bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Diversity and multiculturalism and tolerance.

Here it is, folks. [B-o]

I suspect you have enough of a mess in your own back yard to be pointing fingers at ours.

Aw come on Gunnair, cut Bart some slack. We're all saying about the same thing here. He's not pointing fingers at us from a place of superiority, he knows things are just as fucked up in the US. He didn't suggest any 2nd Amendment solutions to this situation or anything.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:48 am

Protip- It's 2011

Factoid- The Excorcist Act of 1978 introduced and Passed by Pierre Trudeau himself, banished ghosts from Canada once and for all. Not that they were much of an issue to begin with, largely due to the Cold, but mostly due to the fact they don't exist!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 am

sandorski sandorski:
Protip- It's 2011

Factoid- The Excorcist Act of 1978 introduced and Passed by Pierre Trudeau himself, banished ghosts from Canada once and for all. Not that they were much of an issue to begin with, largely due to the Cold, but mostly due to the fact they don't exist!

Really? They don't exist? I'd have to argue that point vehemently with you. Either that, or my last house was built at a nexus where two different planes of existence meet.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:54 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Here it is, folks. [B-o]

I suspect you have enough of a mess in your own back yard to be pointing fingers at ours.

I'm not pointing a finger at you, hardly.

I am saying that this is the predictable result of holding up all other cultures as equal to or superior to ours.

Now sit back and watch as these Chinese force the hospice to move somewhere else. :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:56 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
Put a brothel or a needle exchange there instead.

Idiots. There's ways to deal with ghosts anyway...

That's actually a brilliant idea.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:09 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
sandorski sandorski:
Protip- It's 2011

Really? They don't exist? I'd have to argue that point vehemently with you. Either that, or my last house was built at a nexus where two different planes of existence meet.

Somebody's been slipping DMT into PA's weed again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:15 am

sandorski sandorski:
Protip- It's 2011

Yup

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:16 am

andyt andyt:
sandorski sandorski:
Protip- It's 2011

Nope, not at all bro. I've seen ghosts, heard ghosts and felt their presence in my previous home.
You can joke all you want, but nobody is going to tell me I didn't experience what I experienced.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 am

sandorski sandorski:
sandorski sandorski:
Protip- It's 2011

Yup

Oh here we go folks. The great sandorski doesn't believe in ghosts therefore they do not exist.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:19 am

Nobody can tell you you didn't experience what you experienced. What the causes are of what you experienced is another question.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 am

andyt andyt:
Nobody can tell you you didn't experience what you experienced. What the causes are of what you experienced is another question.

Well considering pot doesn't make one hallucinate and I quit doing the other shit while I was still in my early 20s... the cause was, I lived in a house that was well over 100 years old. I wouldn't call the house haunted either as the ghosts that were there seemed to be more curious than anything else.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:32 am

sandorski sandorski:

Yup

Oh here we go folks. The great sandorski doesn't believe in ghosts therefore they do not exist.

Glad to have helped.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:51 pm

andyt andyt:

Nope, not at all bro. I've seen ghosts, heard ghosts and felt their presence in my previous home.
You can joke all you want, but nobody is going to tell me I didn't experience what I experienced.[/quote]

I'm sure we have all seen/experienced things we can't explain. I know I'm not an exception to this. .But I'm not superstitious about any of it either!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:54 pm

andyt andyt:

You can joke all you want, but nobody is going to tell me I didn't experience what I experienced.[/quote]

Same, buddy, same.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:02 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Gunnair Gunnair:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Here it is, folks. [B-o]

I'm not pointing a finger at you, hardly.

I am saying that this is the predictable result of holding up all other cultures as equal to or superior to ours.

Now sit back and watch as these Chinese force the hospice to move somewhere else. :idea:

$1:
Skip to comments.

School Forces Kid to take down US Flag on Veteran's Day (Mexicans censoring Americans, again)
KSBW ^ | 11/11/10 | KSBW

Posted on November-11-10 11:23:45 PM by radpolis

A Stanislaus County school is forcing a student to take an American flag off of his bike.

Thirteen-year-old Cody Alicea put the flag there as a show of support for the veterans in his family.

But officials at Denair Middle School told him he couldn't fly it. He said he was told some students had complained.

So now the eighth-grader folds up the flag and puts it in his backpack while he is in class.

His father, Robert Kisner, said his son should not have to put the flag away.

"He's got that flag on his bike because he's proud of where he comes from," Kisner said.

---

"Our Hispanic, you know, kids will, you know, bring their Mexican flags and they'll display it, and then of course the kids would do the American flag situation, and it does cause kind of a racial tension which we don't really want," Parraz said. "We want them to appreciate the cultures."

From your other favourite website. Point is, again, that the of pile of dogshit in your back yard ought to preclude you from smugly poking your nose over the fence and pointing out ours.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washing ... hirts.html

http://www.morganhilltimes.com/news/265 ... arty-rally