CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:05 am

If you are in Newfoundland, from Newfoundland, or if you just love Newfoundland itself... I love you, and we have things in common.

Moving along.

My name is Elise Leone, and I'm 22 years old, from the USA. I have been visiting Newfoundland since the age of 9, and have been obsessed ever since! I've collected photos and video over the years, and now they're on my website... I'd like any Newfoundland enthusiasts to check them out.

I am also looking for Newfoundlander artists. My website is a community for artists, of all kinds, and a place for those who enjoy creative expression. Anyone can join (it's completely free). I would love to communicate with any creative Canadian or Newfoundlander who would share their art and personal expression with me. I want to meet all of you.

Thanks,
Elise Leone

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 am

Sorry girl, all the Newfies are in Alberta now, maybe that's why you love the place, no Newfies left there now..... :?:

Anyway, if you can draw a bunch of them back, Alberta would consider it a public service, thank you!