CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Prof_Chomsky - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Current Events   Topic: $93,000 cancer drug: How much is a life worth?

Post subject: Re: Re:
Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 pm 

Replies: 43
Views: 714

Sorry but that 1.5B and 7-10 years figure was pulled straight out of the same place most stats are - thin air. Actually, it is rather common knowledge. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_development Same goes for this completely made up rubbish One of Obama's apparatchiks in his health care committe...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Why Global Warming is Not Science

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:39 pm 

Replies: 40
Views: 585

Yeah, the BEAUTIFUL part about science is its peer reviewed. You make a claim, and you HAVE to have it put up for scrutiny to the entire community of experts to shred, correct, and learn from. What you just saw was the wonder that is true science at work. No closed doors, no blind faith, no half tru...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Why Global Warming is Not Science

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:52 pm 

Replies: 40
Views: 585

Great, another article putting real science on trial because 1 scientist going through a rough patch fudged some data. Therefore by the transitive properties of retardation the other 30,000 scientists in 100 different countries must also have lied. Nice and logical. Case closed. Global warming a sham.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: $93,000 cancer drug: How much is a life worth?

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:45 pm 

Replies: 43
Views: 714

Sorry but that 1.5B and 7-10 years figure was pulled straight out of the same place most stats are - thin air. Same goes for this completely made up rubbish One of Obama's apparatchiks in his health care committee said something about an "obligation to die" for older people. Maybe you need...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Man arrested on claims he coached boy, 8, to swear on video

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:37 am 

Replies: 6
Views: 127

It's a sad world we live in when you go to jail for swearing...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Banks Laundered Mexican Cartel Drug Money

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:19 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 243

This says it all:

"Wachovia’s new owner paid $160 million in fines and penalties, less than 2 percent of its $12.3 billion profit in 2009."

Maybe I should start trafficking in child slaves - and for every 100 I enslave I will just pay a fine of 2 children to the government. That'll teach me.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Parties reach deal to avert Homolka pardon

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 am 

Replies: 11
Views: 143

Well the idea is that once you serve your sentence, justice is served. It's not constitutional to continue to punish you forever if you've served your time already. ... BUT this is a special case. Her plea bargain (and reduced sentence) was based on lies and they were afraid to recind it because of ...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Scientists use Calvin Klein cologne to lure jaguars

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:00 pm 

Replies: 8
Views: 130

I guess this stuff works... as long as you're trying to attract Cougars ;)
Sort by:  

Page 48 of 48 [ Search found 713 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.