Canadian Forums

carolgreen616 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: nudity plz

Post subject: nudity plz
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:50 pm 

Replies: 2
Views: 95

I think that we should have a Hump Day Hottie every Wednesday. Feel free to post... one pic per member each Wednesday please. Racy is acceptable, but no nudity plz.

I will pick the first HDH for the Ladies.

I was gonna put a pic of myself but I found a suitable replacement

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: hard drugs are ten minutes away for Vancouver's young users

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:59 pm 

Replies: 112
Views: 2608

VANCOUVER – A study called “surprising” by one of its lead researchers has found hard drugs are just 10 minutes away for Vancouver’s young users. The study conducted by the B.C. Centre for Excellence in HIV/AIDS found that despite decades of efforts to combat drugs, heroin, crack, cocaine, crystal m...

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Where are you at?

Post subject: Re: Where are you at?
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:45 pm 

Replies: 68
Views: 967

paternalistic in their own views. 'Accept my path to a glorious future...or else!' Deniers will be eliminated

Forum: US Politics   Topic: Prison Spending Rockets, Education Funding Declines-merged

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:37 pm 

Replies: 42
Views: 560

In 2012, both corrections spending and student debt hit $1 trillion milestones, leading higher education advocates to wonder how prison costs soak up education allocations, thus hurting the economy and limiting low income students’ access to campuses. So far, President Obama and presumptive GOP nomi...

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Best TV Ad I've Seen In A Long Time.

Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:00 pm 

Replies: 14
Views: 607

that's so funny and i laughed a lot

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Best Canadian Ad

Post subject: Best Canadian Ad
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:58 pm 

Replies: 9
Views: 314

I have to tell ya, this is the best TV ad I've seen in a long, long time. It brings a tear to my eye and makes me want to get on the first plane back home!

Forum: Canadian History   Topic: Storming Juno

Post subject: Re: Storming Juno
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:15 pm 

Replies: 59
Views: 1046

:D good information and lucky to see

Forum: Canadian History   Topic: Crossing over the border

Post subject: Crossing over the border
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 229

I'm not sure where this topic belongs, but this section felt like the appropriate place. I was wondering if someone could clarify for me the requirements of bringing products from the US over to Canada via crossing the border on foot. I will be visiting the states for 2 weeks, and I will be purchasi...

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Best places to live in Canada

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:55 pm 

Replies: 50
Views: 6502

Prince Geroge :D

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Canadian using solar for alternate enenrgy

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:47 pm 

Replies: 3
Views: 205

The following article was forwarded from a friend's friend and may have originally appeared in a local paper. Sorry I can't give credit where due, it may have been a Community Association Newsletter. It seems to me that even the cheapest unit mentioned would likely likely pay for itself in my house ...

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Best Looking Canadian Celebrities.

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 734

I distinctly saw the eyes of the stuffed moose
Move.

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: how many poems are there in Canada?

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:07 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 170

hi ,i want to know if there is any famous poet in Canada?

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: How I Spent My Canada Day

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:44 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 728

well.Where did you get the beer from, Newfy

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Request from Don Chapman

Post subject: Request from Don Chapman
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:42 pm 

Replies: 21
Views: 461

Hello all, I received the following email from Don today. I took it upon myself to spread the word, so if you are able to help, it would be appreciated. Many thanks, Todd Folks: It's been a long time since I've sent anything out to you as a group. Most of you, by now, are Found Canadians, having you...

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: How I Spent My Canada Day

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:00 pm 

Replies: 15
Views: 728

Quiet day. Spent most of it writing.

Oh, and enjoying the community of women which had clogged the park. :D :D
Sort by:  

Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 34 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.