CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Knoss - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: Dumb and Dumber: Are Americans Hostile to Knowledge?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:38 pm 

Replies: 36
Views: 836

No, people in most rural areas in the USA tend to be better educated anymore. It is the urban areas where education is lacking. I know a lot of farmers and I don't know a single one of them who does not have at least a Bachelors Degree. Most of them have Master's Degrees. Many don't. I'm not sure e...

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: Dumb and Dumber: Are Americans Hostile to Knowledge?

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:27 pm 

Yet she ignores the fact that graduates of home schools and religiously oriented private schools dominate the Ivy League universities in the hard sciences. I've had good success with Saskatchewan Government Correspondence School – not sure if correspondence is the same as home schooling but it rema...

Forum: Rants & Raves   Topic: BoFlex Commercial

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:52 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 236

:wink: most pundits agree that getting rid of fat clothes is impotant to keeping off the pounds.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Nash and Nike to release new shoe made with manufacturing sc

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:45 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 185

If people will buy them (they don't have to be proftable per say) it would help cut unit costs

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Irish pub not French enough for language police

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:17 pm 

Replies: 117
Views: 1919

I'm not getting into this hate fest, but I have to say I'm amused people still point at the PQ and decry it while it's not even the most exclusive party of the province any longer I wasn't reffering to the PQ but any Quebec parrty who can disband OLF and the language laws but makes no attempt to do...

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:22 pm 

$1:
Or a language that is other than English

:?:

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:40 pm 

Whole language is the way kids can be taught to spell largely by learning to recognise whole words , how their spelled, and what the words mean. Phonics teaches kids to spell words by sounding out how the word sounds and is largely blamed as the reason why so many people can't spell properly anymor...

Forum: Quebec   Topic: English signs in Quebec

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:25 pm 

Replies: 259
Views: 5794

$1:
The french have pretty well taken over the arctic,they dont take the time to learn Inuktitut,french is allmost all you hear north of Churchill.Mon ami my ass.

Quebecers have a right to protect their traditional culture in parts of the province were a French person never set foot. :wink:

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Should CBC television be dissolved?

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:26 pm 

Replies: 165
Views: 4325

$1:
There's nothing 'leftist' about not being bigoted.

How does reffeing to happy little steer as Frankensteer show lack of bias?

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:21 pm 

To be fair I was reffering to the American practise of having a 21 the drinking age as a condition for fedarl highway funding. Perhaps there is some other inftastucture funding we should cut.

No money should be taken from progams to support fedearlism nor should we turn our backs on Quebec.

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: Canadian kittens vs American kittens

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:13 pm 

Replies: 25
Views: 1352

Wait we have healtcare for kittens? Are .308 cartrages covered?

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: Canadian kittens vs American kittens

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:09 pm 

Replies: 25
Views: 1352

$1:
ν post options
rate post Re: Canadian kittens vs American kittens
Scape wrote:

The greatest thing Canada has ever given America was Capt Kirk..

What about Danny Crane?

Forum: Native Canadian Issues   Topic: Who do we blame for this one?????!

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:50 pm 

Replies: 262
Views: 4451

Oooooh so it's the neighbors fault now? Not criminally but mabey they could have interviened though I think this was at night and no one saw. Here a better analogy: I'm drunk at a busy downtown street corner. Because I'm tired waiting after the green light, I say loudly go and then, two young perso...

Forum: Native Canadian Issues   Topic: Who do we blame for this one?????!

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:50 pm 

Replies: 262
Views: 4451

Sorry Double Post

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:40 pm 

Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Barry Goldwater
Sort by:  

Page 8 of 140 [ Search found 2100 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.