CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

llama66 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Current Events   Topic: South China Sea: Chinese ship forces US destroyer off course

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:56 am 

Replies: 36
Views: 414

That’s too bad. The new catapult system sounded like a really good idea. Shame it’s not so great in practice. The Zumwalt however, has its own issue. It’s fancy new gun system is too expensive too use. $800k a round https://www.defensenews.com/naval/2018/04/19/advanced-gun-system-was-ho...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: South China Sea: Chinese ship forces US destroyer off course

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:22 am 

Also Rail Guns require a ridiculous amount of energy to operate. Outside of a Carrier, only the Zumwalts have power plants that are capable of generating the required energy. I am not 100% sure, but I thought LM had come up with a truck bed sized solution to that? I still think they require a coupl...

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:21 am 

I've read that this is an image of how close the Chinese destroyer got. Insane. Violates almost every rule of the sea I can remember.

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: How is your weather today????

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 am 

Replies: 7519
Views: 91028

No, You're a towel.

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Trump reaped millions in shady tax schemes from father's bus

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:15 am 

Replies: 24
Views: 408

If true, a blatant and massive fraud. How did a fabulously rich man like Fred Trump get away with such a simple crime? Even in Canada, if I invented a company to pay myself, CRA would be onto me pronto. You just wonder if the taxman can be bothered reviewing complex files - at least let's hope that...

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:42 am 

Tricks Tricks:
raydan raydan:
Mowich Mowich:
Two days ago my dooryard looked like this......

That's actually the first time I've ever seen the word "dooryard". :?

.... The fuck is a dooryard?

You're a dooryard.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:41 am 

Also Rail Guns require a ridiculous amount of energy to operate. Outside of a Carrier, only the Zumwalts have power plants that are capable of generating the required energy.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:31 am 

Tricks Tricks:
llama66 llama66:
YOU! You did this!!

ENJOY IT FUCKER!

I hope you step on a lego.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:30 am 

Who do you guys think you are, Toronto? :lol: Edmonton ships snow plows and crews to Calgary to help with storm The City of Calgary has activated its municipal emergency plan and called in reinforcements from neighbouring cities in response to a massive October snowfall. Chief Tom Sampson of the Ca...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Alberta to end 'Wild West' privatized driving exam system

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:16 am 

Replies: 3
Views: 105

good

Forum: Entertainment   Topic: What TV Shows are you watching right now?

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:36 am 

Replies: 1978
Views: 35408

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
You are a Llama, not a goat.

DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE!

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:33 am 

I thought that gunships (not as large as battleships of course) were supposed to be making a comeback due to the magnetic rail gun. They do not need to carry gun powder bags, and the projectiles do not have a warhead. No more need to worry about the fatal shot to the magazine. Smaller faster ships ...

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 am 

No. I'd try to eat my TV/Device.

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:57 pm 

Dammit let's fit some type 94's on this bitch with a couple dozen VTOL fighters and gunships and name it the "Kick-ass class" or someshit.

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:31 pm 

Just finished “Jack Ryan” which was really good
Sort by:  

Page 363 of 619 [ Search found 9279 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.