CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 16379
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:24 pm
 


Fighter wrote:
stratos wrote:
Odd I had the opposite with you a while back. I asked a legit question in regards if doing something ( I don't recall exactly what) was actually breaking a tenant of the Islamic faith. You threw a hissy fit claiming I was being bigoted or something along that lines and stated clearly that you would just ignore me. I see that is not the case because you chose to quote a response that was given to a question I asked on here. I'm not saying you have been nasty just chose to throw a fit because of what ever reason you felt offended by being asked a question.


The funny thing is I also don't recall why I ignored you :lol:

Maybe I thought you were trolling and being just anti Islam without any seriousness.


Well you thought wrong.


Offline
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 774
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:34 am
 


stratos wrote:
Fighter wrote:
stratos wrote:
Odd I had the opposite with you a while back. I asked a legit question in regards if doing something ( I don't recall exactly what) was actually breaking a tenant of the Islamic faith. You threw a hissy fit claiming I was being bigoted or something along that lines and stated clearly that you would just ignore me. I see that is not the case because you chose to quote a response that was given to a question I asked on here. I'm not saying you have been nasty just chose to throw a fit because of what ever reason you felt offended by being asked a question.


The funny thing is I also don't recall why I ignored you :lol:

Maybe I thought you were trolling and being just anti Islam without any seriousness.


Well you thought wrong.


:(

Sorry.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63346
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:12 pm
 


Good to see you two are going to get along now! [BB]


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30437
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:08 pm
 


So is everyone behaving now? :D
Let me know if not and I will ... try to think of something.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27544
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:12 pm
 


Depends on how the election goes tomorrow. Could be war-to-the-death/shut-the-board-down around here Tuesday night. :|


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30437
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:24 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
Depends on how the election goes tomorrow. Could be war-to-the-death/shut-the-board-down around here Tuesday night. :|

Oh well see you Wednesday maybe then. [B-o]


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63346
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:20 am
 


Thanos wrote:
Depends on how the election goes tomorrow. Could be war-to-the-death/shut-the-board-down around here Tuesday night. :|


Just myself but I'll wait for Wednesday to see what does or does not happen. See, any of the close races won't be decided until tomorrow or maybe even a few days from now.

But by this time tomorrow we'll know for sure if the highly vaunted 'Blue Wave' was true or not.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7953
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:32 am
 


I expect this tomorrow:
Image


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63346
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:26 pm
 


So do I.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8107
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:59 pm
 


Ok, as nobody is going to be listening to anyone else on Wednesday, I'm going to go for it now.
So here goes:
Everyone go #$%@ yourselves, your mothers are )@-:!'s and your fathers are all a bunch of :;-#@'s

Now I feel better and whereupon swear to not post for the next 40 hours.
Goodby till Thursday.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63346
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:03 pm
 


fifeboy wrote:
Ok, as nobody is going to be listening to anyone else on Wednesday, I'm going to go for it now.
So here goes:
Everyone go #$%@ yourselves, your mothers are )@-:!'s and your fathers are all a bunch of :;-#@'s

Now I feel better and whereupon swear to not post for the next 40 hours.
Goodby till Thursday.


I'll be listening. :wink:


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31631
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:26 am
 


Image


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7953
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:01 am
 


So, is this the apocalypse?


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 31631
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:14 am
 


llama66 wrote:
So, is this the apocalypse?


Pretty lame if it is.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27544
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:45 am
 


Leave it to our generation to not even have a fun Armageddon, like with volcanoes and continents sinking into the ocean and swarms of locusts. The only locusts we got was a bunch of crappy rich people merely being themselves. Sad! :| 8)


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.