bottom

Canadian Forums

desertdude - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: Trying to get as much info as possible

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:55 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 198

Hi there Bod and thanks, Well have already jumped through all the hoops to see if we qualify under the fedral skilled workers program and other govt websites tell us that accountancy is one of the in demand profession. So were good there. Also don't worry about the language all my schooling were in ...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Heat in Ontario, Quebec breaks records

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:50 am 

Replies: 40
Views: 447

Yeah thats would be considered pleasant here too. Sadly we dont have much of thet though :(

I think the next time I can look forward to seeing anything close to that is not until december :( :(

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: Trying to get as much info as possible

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:37 am 

Replies: 12
Views: 198

Didn't know where to put this, so mods move this to the approprite section if you feel it doesn't fit here. I was just wondering since Me and my wife were planing to migrate to Canada, curently now looking into Kitchner/cambridge/waterloo, Missisuaga, Brampton, Guelph or GTA or basically anywhere in...

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:14 am 

Just out of curiousity what would you all consider good weather for stuff like going out on the weekend and stuff. I personally love rain and cloudy days but thats just because we have like less than 20 of those through out the year.

Rest of the time its like being in a humid oven tanning booth.

Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:47 am 

MTFU will you guys :D

30 C is like awesome pleasant temp for us here in Dubai man. You you try standing outside in 50 C + and 95 % humidity at midday.

Seriously not a good place to be a vampire folks :mrgreen:

Forum: Introductions   Topic: Dude of the desert has arrived

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:13 pm 

Replies: 34
Views: 500

Woah just saw that Ontario broke some heat records today. It crossed 30 C ! Must be warming up for my arrival :D

Expected to go up to 33C ! Oooo I'm scared. Its midnight here and 32 C and 74 % humiditiy !!!. :mrgreen:

Hell yeah bring it on baby !

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:03 pm 

This has been also been happening in history for a long time to anglicize names.Like the African country Mozambique. Which was named after its ruler Musa Bin Baek. The colonisers could not pronouce that so it became Mozambique. Gibraltra which comes from the name Jabal Tariq which in Arabic means Mo...

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:45 am 

Oh sorry Brenda, wasn't meant to be offensive at all in anyway but just an opinion. BTW my neighbour is dutch and were good buddies. And yes lets not get into that, fo the time being atleast :D P.S : Since a n00b here and still learning my way around this site. Do I have to check the notify me box e...

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:46 am 

Thanks folk for the warm welcome. Sorry for not logging in as I didn't get any email notifications as at all. Anyways makes me so glad to hear that there are some places with temps hitting 30 and above. Anything here below 40 is considered pleasant :D Don't worry about the humidity either, we're use...

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:57 am 

Thats one of my concerns, right now it sounds like heaven as we have temps close to and above 50 C on a regular basis. I actually love cloudy or rainy weather, but I know that feeling wont last long if its almost 365 days a year. I have friends down in Kitchner, ON and they say the summer is quite w...

Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:28 am 

Hi there folks, This is Desertdude here with you. I have lived all my life here in Dubai ( Sharjah actually : town next door , but I guess Dubai is more well known ) U.A.E. I was six months old when I came here from Pakistan and that is the nationality mentioned on mypassport but that is just a tech...
Sort by:  

Page 256 of 256 [ Search found 3836 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.