canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:25 pm

westmanguy westmanguy:
Weren't these the people who cursed and spit at the Governor General when she visited the DTES?

Huh?

Give me a break, that place is a poverty-stricken area filled with homeless people who are either addicted to drugs or who have mental problems and rampant prostitution.

Its depressing, and I feel for the ones with mental issues and the prostitutes being held hostage by their pimps, but please do NOT talk down to me in a condescending manner.

I'm not ignorant, so please don't paint the area has some hip open and cultural community when its nothing like that.

NOT ONLY ARE YOU IGNORANT, YOU AND YOUR ILK ARE A BUNCH OF SICK FUCKS!
I would have referred to ALL OF YOU as COCKSUCKERS, but I'm not allowed to use the word COCKSUCKER(S) on the forums. Besides which being called COCKSUCKERS would be a compliment to you and all your 'sorry-ass poor excuse for human beings'!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:30 pm

TheQuietKidd TheQuietKidd:
Going down for a few days, stayin' a friend's place in Richmond, still have a couple of days where we don't know what we're doing.
Anyone got any suggestions?? Any neat little things that tourists should, but don't often see? Anything that'll be fun. and cheap...

Cheers!

http://www.vancouverbiz.ca/vancouver-attractions.php

http://www.numinous.ca/WebcamPage.htm

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:42 pm

westmanguy westmanguy:
..and DTES means??

Downtown Eastside

Also TattoodGirl nailed it on the head.

Westmanguy, so is it entertaining to you, to see poor, homeless drug abdicated people and transvestites selling themselves??

Is that your thing westmanguy. Is that what it takes to make you feel good about yourself? To feel superior over a homeless fella?

Maybe that speaks volumes about you...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:16 pm

You should also visit the Vancouver Art Gallery (downtown on Robson St) and go to Grouse Mountain. Eat California Roll in a Sushi place or go to different ethnic restaurants. Vancouver is paradise for someone who likes to try different kinds of food. There are some amazing Greek restaurants.