bottom

Canadian Forums

tritium - Posts
Search these results:

Forum: Canadian Politics   Topic: Steven Harpers gives America 1.3 Billion

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:41 am 

Replies: 98
Views: 2104

I agree diversification would be a good thing, but unfortunately, geography conspires against us. It would be nice to have access to Asia and Europe, but those two oceans up the cost of shipping our goods there, whereas we can toss our stuff on a train, pipeline, or truck and send it south in a hur...

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:30 am 

Illuminating NAFTA and turning Canada into a protectionist country once again is inevitable. Everyone talks about a world economy. That's great if your country has a huge economy to begin with. However, Canada's 36 million can not support the rest of the worlds economy. Sending our manufacturing bas...

Forum: Canadian Websites   Topic: BC Search Engine, FREE Classifieds, Games

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:07 am 

Replies: 0
Views: 336

Visit BCSites.ca - FREE Classifieds, Games, Post Cards and more...

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:03 am 

I would like to see Canada scrap NAFTA and make businesses in Canada start shifting to European and Asian markets. Didn't MB say "'I like ice cream too" at a point like this? Softwood alone. We are the worlds biggest producer, right beside the worlds largest buyer. Instead you want to go ...

Post subject: Re: How about a link?
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:50 pm 

The only reason The United States agreed to pay any tariffs back is its worried about a proposed pipeline from Alberta to the shores of British Columbia You think as a pipeliner I would have heard about this line. Got a link? 8) This links where posted above :roll: Boom in Alberta Oil Sands Fuels P...

Forum: Canada/US Relations   Topic: Any Northern Border Americans around?

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:28 pm 

Replies: 14
Views: 824

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:21 pm 

I would like to see Canada scrap NAFTA and make businesses in Canada start shifting to European and Asian markets. The only reason The United States agreed to pay any tariffs back is its worried about a proposed pipeline from Alberta to the shores of British Columbia so we can sell our oil to Asia. ...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Should Canada become a Nuclear Power??

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:44 am 

Replies: 6
Views: 199

With the world becoming a more volatile place. Rouge states such as Korea and Iran developing nuclear bombs. Do you think Canada should build a few Nukes. We have the technology, we already have enough processed uranium. What if some time in the future we can not depend on the United States for prot...

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Is the USA Paranoid or just defending it border??

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:38 am 

Replies: 17
Views: 485

kitty kitty:
The USA is paranoid about defending its border.

Has anyone tried to mail a gift (package) to the USA lately? Everything is a banned substance.... including Ghiradeli chocolates that originally came from the USA in the first place.

I love your Avatar :twisted:

Forum: International Politics   Topic: Is the USA Paranoid or just defending it border??

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:30 am 

paranoid, although its this group, not the US as a whole. Unfortunately, it's more than just this group. Web sites and forums are being created all over the Internet from groups like this. Mothers Against Illegal Aliens - MAIA :lol: no joke. We Need A Fence and 100's of others.. It's crazy, but Int...

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:18 am 

Drunk Canuck Drunk Canuck:
They are just just defending their border. I actually think it's a good idea, as it will keep riff-raff from entering our side aswell.

I think a fence is needed. However, that Riff Raff you talk of.
See: A Stunning Disclosure on Illegals in the Military

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:12 am 

Is the USA Paranoid or just defending its border?? Take a look at these two new TV ads being put out by the Minuteman group. They are setting up new patrols on the Canadian border. 8O Easy Cover - Click here to Watch Fence 1 - Click here to Watch The Minutemen just want an excuse to fondle their &qu...
Sort by:  

Page 400 of 400 [ Search found 5997 matches ]

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.