CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4232
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:49 pm
 


Looking for ways to beat the capital gains tax and liquidate one real estate asset in order to seed another and I can't wait for the Cons to get their act together and deliver on their promise of allowing investors to pay 0% if reinvested within 6 months.

Any ideas?


Offline
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:16 pm
 


put your money in bonds then mortgage the bonds


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 152
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:18 pm
 


put more electricity in your money


Offline
Newbie
Newbie
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:19 pm
 


paper money is not conductive


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 152
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:20 pm
 


fuk u doc broc youre not the electroboss


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2930
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:37 pm
 


Move to Bermuda.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4232
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:27 pm
 


lily wrote:
grainfedprairieboy wrote:
Looking for ways to beat the capital gains tax and liquidate one real estate asset in order to seed another and I can't wait for the Cons to get their act together and deliver on their promise of allowing investors to pay 0% if reinvested within 6 months.

Any ideas?

Taxes are for other people. :roll:


Capital gains taxes are UNFAIR!!!!!!! and are essentially an intelligence tax.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8562
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:15 pm
 


grainfedprairieboy wrote:
lily wrote:
grainfedprairieboy wrote:
Looking for ways to beat the capital gains tax and liquidate one real estate asset in order to seed another and I can't wait for the Cons to get their act together and deliver on their promise of allowing investors to pay 0% if reinvested within 6 months.

Any ideas?

Taxes are for other people. :roll:


Capital gains taxes are UNFAIR!!!!!!! and are essentially an intelligence tax.


You're starting to sound a lot like Dion.

How are they unfair? You're probably talking about selling one piece of real estate to buy another. You're cashing in on a housing boom. In what possible way it it unfair for you to pay some tax on your profit?

What would be unfair would be to tax people who actually do productive work for their money and not tax those who "let their money work for them."

Suck it up and pay your dues, princess.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 4232
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:26 pm
 


hurley_108 wrote:
How are they unfair? You're probably talking about selling one piece of real estate to buy another. You're cashing in on a housing boom. In what possible way it it unfair for you to pay some tax on your profit?


Why should I have to pay the government on money I risk that turns a profit? They should be paying me for being successful rather then penalising me.

hurley_108 wrote:
What would be unfair would be to tax people who actually do productive work for their money and not tax those who "let their money work for them."


Without capital investing there would be no productive work. This is why there should be 0% Corporate tax.

hurley_108 wrote:
Suck it up and pay your dues, princess.


You stole that line from King George III and his memo to America.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.