CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

N_Fiddledog - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Current Events   Topic: 'Christian warriors' group trained to battle Antichrist

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:26 am 

Replies: 35
Views: 453

$1:
"One is a registered Democrat, and the party affiliations of the rest could not be determined."

http://toledoblade.com/article/20100401/NEWS16/4010369

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Researcher says sea ice growth a fluke outcome

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:22 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 29

There's 2 guys who generally speak to the public from NSIDC. One is Serreze. The other is Walt Meier. They both favor the warming hypothesis. They both say the same thing concerning the Bering sea creating the recent spike in extent. Meier is usually pretty good. He tries to stick to the science. Se...

Forum: Computer Tech & Internet   Topic: The Sum of Our Google Fears

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:18 am 

Replies: 8
Views: 245

I've been using Bing for certain searches lately. I've been noticing there's some stuff Google doesn't seem to want me to find.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Deep freeze caused by melting of ice sheet

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:59 am 

Replies: 17
Views: 230

Sidebar - (Hey Zip, you know just between you and me, I'm starting to maybe, warm to Briffa. It's starting to look like maybe he's a guy who wanted to do good science, but he got in with a bad crowd, and the pressure to do bad science was just too great. He may be more like one of those poor schmuck...

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:45 am 

Does wonders for the pine beetle. Not so good if you're a pine tree though. Warming did not cause the pine beetle infestation. Not even David Suzuki is brave enough to say it did. Warming may have facilitated some of the spread, but it did not cause the infestation. Green Eco nuttiness infecting bu...

Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:17 am 

Jenn, yes the added carbon dioxide we see from whatever sources does affect the environment. Bio-mass has increased. Plants like carbon dioxide. Also we may have seen an increase of 1/2 degree c to 1 degree per doubling of CO2. That's over a long period of time, and doesn't hurt anything. To get to ...

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm 

You can read more about the above, with more graphic evidence at Watt's blog if want.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/03/31/a ... -news-say/

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:51 pm 

Implying this theory is something new, or is in some way more important than it was yesterday, because they found another piece of what they're calling evidence this week is just more blarney. They recycle this story every few years. It's where they got the idea for the movie Day After Tomorrow. It'...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Canucks' O'Brien benched 3 games

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:02 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 144

Best guess would be booze, right?

Whatever the problem is, hope he works it out. We need a guy like him, so we don't get pushed around.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: GM's car of the future only has two wheels

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:08 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 196

Kind of reminds me of that one Mr. Garrison invented on South Park.

"The IT"

C'ept his went 200 MPH.

Forum: Entertainment   Topic: Kick Ass

Post subject: Re: Kick Ass
Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:29 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 269

Oh yeah, I've been watching the clips to that one since the first trailer at the last comic-con. It's going to rock. It will make mega-fist-loads of cash. There's been a gigantic internet buzz for some time. Lots of clips at YouTube. That one you linked to is one of the best, but it gives a deceptiv...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: 24% of Republicans think Obama is the Anti-Christ

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:11 pm 

Replies: 64
Views: 840

Here's a fun one for you Zip. The one study says liberals are scoring highest on IQ tests. The other study says blacks score lower on IQ tests. Part of the cliche-as-fact mindset that wants to push the dumb-conservative meme the first study panders to says conservatives are middle-class, and bubba w...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: 24% of Republicans think Obama is the Anti-Christ

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:45 pm 

Yes, the primary problem being that the political extremists don't accept science, so it wouldn't matter how many studies were posted here: it's against their ideology therefore they reject it. I don't know if that's a personal dig, or not, but if it is, I have nothing against science. I just prefe...

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:16 pm 

Yes, the primary problem being that the political extremists don't accept science, so it wouldn't matter how many studies were posted here: it's against their ideology therefore they reject it. I don't know if that's a personal dig, or not, but if it is, I have nothing against science. I just prefe...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Coulter Coulter Coulter - Enough Already.....

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 am 

Replies: 354
Views: 5772

Love her, or hate her, this Anne Coulter woman must be pretty important. You guys are almost on page 20 talking about her.
Sort by:  

Page 1338 of 1499 [ Search found 22484 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.