Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:14 pm

Well spoken Fats and Welcome aboard Abbas. You've done very well, the last few days, with your forray into the darker side of a small fragment of Canadians who disdain anything even remotely different. Hope you settle in and remain a part of this site. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:25 pm

Where was my welcome as the first Scientologist on the forum?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:29 pm

RUEZ wrote:
Sorry, it's socially acceptable to trash Scientology, so you're out of luck.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:32 pm

ridenrain wrote:
FB's sincere but no one really knows who is what on a public forum.
I hear what you say and and I'm not dumping on you. I’d like to hear more from the religious folks but faith is a personal thing and does not carry well on forums.

I can agree with that until I came on these forums. I only questions an event and I was asked 50 questions about my faith so I defended it. I know its a personal thing and maybe thats what makes us see each other differently. If you knew everything about my faith and I knew everything about yours, we wouldn't be so different. So, religion is part of our lives and they asked me questions, I only did, what I was suppose to.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Blue_Nose wrote:
RUEZ wrote:
Sorry, it's socially acceptable to trash Scientology, so you're out of luck.
Oh, ok. Well unfortunately I can't get psychiatric help to deal with that. Bummer. :(

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:35 pm

Wada wrote:
Well spoken Fats and Welcome aboard Abbas. You've done very well, the last few days, with your forray into the darker side of a small fragment of Canadians who disdain anything even remotely different. Hope you settle in and remain a part of this site. :wink:

Thanks, I guess. :D

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:52 pm

Abbas wrote:
Banff wrote:
Blue_Nose wrote:
Abbas wrote:
Thats what we are here for after all.
Well, I'm not here to learn about Islam, and while I recognize your value to the forum as an added perspective, I fail to see the basis for the way in which you and others have viewed your role as a member of the forum.

They're just cautious Blue and some have issues that could even include a fellow soldier being injured by an Islamic warrior I'm sure even Abbas knows that .

I am alil slow today so I am missing the the Islamic warrior/soldier part unless you are referring to the past difficulties I had with hmmmmm you know.[/quot

No Abbas its not about anyone in specific its just... reality

Last edited by Banff on Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:12 pm

Haha, Definitely but there are alot of similarities between the two so I understand but most Muslims probably don't. I grew up in Canada so Christianity has been around me, most of my life.

Funny, it took 2 paragraphs to explain 1 line.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:25 pm

Quote:
Don't ever type while you're driving again or I'll tell your mom

SHHH!!!!! C71 could be listening..... :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:30 pm

grainfedprairieboy wrote:
Welcome Abbas. I am looking forward to enlightening you.

Abbas is not the first to come out of the closet though. Further, Iceowl and Calgary123 are both Islamofascists so do they count?

I will not treat a Muslim, Catholic or Jew any different then I'd treat a homosexual, pedophile or liberal and I feel Fat's proviso encouraging tolerance and sensitivity to the 'outsider' is indicative of why full debate in Canada on a variety of topics are stifled and we sink deeper into the PC abyss.
Quote:
I feel Fat's proviso encouraging tolerance and sensitivity to the 'outsider' is indicative of why full debate in Canada on a variety of topics are stifled
Ouch.... no sleep for me after that stunning reply :roll: . What do you expect i am just a liberal :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:31 pm

How can i not welcome him when he bought me a car for my birthday?
Thank you Abbas!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:31 pm

RUEZ wrote:
Welcome to earth 8O ....resistance is futile :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:35 pm

ridenrain wrote:
Just a point:
I didn't see the Religious affiliation section on the application so how do we actually know other members are not muslim? Granted, he's the first who jumped up and down waving a crescent flag, but that's really no proof and anyone with an ounce of brains might have just left the whole religious debate alone, especially if they thought it would draw attention.
Abbas: Not to take anything from you but I think FB is using this for his own political bent.
Quote:
Not to take anything from you but I think FB is using this for his own political bent.
You also think Stephen Harper is a good thing ......nuff said :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:42 pm

Welcome to the internet.
Did I mention that I am a prince and doctor in the Nigerian government and have a gigantic tub of money that I must launder...

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:46 pm

ridenrain wrote:
Welcome to the internet.
Did I mention that I am a prince and doctor in the Nigerian government and have a gigantic tub of money that I must launder...

cool, you need help?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  Next