bottom

Canadian Forums

natooke - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Sports   Topic: NHL out doors

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 10:09 pm 

Replies: 5
Views: 525

I think a hockey game out side with a huge crowd ... sounds like a real awesome time ... I would go but have a huge rink to cross :cry: You know come to think about it ... :idea: The Swedes play a outdoor game called BANDI ... the rink is the size of a football field ... hard rubber ball ... hockey ...

Forum: Canadian Websites   Topic: Canadians living in Sweden

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:35 am 

Replies: 4
Views: 516

canadaka thanks for dropping in on our site :D This is such a KICK ASS site keep up the great work here ... :D

Forum: Sports   Topic: NHL out doors

Post subject: NHL out doors
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:26 am 

Replies: 5
Views: 525

NHL to consider outdoor game Sarah O'Donnell, Civic Affairs Writer Edmonton Journal Friday, September 20, 2002 EDMONTON -- In a move that would take big-time hockey back to its outdoor roots, the Edmonton Oilers are trying to convince the National Hockey League to let them play one game a season und...

Forum: Rants & Raves   Topic: One word only ( aboot Canada )

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:20 am 

Replies: 272
Views: 8052

PASSPORT that says your Canadian :D

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 6:58 am 

TheFEELING
of seeing a Canadian flag and living so far away from God's county

Forum: Canadian Websites   Topic: Canadians living in Sweden

Post subject: Canadians living in Sweden
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 5:58 am 

Replies: 4
Views: 516

http://www.canadiana.fcpages.com/index.htm A Forum for Canadians in Sweden For what ever reason Canadians make roots in other countries & it's always great to keep in touch with others who are in the same boat. :) http://www.canclub.org/ie_index.html There is a Canadian Club in Stockholm with monthl...

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Royal Highlander

Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 2:18 am 

Replies: 14
Views: 648

RoyalHighlander ... greetings to Edmonton ... I was born & raised in the great city :D First of all I AM CANADIAN and I'm more proud to say this then I ever have before ... one discovers this when you're an expat .... :!: My father at the very young age went to war in Europe ... I couldn't even star...

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Canada

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 8:12 am 

Replies: 36
Views: 1537

Can this forum allow guests to read but not post?? If anyone like this goof has time to write all this ... garbage :x then they also have time to become a member ... :wink: BTW have you all seen the George Michael video? http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1455955/07032002/michael_george.jhtml [/img]

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2002 8:02 am 

BEER :D [/i]

Forum: Canada Kicks Ass & Canadian Culture   Topic: Stranded Canadian

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2002 8:37 am 

Replies: 29
Views: 1538

Me ... I married a [SWEDE] ... & I moved because my husbands work ... we are planning to retire back in Canada which is in another 15 years. That is why our children are going through the process of becoming Canadians :D [/i]

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 1:07 pm 

too many I assume, but thanks to our talk forum we're finding each other. Stockholm has a Club where they meet once a month at a pub. but I'm too far to attend. (ahh sad isn't it) Hey but the good news is ... I'm going through the paper work to have my 2 kids become Canadians KWEL :wink:

Post subject: Stranded Canadian
Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 6:19 am 

Canadian here Hi all I'm a newbie to the site .... I'm so happy I found this site ... it's awesome ... :D Great Work ... any hoot as the thread says I'm stranded here in Sweden :? Been here for 11 years ... the beer SUCKS ... Thank God for Demark's beer ... hail to the Danes :D ... looking forward ...
Sort by:  

Page 27 of 27 [ Search found 402 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.