bottom

Canadian Forums

Pimpbrewski - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: The Quebec Separatist Thread

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:48 pm 

Replies: 2567
Views: 41902

Franky, I completely understand your issue and I dont dislike canadians, i dislike arrogant french canadians. I think the problem with french canadians is the arrogant ones (you call separatists) seem to be a fairly large percentage of the french canadians so it magnifies the problem and the good o...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:35 pm 

Well Beer, One thing for sure.... ``Canadians federalists outside Quebec, VS Quebec Federalist, VS seperatists``. I happen to be a Quebec Federalist. One thing that I have noticed is that some automatically assume that since we are Quebecois, we are sovereignists. And that couldn't be further from t...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:59 pm 

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
I only hate the half that wanna separate. they are the arrogant bastards, like the one peter mentioned.

Only 50% of the french are like that, I call them frogs, the other 50% I call canadian, because they want to be canadian.

Well then..... You can call me Canadian :)

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:24 pm 

Hey Peter This is only one incident and you judge all French Canadians based on 1 guy???? listen, I know that some maybe arrogant and I am not defending that French dude but still..... I am French Canadian and I have seen some fellow Quebecois behave in an arrogant way, but I am not gonna judge the ...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:17 pm 

You'd be dieing for your country. what better way is there to go?

Dude c'mon now !!! Do you hate all Quebecois EVENTHOUGH some stand for a Canada that is unified ( people such as myself that beleives Quebec should not.... and I repeat SHOULD NOT seperate) :?

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:30 am 

Most of the separitists are based in quebec city. so if we blast the granite underneath it, put it on floats, and tow it out to france, maby the separitists will be happy...

Well, don't blow us up plzzzzz lol !!!!!! :lol:

I live in Quebec City and I am NOT a separatist, go figure lol !!!!!

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:12 am 

Obviously, Québécers are far from happy these days when recent polls show a significant rise in the number of sovereignist adherents (54%) and when 76 % of Québécers show dissatisfaction with the current Canadian system. C'est sur qu'avec le premier ministre au Québec qu'on a présentement, sa n'aid...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:03 am 

Pretty good conversation so far. By the way I am a Quebecois and proud of it. Let me say that I am also proud to be Canadian. It seems to me that all this seperation talk from Quebec is based on PRIDE more than anything else. It is sad to see because I think we have it pretty good. The thing is... h...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:37 am 

Instead of bitching about how Canada is corrupt, instead of talking about separation, why don't you do something useful like trying to make it better????? Right on... It seems that all the Bloc Quebecois does is bitch about this and that. It seems to me that us (Quebecois) should try to unify with ...

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:19 am 

Nope because like I said, I'm proud to be a Québécois, even if you don't recognize it as a people or a nation, I have a fight to end here. The French media and the péquistes keep referring Quebec as a nation ??????? last I heard..... Quebec is a province my friend and not a nation. Listen.... I am ...

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:32 pm 

The women here in Quebec sure are hot, but let's get back to the subject at hand, shall we !!!! Hehe, does that have a hidden meaning? :wink: No it doesn't.... lol I am a newbie on this site. Since I picked the forum on the subject of Quebec wanting its sovereignty. Thought I would talk about it lo...

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:21 pm 

The women here in Quebec sure are hot, but let's get back to the subject at hand, shall we !!!! First of all, I live in Quebec and let me tell you that NOT all Quebecers are seperatists. Unfortunately, the medias may perceive it as we are. The news outlets just put out a poll saying that over 50% wa...
Sort by:  

Page 195 of 195 [ Search found 2922 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.