CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

DrCaleb - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Liberals losing steam as election approaches, polls suggest

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:32 am 

Replies: 56
Views: 1166

When they arrest me for one of my dirty searches on Bing I'll worry. Until then they can keep monitoring Rahib, Rahkman, Modeep, and Mamoud as closely as they think is necessary until the cows come home. You are such a dichotomy! You believe that governments and corporations are the most evil thing...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Liberals losing steam as election approaches, polls suggest

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:25 am 

The bolded part is the only part I disagree with. It can better if we make it get better. I value my privacy, and I protect it. And I agree with Zip, we can take it back, if we feel strongly enough about it. I'm sorry, but you two are dreaming. Almost every day you can read the US papers, this agen...

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: The Official CANADAKA Fuck list!

Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:13 am 

Replies: 25359
Views: 334426

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
, he said it looked to him that the oil companies may be gouging the consumer.

hella fucking lulla ROTFL

No shit fucking Sherlock! I was going to top up Wednesday when it was down to .98, left it to Thursday. Luckily Costco was still at 1.01, not 1.12.

Dirty fuckers!

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:05 pm 

Data mining is observation of communications to determine if criminal or terrorist patterns exist. It doesn't involve 'listening in', which requires further and more stringent legal warrants before it can be allowed. Eliminate the government's ability to use surveillance techniques that have been p...

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:58 pm 

No longer ? You think you had any in the last 15-20 years anyway ? Nope. And it will only get worse, it's again too many people think it's "only happening in Canada". It's not. The bolded part is the only part I disagree with. It can better if we make it get better. To answer Martin's que...

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:29 pm 

most people that slam C-51 haven't even read it, so I will take the high ground here, just like those who are yelling 'won't someone think of the children' in context of C-42 and how it does NOTHING but remove some paperwork. As someone who has, in the past, advocated strongly that people who aren'...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Tina Fontaine spent weekend at a house now at centre of sex

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:22 am 

Replies: 6
Views: 279

One thing I do agree with PM Harper on, is that an inquiry into missing first nations women won't turn up any surprises and will just be a waste of money. Especially if it doesn't include all missing and murdered women. People are most likely to be murdered by someone they know, using a blunt object...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Medical marijuana users can bake it, not just smoke it, top

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:48 am 

Replies: 24
Views: 361

The only thing Rona Ambrose said that made sense today was that the Supreme Court of Canada has, without clear clinical evidence and contrary to Health Canada, now made themselves the sole arbitrator for what is being claimed to be a pharmacological drug something that goes right back to the fact t...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Medical marijuana users can bake it, not just smoke it, top

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 am 

Views: 361

Ambrose 'outraged' by SCC's marijuana ruling Health Minister Rona Ambrose says she is "outraged" by the Supreme Court of Canada decision that expands the definition of medical marijuana beyond dried leaves, to include cannabis oils, teas, brownies and other forms of the drug. In a unanimo...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Nasa forced to address radical claims a giant asteroid will

Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:33 am 

Views: 678

It would take more than a bus sized asteroid. The Chelyabinsk meteor was 20 meters in diameter and weighed as much as the Eiffel tower. Much of it burned up and disintegrated when it made contact with the atmosphere. The Chelyabinsk meteor wasn't solid rock. The one that hit near Winslow Arizona wa...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: One officer shot, another unaccounted for in Edmonton

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 pm 

Replies: 58
Views: 2533

- especially if initial reports are correct and the eight officers didn't even fire back at Raddatz. I don't think that is correct. The interview I heard with the WWII vet across the street who nearly took a round in the chest said that the cops were firing back. And reloading. And firing some more...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Christopher Lee, Lord of the Rings actor, dead at 93

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:25 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 359

It's also worth noting that in addition to be an accomplished actor, Christopher Lee was a member of britains Special Operations Executive. Aka, the league of ungentelmanly warfare. He also served with Ian Fleming in that same unit. So he didn't just play a Bond villain, he actually served during W...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Is there hope for shampoo-wielding 6-year-old from Walmart b

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:17 am 

Replies: 25
Views: 517

Clickbait.

Forum: US Politics   Topic: USA Police Misconduct Reports

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:50 am 

Replies: 2377
Views: 47700

^^ Nasty. :( On a similar note, not a fault of Police, but of the system: Kalief Browder suicide a call to action against U.S. justice system Kalief Browder took his own life; the U.S. criminal justice system destroyed it. That was the grim takeaway by civil-liberties groups following news that the ...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: One officer shot, another unaccounted for in Edmonton

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:01 am 

Replies: 58
Views: 2533

This person had no history of violence, but they still went in with 8 members all wearing body Armour, assuming there would be a weapon. The body armour even protected the Sgt. from taking serious injury to the back. The thing they didn't count on was Const. Woodall taking an immediate headshot. A ...
Sort by:  

Page 2030 of 2997 [ Search found 44952 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.