for hygen purposes. A rule that was drawn up to help save patients from fa...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Man defends choice not to hand out Halloween candy

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:24 am 

Replies: 64
Views: 995

My house gets egged every year because I never give out candy... well for the simple reason because my house gets egged every year. Not giving any candy to some undeserving snot nose pricks. They want candy, they can buy there own candy or get there parents to. Last time I tried the whole halloween ...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Viacom so devastated by piracy that CEO gets $50 million rai

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:14 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 248

50 million as a paycheck? Hot damn. Overpayed much?

Forum: Native Canadian Issues   Topic: First Nations ignore Canadian Law

Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:50 am 

Replies: 104
Views: 1413

First Nations use to follow Canadian Law? That's news to me.

Forum: Games   Topic: EA Germany: "Origin Is Not Spyware"

Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:14 pm 

Replies: 14
Views: 279

I'm just going to deal with it, I want to play BF3 that badly. I have yet to buy it yet as I am waiting for my new PC to arrive first. Still I was/am pretty disapointed that EA would force this bs on people. Origin is nothing more than a badly attempt to copy steam. It's appearance, general way of d...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Here's looking at you: Doctors find face in testicle ultraso

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:01 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 135

That does look like the face of testicular pain. It's saying, don't let them cut me off!

Forum: Food & Drink (Cooking & Recipes)   Topic: All Dressed chips

Post subject: Re: All Dressed chips
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:19 am 

Replies: 37
Views: 938

My mouth waters everytime I hear the word All Dressed chips.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Video vows Anonymous will take on Mexico's brutal Zetas cart

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:07 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 356

Well I am pretty sure they cannot intimidate the Mexican Cartel but I don't think they got anything to lose either. It's not likely the Cartel can track them down right? They are making threats over the internet, would take people like them to track who's making these internet threats. Don't think t...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Coyotes, agent defend Torres after Halloween photo

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:51 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 280

"Some were offended by the costume choice, explaining that it harkens back to a less racially-sensitive era when blackface was used by predominantly caucasian entertainers as a method of mocking African-American stereotypes." That's great and all but we don't live in that era anymore. Suggestion wou...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Europe at war 2018: A nightmare vision of the future

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:43 am 

Replies: 88
Views: 1326

andyt andyt:
It's a typical British wank fest about why they must be ready at all times to defeat the Frogs and the Krauts. Jethro Tull wrote a song about it.

You mean like the United States with the Russians or the Chinese?

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: 'Racist' Halloween costumes stir debate

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:18 am 

Replies: 79
Views: 950

Look away Ruez and Shepard, what you are about to see is Halloween child abuse. This poor dad made his infant son carry him across the backyward. Just, sick very sick. Not to be laughed at in the slighest. What sick person makes a custome of his infant son carrying his dad around. Is he a pack mule...

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:12 am 

Roe Roe:
Right......as this can be as well.

Not really seeing a point in the midst of that?

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:54 am 

Look away Ruez and Shepard, what you are about to see is Halloween child abuse. This poor dad made his infant son carry him across the backyward. Just, sick very sick. Not to be laughed at in the slighest. What sick person makes a custome of his infant son carrying his dad around. Is he a pack mule ...
Sort by:  

Page 1 of 194 [ Search found 2905 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.