Author Topic Options

Forum Addict

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:31 am

<br /> Anyone go see this? Its available through bit torrent, but interested in purchasing this one. Maybe I will view it through bit torrent first. <br /> <br /> Any reviews?<br /> <br /> Kevin

Acoustic Guitar: This machine will kill facist.- Woody Guthrie

Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:10 am

Wow!. What a documentary. I find it odd that this documentary wouldn't hit it as big as a Michael Moore documentary. This documentary in my opinion better then a Michael Moore documentary. <br /> <br /> This documentary was really shocking. So many interesting questions. I see a scary future. One with a possible World War.<br /> <br /> Kevin

Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:10 pm

Haven't seen it, is it a dvd you can rent at the video store or only online?

"aaaah and the whisper of thousands of tiny voices became a mighty deafening roar and they called it 'freedom'!"' Canadians Acting Humanely at home & everywhere

Forum Addict

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:34 pm

<br /> Wow Catherine. This documentary was frighting. Produced by an American. I mean the similarities it brings up between the Bush admin and Hitler seems so accurate.<br /> <br /> The only difference really as they mention in the movie, is that Hitler was a one man force. They basically say Bush is not as smart as Hitler, but Bush has the people around him that basically are pushing the same causes as Hitler. Its hard to explain really. The movie does a good job at it.<br /> <br /> I'm purchasing it through the website www.libertybound.com. But for now if you want to watch it, you can always get it on www.exeem.com <br /> <br /> Kevin