CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Mr_Canada wrote:
Gunnair wrote:
Brenda wrote:
fit in or fuck off eh...

That's generally how moderated forums work. I've been on a few, and although I don't always agree with hope they're run, the fact of the matter is that regardless of popularity, you break the rules - yer gone.

Been on a couple of unmoderated forums that make this place look like posting heaven. I'd sure as hell hate to see things move in that direction.

I agree. If CKA became a second /b/, I'd leave.

No room for anarchy on a political forum.

Does rule one and two mean nothing to you?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:58 pm

So...what happened exactly?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:01 pm

hurley_108 wrote:
Y'know whose opinion on all this I really want to hear? BartSimpson's. Too bad he doesn't post so much anymore....

Samsies.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Tman1 wrote:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

That's like showing up for the last day of Chem 101 and asking what an atom is....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:02 pm

romanP wrote:
Mr_Canada wrote:
Brenda wrote:
Voicing my opinion is anarchy?

Unpeaceful protesting is anarchy.

Anarchy simply means "without rulers." Somalia is anarchy. People who disagree with the decisions of mods on an internet forum is not.

Don't ruin it! It's his latest word that he's trying to use, isn't it cute when he conisistently uses it wrong. I think the last one was psychotic.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:04 pm

hurley_108 wrote:
Tman1 wrote:

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

That's like showing up for the last day of Chem 101 and asking what an atom is....

Yeah but I don't show up for class much. All I see is a thread of some misfit that is Mtbr that apparently committed such a vile crime it warrants 7 pages.

Last edited by Tman1 on Sun May 24, 2009 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:07 pm

Tricks wrote:
romanP wrote:
Anarchy simply means "without rulers." Somalia is anarchy. People who disagree with the decisions of mods on an internet forum is not.

Don't ruin it! It's his latest word that he's trying to use, isn't it cute when he conisistently uses it wrong. I think the last one was psychotic.

I think it was more of a mischaracterisation caused by the way the media reports on violent protests and the usual catalysts.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:10 pm

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:15 pm

Canadaka wrote:
its nothing about liking or not liking him, its the fact he constantly broke forum rules, hence the warnings and bans. There was a clear warning last month, and people that have not taken the head of the warning are going to get the axe.

It's never easy to moderate because no matter what you do you always take flak. I commend you guys for the job you do it's not easy.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Okay, I go eat and feel like shit for a few hours, and mtbr is banned. The hell did I miss?

I think I know who Wally_Scones is too, and sorry if I got the name wrong, but that's just from memory of different posts and such. Roger roger too, when he changed his name.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Tman1 wrote:

I don't know, but I'm sure this is going to end well.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:18 pm

romanP wrote:
Tricks wrote:
romanP wrote:

I think it was more of a mischaracterisation caused by the way the media reports on violent protests and the usual catalysts.

Fun kill :evil: ;)

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:22 pm

commanderkai wrote:
Okay, I go eat and feel like shit for a few hours, and mtbr is banned. The hell did I miss?

I think I know who Wally_Scones is too, and sorry if I got the name wrong, but that's just from memory of different posts and such. Roger roger too, when he changed his name.

I know exactly who Wally_Sconce is, but I won't reveal his identity, unlike a certain mod who would do so to others.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:22 pm

This seems less about MTBR and more about personal grudges against certain mods. Some of the people 'defending' him now are the very same fecal focal points who wanted him banned in the past. Personally, I agreed with quite a few of his views and I am saddened by his departure, just as I was when Hwacker had to go. Both of them added colour and life to the site. However, the proverbial straw was piled onto the camel's back.

Some of you should do well to remember that we were invited here and can be asked to leave at the discretion of the owner and the mods that he appointed. If you don't like the way things are operated, create your own site and run it by your own rules. I hear that Facebook is good for that.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:23 pm

commanderkai wrote:

Don't you know what a wall sconce is?

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 127 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  9  Next