CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

DVC185 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Truck filled with dead coyotes sparks call for new rules | C

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:47 pm 

Replies: 19
Views: 424

Maybe she should consider a move to Toronto. I think I can guarantee that she would never have to witness a sight like that in the center of the universe.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Journalists at Sochi are live-tweeting their hilarious and g

Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:40 pm 

Replies: 75
Views: 1489

Nice pics P_D, thanks for posting the links.

Of course the rougher looking ones could be from almost anywhere that is building something.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Canadians ready to sell CBC and more: Poll

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:05 pm 

Replies: 28
Views: 846

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
DVC185 DVC185:
Nice list Doc but your source is suspect.

Zip up, your bias is showing.

I, at least, admit my bias. I will grant that you are entitled to your opinion, as wrong as it is, while offering my hairy puckered opinion to counter it. Let's all smile and move on, shall we?

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:53 am 

Nice list Doc but your source is suspect.

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:52 am 

I truly hope I live long enough to witness the demise of the CBC. Despite the image below, all that is required to end the CBC is to cease feeding it tax dollars.

Forum: Sports   Topic: Oakland Cheerleaders Getting Bent Over

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:08 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 332

Well darn!!! From the topic title, I was expecting a photo spread. Oh well.....

Forum: Current Events   Topic: French fighter-jet maker pushes Ottawa for decision on fleet

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:33 am 

Replies: 37
Views: 1763

I no longer have a dog in this fight so I really don't give a shit which fighter plane shows up on a ramp near me. But........... A long time ago we had the Dassault Falcon which was a sweet little business jet. They were fast, comfortable and fun to bomb around the country in. However, from the tec...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Fort McMurray takes exception to Neil Young's Hiroshima comm

Post subject: Re:
Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:01 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 467

I moved to ft mac in 1975.grew up there.i left in 2006.i would have to be dragged back in chains.did a yr at albion,a yr at Suncor and two yrs at syncrude.absoletly HORRIBLE,DISCUSTIN AND HORRIFIC what goes on out there.anybody that lives is a piece o crap to me,complete fu*#ing whores and idiots.w...

Forum: Prairies   Topic: Heart of the prairie

Post subject: Re: Heart of the prairie
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:17 pm 

Replies: 12
Views: 325

And now it's Canada's largest reserve.....

Forum: Current Events   Topic: (Montreal) Police Arrest Man for Photographing Cop Car

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:29 pm 

Replies: 6
Views: 136

Although this could happen anywhere, I'll just add it to the list of reasons not to visit Montreal or La Puke Province.

As an aside, looks like the po-po might have better things to do.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/12/20131202-141856.html

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Feds to monitor social media round-the-clock

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:40 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 537

The vast majority of federal departments have public affairs wieners who put together a daily list of relevant news to that department....but not necessarily to the whole government. They are just getting with the program.... As an example, DND publically publishes http://www.cfc.forces&...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Disabled woman denied entry to U.S. after agent cites suppos

Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:17 pm 

Replies: 16
Views: 339

Sadly, the United States is rapidly becoming flyover country. That said, the people I have met in recent travels to New York, Arkansas, Georgia and Florida have been warm and welcoming. On a three week trip to Egypt before the recent troubles, the most interesting, friendliest and warmest person we ...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Severe Attawapiskat First Nation conditions worsened by fire

Post subject: Re:
Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 135

This could be the best thing that ever happened to these people, if they just take the opportunity to find work and settle in Kapuskasing or move on to other centers where thre are actual jobs . Really??? Give your fuckin head a shake cause they won't be doing that in the Kap....not with an LCBO an...

Forum: Military & War   Topic: Joining and Reforming.

Post subject: Re: Joining and Reforming.
Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:43 pm 

Replies: 26
Views: 648

Yeah....I don't think the military is for you.

Have you considered running for mayor in Toronto?

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: Traffic sign that looks like a cherry

Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:57 pm 

Replies: 23
Views: 750

usimon = can you go to Google maps streetview, retrace your route in Quebec City and find a picture of the sign?
Sort by:  

Page 1 of 12 [ Search found 168 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.