CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:44 am

Hey you...yeah you...have you heard of the Lenzr photo contest? No? Well, you are just in luck today..Lenzr is a live photo contest where you can win amazing prizes just by submitting your own photography. The key to winning these outrageous challenges is to get all your friends and family to vote and comment on your submitted works making the rank of your photo go higher.

I no I no you just want me to get on with the contest and prize so you can submit your picture and go on drinking the rest of your beer.

The first contest I will tell you about is 50 Going on 15 which is sponsored by this baby boomer over 50 magazine located in Toronto. The prize is actually provided by this yummy Toronto chocolate company that is on Eglinton Ave. W. @ Avenue Rd. The prize is over 50 lbs of dark chocolate.

Now the second contest I will tell you about is the most fun yet; Crowded Placesis sponsored by this Web Development Toronto company that does full service Web, Media Design, Application Development and Internet Marketing...in English they develop search engine friendly websites that gains traffic to your website. They are kindly offering the winner a Blackberry Curve..now what a wicked prize to win.

Sometimes I wish I had a camera to participate in these challenges...I would love to win that Blackberry.

Contests end July 1, 2010.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:51 am

muskokagirl muskokagirl:
Hey you...yeah you...have you heard of the Lenzr photo contest? No? Well, you are just in luck today..Lenzr is a live photo contest where you can win amazing prizes just by submitting your own photography. The key to winning these outrageous challenges is to get all your friends and family to vote and comment on your submitted works making the rank of your photo go higher.

I no I no you just want me to get on with the contest and prize so you can submit your picture and go on drinking the rest of your beer.

The first contest I will tell you about is 50 Going on 15 which is sponsored by this baby boomer over 50 magazine located in Toronto. The prize is actually provided by this yummy Toronto chocolate company that is on Eglinton Ave. W. @ Avenue Rd. The prize is over 50 lbs of dark chocolate.

Now the second contest I will tell you about is the most fun yet; Crowded Placesis sponsored by this Web Development Toronto company that does full service Web, Media Design, Application Development and Internet Marketing...in English they develop search engine friendly websites that gains traffic to your website. They are kindly offering the winner a Blackberry Curve..now what a wicked prize to win.

Sometimes I wish I had a camera to participate in these challenges...I would love to win that Blackberry.

Contests end July 1, 2010.

This smells like spam...

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:52 am

Nope, its a photo contest! We need people to win these prizes

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:53 am

muskokagirl muskokagirl:
Nope, its a photo contest! We need people to win these prizes

You may want to review the forum rules...

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:54 am

Already did