CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

PENATRATOR - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Military & War   Topic: What is wrong with us????

Post subject: What is wrong with us????
Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:37 pm 

Replies: 41
Views: 1593

As I cruise through this sight and read comments on patriotic photos, I see people talking about their pride in our country, our flag, our Military, yet just about anywhere outside of this website if you read papers, see people interviewed ect. They have just the opposite feeling. You can say what y...

Forum: Rants & Raves   Topic: A European view of Canada vs. the USA

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:15 am 

Replies: 306
Views: 11863

As stated earlier, fortunately you do not represent Americans!! Oh and a persons post count is relevant?? Calling a guy "newbie" because you have more "TI" on a message board??? Very sad. You are out of touch, but at least you admited to being rude above, if you think I was rude, it was not neccasar...

Forum: Rants & Raves   Topic: A European view of Canada vs. the USA

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:20 pm 

Replies: 306
Views: 11863

Johnnybgoooodbaaaaa or whatever the hell your name is. You are the most paranoid loser I have ever seen. "oh that's right everybody hates the US" oh I forgot Americans are all fat" give it up pal, I have many friends who are American, Brits Yugoslav, Bulgarian, Aussi, Kiwi ect ect, everybody is prou...

Forum: Military & War   Topic: Rick's rant on the Military

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:38 am 

Replies: 31
Views: 1762

Sorry Booger, an Infanteer requires more than that to fight effectively

Forum: Military & War   Topic: Army reserve

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:05 am 

Replies: 30
Views: 2410

SPRCfor once again you have straightened out a thread, love to sit down for a field beer with you some time and shoot the shit and compare notes, YOU have your shit together

Forum: Military & War   Topic: Should I join the Canadian Military?

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:58 am 

Replies: 72
Views: 7400

My two cents: -Petawawa is not a hole, chicken-little just probably could not hack the tough going, if you wat to go into the JTF don't go Airforce, rough it in the Combat arms, the Airforce will make you weak and Idle; -to second someone else there is only ONE RCR posted at CFB Halifax (a Cpl Barra...

Forum: Military & War   Topic: Book about JTF2

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:20 pm 

Replies: 54
Views: 3190

Sapper, Awesome Job man, IFOR, SFOR, KFOR and recently in Afghanistan, I have always said the Sappers get the shitty end of the stick, seeing Cpl's with 7 or 8 medals with 2's and 3's on there SFOR medals, way to sort out this forum!!
Sort by:  

Page 175 of 175 [ Search found 2617 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.