CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Liberals unite under the big red tent, REDfraud drops 10 more points in the polls :P

selling out Alberta to Quebec " cause Canada is better off run by Quebec"

=======================================================================
Trudeau courts PC voters at Redford’s annual Stampede breakfast,

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says he sees common ground with old-school Tories as he looks to revive his party’s fortunes.

In an unlikely move for a federal Liberal chief, Trudeau came to the Alberta premier’s Stampede breakfast in Aldersyde Sunday morning to meet Alison Redford — the two chatted for less than a minute — and mix with the crowd.

“There’s a lot of Progressive Conservatives who don’t feel at home in the approach that Stephen Harper’s right-wing, extreme right-wing, Conservatives are taking and I’m glad to be working with everyone, meeting with anyone and talking about the challenges we’re facing in the future,” Trudeau told reporters when he was asked about coming to the event.

Trudeau — the son of former prime minister Pierre Trudeau — believes he can win over voters from the PC side of the federal Conservative coalition to his third-place party.

“You talk about the shared values that we have of wanting a country that is both successful in creating opportunities for everyone, responsible around the environment and thinking about the kind of future we’re building for our kids. These are the common values and themes that unite us as a country ... and these are the things Mr. Harper is not delivering for anyone including Progressive Conservatives.”

Redford’s Stampede breakfast was moved to Aldersyde from its usual McDougall Centre location to be closer to the flood-ravaged community of High River. The flooding that struck Calgary and southern Alberta two weeks ago — the worst in provincial history — has shifted the normal political dynamics of the Stampede, usually an annual schmoozefest for provincial and federal politicians.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:54 pm

"Ho down?" That is not very politically correct...

...Oh, wait. You meant hoedown. :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:54 pm

I see that JJ has been won over by Trudeau's charm... good for you. [B-o]

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:54 pm

jj2424 jj2424:
"cause Canada is better off run by Quebec"

Good to see you are still uninformed enough not to know that that quote was taken so completely out of context it would be like taking the Governator's "I'll be back" phrase to him claiming he'd be governor again. He was explaining the views of his father to an interview but looks like you bought Harper's attack ads hook line and sinker. But since you're gullible enough to believe them, I will forward you this letter:

$1:
Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:05 am

jeff744 jeff744:
jj2424 jj2424:
"cause Canada is better off run by Quebec"

Good to see you are still uninformed enough not to know that that quote was taken so completely out of context it would be like taking the Governator's "I'll be back" phrase to him claiming he'd be governor again. He was explaining the views of his father to an interview but looks like you bought Harper's attack ads hook line and sinker. But since you're gullible enough to believe them, I will forward you this letter:

$1:
Dear Sir:

I have been requested by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US$40,000,000. The Nigerian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Nigerian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Nigerian citizen to assist the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Nigeria, in moving these funds out of Nigeria. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US$4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Nigerian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US$100,000 in a Nigerian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Nigerian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Prince Alyusi Islassis

Out of context my ass. Right from the horses mouth I see you are too ignorant to actually search the video yourself but rely on BS from the leftwing Trudeau ass kissing media.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 am

FieryVulpine FieryVulpine:

No, the 'Liberal Ho' he meant was the Premier of Alberta, and that her approval rating was down.

Making friends JJ! Keep keeping it classy! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:29 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

No, the 'Liberal Ho' he meant was the Premier of Alberta, and that her approval rating was down.

No don't make ASSumptions . I meant "ho down" as in a

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hodown

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:34 am

jj2424 jj2424:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

If you had meant it that way, you would have written it that way. You obviously have access to a dictionary if you need one, so we can only assume the title is intentional. And it fits with your previous posting history. ie: uncouth.

A better spokesman for the Wildrose Alliance was never created.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:13 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
jj2424 jj2424:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

If you had meant it that way, you would have written it that way. You obviously have access to a dictionary if you need one, so we can only assume the title is intentional. And it fits with your previous posting history. ie: uncouth.

A better spokesman for the Wildrose Alliance was never created.

That is how I wrote it. There is no correct way to spell it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =ho%20down