CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

singledad1234 - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Ontario   Topic: DOES any woman want to be married for LIFE anymore?????????

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:24 pm 

Replies: 51
Views: 1834

that was fantastic funny how stupid some people can be you were the only one that really listened I have raised four for ten years and they are amazing I would love for anyone of those losers to sit with my eighteen year old she graduated her class with top honors anyways thanks for noticing that I ...

Forum: Ontario   Topic: DOES any woman want to be married for LIFE anymore?????????

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:12 pm 

oh you didnt drive me out you just proved yourselves to be the ingorant idiots that you are the word of God says there will be boasters and assholes like you in the last days and the punishment you get is well deserved its ok there will be more wars more storms more earthquakes more floods more dise...

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:59 pm 

I have read the Koran and the book of the mormon and I know that there is NO OTHER NAME ON HEAVEN and earth this is the testimony god has given us eternal life this life is in his son HE who has the son has Life he who does not have the son does not have life Jesus said NO ONE comes to the father bu...

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:48 pm 

well the fat man that talks about self discipline

is NOT GOD JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

read the book cover to cover and judge for yourself

oh sorry My bad that would take discipline
and you dont even have that

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:37 pm 

Jesus unfortunately for you is not a baby HE IS THE KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS and the Return OF THE KING WILL HAPPEN its what modern day movies are all about YOUR JUST TO STUPID TO see it THE LORD OF THE RINGS is all based ON THE TRUE AND ONE KING TO RULE THE WORLD

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:16 pm 

To the idiots that think i live in the boonies I live near seven major cites fifteen large towns we heat with wood cause I am smart I put three thousand dollars a year away for thirty years times that by compounded interest I will be able to take MY wife where ever she wants to go so yap all you wan...

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:12 pm 

We dont get a bloody dime of support the children were 7 4 2 and three days old and I have been alone for ten years I dont care about the idiots that make fun of me they are out humping everything that moves the end of their lives is theirs to deal with with GOD I want to be married and I am sick of...

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:10 am 

Single father alone ten years 39

lives in the country

heats with wood

lives a humble life

www.obeygod.com

looking for a russian or ukraine or japanese or vietnamese woman
to be a wife friend mother lover and

have a life

[email protected]
Sort by:  

Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 8 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.