bottom

Canadian Forums

Patm - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Reuters admits altering Beirut photo

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:14 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 177

Even I can tell the photo was doctored - look at the topmost clouds and you can see the cut & paste artifacting.

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Emerson must go/Harper must lead

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:24 pm 

Replies: 6
Views: 88

Harper lead? Where do you think the LiberalConservativeParty got its marching orders from? Emerson was able to keep his job and move to the tories because both parties work for the same people that Emerson works for - and it ain't you and I.

Harper=Emerson on this deal.

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Rabbinic Council erases holocost

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:53 pm 

Replies: 27
Views: 513

THE YESHIVA COUNCIL IS A SMALL GROUP AND ONLY 1 RABBI COUNCIL! THEY DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF THE MAJORITY OF JEWS! THERE ARE MANY OTHER RABBI COUNCILS WHICH HATE WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING! This is true - just like there were lots of Rabbi councils against the Yesha when they forbade settler's from ...

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:48 pm 

Yesha Rabbinical Council is the recognized authority on Jewish religious questions in Gaza and the West Bank. This week it decreed that at least 56 Lebanese citizens of Kfar Qanna, including at least 34 children, targeted by an Israeli air strike, were not "innocent." "The Yesha Rabb...

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:45 am 

Its simple, if there are no innocents in war, then the Nazis did not murder innocent civilians in the gas chambers. It also means that there are no terrorists because by our definition, terrorists kill innocent civilians in order to promote a political agenda. I think this Yesha Council may just fin...

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:00 am 

Yesha Rabbinical Council is the recognized authority on Jewish religious questions in Gaza and the West Bank. This week it decreed that at least 56 Lebanese citizens of Kfar Qanna, including at least 34 children, targeted by an Israeli air strike, were not "innocent." "The Yesha Rabbi...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: New energy source discovered!

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:46 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 67

Thanks, I'm just filling out the Patent forms for my new Roto-Kitty sewer uclogger I just invented too!

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Imagine that Canada attacked U.S.

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:21 am 

Replies: 7
Views: 95

This also requires that the reader believe the Israeli tale that Hezbolla entered Israel, killed 8 and abducted 2. That is the story going around the north american press, but it doesn't seem to be the truth. Non US controlled press are reporting that the Israelis were in Lebanon when they were capt...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Fox News producers resigning in protest over war coverage

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:10 am 

Replies: 5
Views: 74

Well, they ARE giving up their livelyhoods. I know several people that hate their jobs but dare not leave for fear of homelessness. I don't really care that it might have taken them a long time to leave, I just care that they finally got up the gumption to call it as it is and get the hell out of do...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: New energy source discovered!

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:33 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 67

<strong>Written By:</strong> Patm <strong>Date:</strong> 2006-08-03 13:33:50 <a href="/article/93350356-new-energy-source-discovered">Article Link</a> <a href="http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3076/catpowerip7.gif">http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/3076/c...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Minimum wage is an immoral concept

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:04 am 

Replies: 28
Views: 152

When corporations no longer control unemployment to force wages down, we can talk about repealing minimum wages.

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Watching two different wars

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:04 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 94

Here's a link to a map of Lebanon that shows all the airstrikes that have occured since the start of the recent Israeli invasion.<br /> <br /> Israel's "measured" response is the complete destruction of Lebanon's infrastructure. It has not been limited to the south at all, as o...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: Map of Israeli strikes in Lebanon

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:49 pm 

Replies: 1
Views: 120

<strong>Written By:</strong> Patm
<strong>Date:</strong> 2006-08-01 12:49:54
<a href="/article/94954705-map-of-israeli-strikes-in-lebanon">Article Link</a>

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: A Canadian soldier's report from South Lebanon

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:18 am 

Replies: 18
Views: 114

Actually John Tiller, the IDF squad was in Lebanon when Hizbolla took them prisoner. The widely reported "deaths" in that raid into Lebanon, spun to make it sound like Hizbolla killed the soldiers during the raid, actually occured when the TANK chasing the Hizbolla ran over a mine. Now, I ...

Forum: Editorial Discussions   Topic: More big news you haven't seen

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:12 am 

Replies: 8
Views: 106

I think Fuller is being a bit too generous. The story wasn't widely reported because the owners and CEOs of the major news outlets don't WANT you to know. They weren't incredulous or nieve - they are PART of the group that wants these things to happen. Thats why the bought the newspapers and network...
Sort by:  

Page 8 of 26 [ Search found 382 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.