CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

PluggyRug - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Announcements   Topic: I'm baaaaaaaaack.........

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:41 pm 

Replies: 24
Views: 628

Welcome back Arctic, we'd thought you had melted :D

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Has green living become a national priority?

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:30 pm 

Replies: 10
Views: 277

Time to Face Facts Has green living become a national priority? I found some interesting facts in a National Geographic magazine from May, a few years ago. The issue had a big article on climate change and how our studies and models were not certain, but there are some facts that everyone agrees on...

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Martin cleared; Chrétien blamed

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:19 pm 

Replies: 79
Views: 1271

They all (liberals) use the same plastic surgeon to get their second face.

Thats why they all look the same.

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: And the treasonist separatist are at it again

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:13 pm 

Replies: 56
Views: 1014

Quebec cannot leave. What would Ottawa do with all our money. There would be nobody to be our pime minister. Think of the cost of removing all the french language from our signs. All our packaging would have to be made smaller. Half of the threads on this forum would disappear. Actually now I start ...

Forum: Sports   Topic: What about the Canadians and mister "Five Holes" T

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:10 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 476

This thread should be in International and War.

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Would you answer the call?

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:06 pm 

Replies: 40
Views: 748

I'd go if they asked me to. I almost went back in for the first Gulf War but I guess they thought better of it. I can still make little holes at long distances and if things got bad enough I imagine I'd be asked to go do it again, but more likely I'd be asked to train new recruits on how to make li...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Nov 11th is fast approaching

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:34 am 

Replies: 57
Views: 1175

At the going down of the sun, we will remember Them.

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Canadian Political Apathy

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:48 am 

Replies: 13
Views: 356

I'd comment on apathy but I could really care less. PDT_Armataz_01_32 That comment is soooooo old. Someone had to do it and I stepped up to the plate and did my duty for God and Website. :wink: My part of the world says "I really couldn't care less" Long live the British Empire That's my empathy fo...

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: Anti-Americanism Is Racist Envy

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:39 am 

Replies: 54
Views: 1330

I have a question(s) for the more enlightened members... Why did the author use the word 'intellectuals'? Most 'intellectuals' would prefer to live in a democratic society. After all, is not England and America the places 'intellectuals' fled to in times of persecution from their own governments? 'I...

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Canadian Political Apathy

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:16 am 

Replies: 13
Views: 356

Thematic-Device Thematic-Device:
To be honest I don't even have a clue where it is... The liquor stores on the other hand...

It's in the liquor store basement

Forum: Introductions   Topic: Greetings from Dope Central/Armpit of Ontario.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:10 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 646

Hellooooo ya'll, 8) I've been on here since March 05 maybe i should introduce myself, EH? :wink: My name is Rob from Oshawa and i'm 31 yrs/old You're being a little hard on the 'Shwa...I wouldn't call it the armpit. Groin, maybe. :D Both armpits and groin. I live in Whitby, Oh My... Dear Oh Dear......

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Economics....the achilles heel of Canada.

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:36 am 

Replies: 10
Views: 320

Is the glass half full or half empty???? Mines always full or always empty :P . Mind you it only holds a ½ pint. Back on topic.... The closer you get to Ottawa the louder the pumping noise.... One end of the sucking pipe is in Ontario the other end in Quebec. There used to be a tiny little return p...

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Hurricane victims abandoned by Canada

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:33 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 337

If I had booked a trip to Mexico and seen the forcast I would have cancelled. The hurricane hung around for days, giving people who were already there plenty of time to leave.
They took a chance and are now whining about the lack of action from Canada.

Forum: International Politics   Topic: There'll Always Be an England -- Or Will There?

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:17 am 

Replies: 217
Views: 2489

I feel I must take issue with the earlier post that made referrence to the Anglo-saxons as the ones that saved Britain, as a descendent of a fine Norman family I would like to point out that 'we' the Normans are responsible for the civilisation of the British Isles and are in fact the last conquero...

Forum: Entertainment   Topic: TV's "Most Haunted" is a fake.

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:14 pm 

Replies: 40
Views: 1418

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Next they'll be telling us wrestling is fake.

Oh mein Got, it's gotta be real 8O
Sort by:  

Page 709 of 721 [ Search found 10801 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.