CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

george123 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: International Politics   Topic: If the US didn't have the military power ...

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:44 pm 

Replies: 53
Views: 1251

I seem to remember Canadian troops doing quite well for themselves in Bosnia and Kosovo, they were able to do their jobs then. We seem to be doing our jobs in Afghanistan, better than anyone else is at the moment. It also seems that when the Americans get involved in our opperations in Afghanistan, ...

Forum: Moral & Religious Issues   Topic: Is it morally OK to masturbate?

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:33 pm 

Replies: 78
Views: 3410

If it was wrong to masterbate, most people would slam right through the first two layers of hell when they died.

Forum: Moral & Religious Issues   Topic: "allah aiya" and a la-la-la-la...

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:16 pm 

Replies: 16
Views: 575

The extremists are scary. Very scary.

Forum: Moral & Religious Issues   Topic: "allah aiya" and a la-la-la-la...

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:06 pm 

Views: 575

Are you generalizing all Muslims or the crazy extremists?

Forum: International Politics   Topic: If the US didn't have the military power ...

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:54 pm 

Replies: 53
Views: 1251

We'd be speaking Chinese in twenty years and living under Communist rule. Or if immigration continues from the ME we will be speaking Arabic and living under Sharia Law. Our troops would not be in Afghanistan (or anywhere else Air Canada doesn't fly) because with out the US the Canadian Military ca...

Forum: US Politics   Topic: Official 9/11 foiler thread

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:50 pm 

Replies: 2612
Views: 42145

What do you mean by that?

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Bush Is About To Attack Iran

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:48 pm 

Replies: 42
Views: 1242

Now now, let's all try to be civil to each other in this thread. I think the American military is stretched too thin to contemplate Iran right now. They must know they can not win it, not even on a long shot. There is just too much happening right now to make it feasible. On the other hand, when peo...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Why is Labour Canada goin to FNs and cutting back in foeirgn

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:34 pm 

Replies: 20
Views: 558

You know, this line really sounds familliar? Oh, right, Islamic fundamentalists sound alot like this thread. "We hate Christians! We hate Jews! We hate other Muslims who do not follow Islam the way we do! Get rid of them all! Any chance to tell them all to screw off and die, even if it is rambl...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Why is Labour Canada goin to FNs and cutting back in foeirgn

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:29 pm 

Wow dude, you got a really big chip on your sholder. Did a muslim kick your dog or something?

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:27 pm 

Asshat, I have never been called that before. I have to remember that one so I can call other people that and have them tell me it is lame.

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:31 pm 

Ok, can I ask what this thing with Arar is? Are you against him getting settlement from the government? Also, do you not like Muslims? Are you against Muslims being alowed into the country? If so, why?

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Bush Is About To Attack Iran

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:25 pm 

Replies: 42
Views: 1242

I don't think Bush, or anybody for that matter, has the balls to attack Iran. Mr. Canada had the right idea, it would turn so ugly that the entire world would suffer for it. It would be a defining moment in our history, and nukes would be used. Hmmm, maybe I should re-think my career. Nah, I'm good.

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:17 pm 

Ah, yes, the cheap shot, just as your signature implies. At least you are consistent. Thank you for your observation. I will keep it in mind for the future.

Forum: International Politics   Topic: China/Canada extradition.

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:59 am 

Replies: 6
Views: 144

Ouch, messy. Tough one to wade in on. So many shades of grey. Have fun with this one folks.

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Winning the Hearts and Minds in Iraq

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:56 am 

Views: 329

I would not call it civil war *just* yet. There is a little more to come. Wait for it to really erupt, when both side are fighting all out war, and the Kurds step in. A three way war it will be, and then the American troops are really hooped.
Sort by:  

Page 16 of 18 [ Search found 263 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.