CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Regina - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Computer Tech & Internet   Topic: What online games do you play here?? As in war games

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 9:17 am 

Replies: 16
Views: 1050

Okay who took my Avatar??? :cry:

Forum: Computer Tech & Internet   Topic: What online games do you play here?? As in war games

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 9:02 am 

I'll get the best one I can find without going to Japan to get it. My system is only two years old and was one of the quickest at the time. So if I get a really good V-card now it will last me for a few months anyway. :wink:

Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 11:39 pm 

It's a Pentium III - 533MHz, but when I checked the actual performance it says it's at 602MHZ. I think my 3D Graphics card may be lacking too, it only has up to 11MB dynamic video memory.
If that's the case......there's going to be some "memory ramm'n" when I get home. :twisted:

Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:19 pm 

I just found out how demanding it is. I installed it and it won't run. :x 8O My computer is supposed to be fast enough when you look at the numbers, but when I did the check that come with the game. I found my computer only has 127 MG RAM. :? The minimum is 128, which is supposed to be in my compute...

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:35 pm 

After all this Battlefield 1942 talk. I just had to go out and get me one of them thar games. I haven't installed it yet, so if you don't hear from me for a while..........it's because I'm busy playing! :lol:

Forum: Canadian History   Topic: A history Topic....

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:29 pm 

Replies: 43
Views: 4509

You show me yours and I'll show you my.........posts. 8O

Forum: Canadian History   Topic: A history Topic....

Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:54 pm 

Replies: 43
Views: 4509

Good idea....guess what I'll post on?

<
<
<
<

Forum: Canadian History   Topic: Canadians Over seas

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:25 pm 

Replies: 24
Views: 1872

The labour in those coutries never seem to get a fair shake, compared to us. From what I do know of those places, it's either that or nothing. So it's the lesser of the two evils I guess.

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:13 pm 

Thanks RoyalHighlander, you had a hand it. I have the cap badge to match it too. 8)...........and a bunch of other things.
The coloured one you sent me looked better, but it was the "Royal" crest and I'm a pre Royal kind of guy. :D :D

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:24 am 

They have enough people to be able to develope it into something other than a military zone. The labour costs must also be quite low making them atractive to manufacturing.

Forum: International Politics   Topic: What are your plans for Rememberance Day 2002?

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:32 pm 

Replies: 22
Views: 899

Sorry Natooke I didn't see your post till now. I know you're back by now and I hope you were able to find that spot in Roma. Any of the CWGC locations can be found on their site http://www.cwgc.org I'll be a little north of Rome and I think I found a few around the Tuscany region. I am still looking...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: What are your plans for Rememberance Day 2002?

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 11:22 pm 

Replies: 22
Views: 899

I'll be in Italy for this Nov. 11 so I'll be at one of the CWGC cemeteries dropping off a small Canadain flag.
Sort by:  

Page 1669 of 1669 [ Search found 25032 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.