Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:01 pm

He'll be in Victoria tomorrow night too (apr 8). 7pm @ the DaVinci Centre.

George Bush has declared the war on terrorism to be the cause of his generation. The cause of Canadian sovereignty will be ours. -- John Godfrey, MP for Don Valley West

Forum Addict

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:44 pm

He will be everywhere, accept here /-: It doesn't pay to live in Northern, Ontario. No one wants to come here. Kevin

Acoustic Guitar: This machine will kill facist.- Woody Guthrie

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:05 pm

Kevin, Northern BC was just the same!!! Well, Gwynn Dyers came to town twice. That's about it though. Poz... I think I'll be there! -KY

Kory Yamashita

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:43 am

Poz, by the time I made it downtown, Mel was already half an hour into his speech, so I decided not to interrupt his presentation. How did it go? What did I miss?

Kory Yamashita

"What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:34 pm

Kory, I was at a Polisci Journal launch that day and it took longer than I thought. By the time I got to the bus it was 7:10 and then the bus was full and I didnt get in. So I figured that by the time I got there it would have been almost over. I was pretty dissapointed but I got to see the Canucks win at the Pit! :) He'll be back sometime, probably after his book is published.

Ryan

Forum Addict

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:39 pm

Yah it was disapointing to see the Canucks win over Calgary. Go Flames Go! :D

Kevin

Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:09 pm

See Kevin even if you lived in a large center it wouldn't guarantee you could get to see Mel...ha ha

"aaaah and the whisper of thousands of tiny voices became a mighty deafening roar and they called it 'freedom'!"' Canadians Acting Humanely at home & everywhere

Forum Addict

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:19 pm

lol --> Whelan. Thanks for sheding some light on my issue ;)

Kevin

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:36 pm

Kevin, that "go flames go" chant of yours is treason to my ears ;)

Kory Yamashita

Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:15 am

But Kory, Kevin is right they did, go go and go just like the everready bunny!!!! Great game in Calgary tonight...can't wait for Vancouver next game!!! Better get the tissue ready... :P

"aaaah and the whisper of thousands of tiny voices became a mighty deafening roar and they called it 'freedom'!"' Canadians Acting Humanely at home & everywhere

Forum Junkie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:07 pm

I feel like I'm being ganged-up on!!! The 'nucks just like to play as underdogs. That's why they bounced back so well at the end of the season. And why they'll take it in 7 games. Besides, it'll be reminiscent of 1994. And also, they want to ensure that we get to finish a 7-game series at home. (Do I sound like I'm in denial? Well I'm NOT!!!) haha.

Kory Yamashita

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:31 pm

[QUOTE BY= Kory Yamashita] (Do I sound like I'm in denial? Well I'm NOT!!!) haha.[/QUOTE] Go Oilers!!<p> Ummmm, yea. Well . . .at least their handicaps will be better than most.<p> :mrgreen:

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa