meee223 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Announcements   Topic: NOTICE FOR ALL FORUM MEMBERS

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:59 am 

Replies: 284
Views: 23193

Brenda Brenda:
$1:

Seriously though, the mods can't see or read every post made here. If you have an issue, there is a report button. Use it, and they will handle it as they see fit. That is basicly how it works.

So if you have a problem with my post, report it. ;-)

Thank you Brenda...will do. :)

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:58 am 

We just want everyone to be able to enjoy the site without getting attacked for their point of view just because it isn't shared by all. Everyone, long term member and newbie, deserve to be able to come here and not feel like they can't say anything in a thread that they have a view point to share....

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:48 am 

My post to be considered as openly attacking the mods? Ha, ha..ho, ho.. Yeah..right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:10 am 

I just read the first post in this thread and was encouraged by it, until I saw that it was posted a few months ago. Well, Mr. Moderator. Sorry to say that nothing has changed. Check out the Lockerbie bomber thread and you'll see hateful and hurtful personal attacks, even after an apology was given ...

Forum: Current Events   Topic: Lockerbie bomber gets compassionate release

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:00 am 

Replies: 110
Views: 1051

Well, so much for trying to apologize. Apparently there is no point. No one is entitled to any difference of opinion on these forums and I don't think there is any moderator. I tried to explain the reasons I feel the way I do, but no one read the post, not that I can see. I feel the same way you all...

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:54 pm 

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:

It's the same old world, it just has a better PR team.

That's a good one! :lol:

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:52 pm 

We have mods and swearing is quite permitted here. Thanks for the info. I did find the forum rules, and I was checking because each forum has different rules. Personal attacks are not ok, according to what I read and swearing, although permitted, is discouraged. Frankly, I can't understand how swea...

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 pm 

LMAOOOOO yeah, Libya's gonna ship him right on back if he gets better :roll: Dreammmmm onnnnnn Well, Scotland's doctors I'm sure examined him and gave him no chance at any remission, so it ain't gonna happen. And, if it did, why wouldn't Libya send him back? Didn't Khadafy denounce terrorism, take ...

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:37 pm 

Why do people want to make a mountain out of a molehill? Get a life and squawk about something that actually matters in the world. Excuse me? Who the fuck are you to tell the rest of the world what matters to them? I apologize for my choice of words. I was trying to say that I personally don't unde...

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:32 pm 

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Wouldn't it be something if this guys cancer suddenly went into remission?

Then obviously he'd be sent back to prison. It would be the complete opposite of the reason why he was released.

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 pm 

I have no idea if the guy is innocent or guilty. I'm just saying the justice system isn't perfect and lots of people languish in prison for years and are later proved innocent, usually via DNA. I'm only saying that in most cases, people learn that someone is arrested for a crime and then if they are...

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:21 pm 

As I said, for many, if a court says someone is guilty of a terrible crime, (like this one), then they must be guilty. You are saying he is guilty, Brenda, because the court said he is. The courts are never wrong. Is that correct? No wonder lots of innocent people, including many in Canada, are bein...

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:26 pm 

I don't understand why anyone would really care about this guy getting released. I mean, so what? He's got terminal cancer with only 2 or 3 months left to live and anyone who's ever known anyone who's suffered with cancer knows that every day is usually filled with agonizing pain. He's not getting o...

Forum: General Jibber Jabber   Topic: What have you ever done drunk .. that you wish you hadn't

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:24 pm 

Replies: 108
Views: 1547

I've never been able to get drunk. I've tried so many times, but it just doesn't happen. Sad but true. I think I'm immune to alcohol. :cry:

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Why do we have a Youth Criminal Justice Act

Posted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:34 am 

Replies: 26
Views: 730

So what? They deserve the same treatment as adults. I say get rid of this stupid law. There is no excuse for it to exist! Dumb lawmakers..it makes Canada look stupid. The majority of kids that are charged are dumb kids that made a mistake and deserve a chance to do right. Not if they commit murders...
Sort by:  

Page 5 of 6 [ Search found 90 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.