CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:46 am
 


The 'Polite Society' counter revolution.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5219
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
The very people who were the foundation(first and second floors too) of a society, whose values and practices, would one day would be a beacon of hope and example to the world. Well, this is the era of white guilt and revisionist history. If whitey was involved it couldn't have been good and some poor minority must have been abused or oppressed.


I wonder if it's a racial thing really? I would be more inclined to suspect it's a reflex anti-americanism. We don't talk about our american ancestors because so much(too much!) of our national identity is based on not being american.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:25 am
 


Now there's a Canadian and an American race? The expat community here has people from all across the Angloshere and a fair number from Western Europe(Germany mostly). There's really not that much difference between us when we contrast ourselves with the surrounding Chinese culture... it's really splitting hairs.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5219
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:34 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
Now there's a Canadian and an American race?

I don't think that's what I said. It's certainly not what I meant.

As I read it, you guys were thinking that our loyalist history gets swept under the rug because it's white history. I think it might be more because it would invlolve giving a lot of credit for the making of Canada to a bunch of yanks. And we have an issue in this country with admitting to being in any way similiar to, or indebted to, americans.

Did I get it wrong?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:51 am
 


I dunno. It only seems to be a small group of people living in Ontario that get their noses out of joint and their panties in a bunch over it. Most 'foreigners' can't really tell us apart, including the other anglophones.


Offline
Newbie
Newbie
Profile
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:42 am
 


I hear a lot of Canadians taking pleasure in something they had nothing to do with or was even a part of. My family in the States which is where I'm from don't sit around boasting about the defeat of the British forces that rapped and murdered children and women and killed unarmed people and tried to force the tyranny of England into the work force of the colonies. We celebrate the liberation from England. The celebration of killing British soldiers are for those that fought the war and not for those that did nothing at all or for that matter spilled any blood on their part to conform to a new beginning and nation. You Canadians like to sit in here boasting over things you had nothing to do with. And you claim that your intelligence surpasses that of Americans? I'd like for any Canadian to prove that it was your choice to be born to the parents you have or the country you live in. Tell me where all this ammo came from that won such a big war you are claiming to have won? Where did the canons and ships and money come from? It sickens me that with the claim of so much intelligence on your part yet all your support came from Indian natives the true people of Canada and the British Empire and without them 2 factors you Canadians that sit and boast would be nothing more than Americans if those 2 factors were not at your side of times of war. I speak for myself when I say I envy the brave soldiers on both sides who at the time would have said to you that boast so big, "Why are you so bent on boasting on events you had no part in? Where is your blood on the ground? What fort did you protect? Or town for that matter? Sir you are a coward standing on the blood soaked ground of dead men and women and children! Stand down and celebrate your own fortunes and leave our spirit to those that give thanks and not hatred!" I'm not proud all the time to be an American because I make mistakes like everyone else and at times question why we are not at war against the people that are destroying all nations of the world, the Elite Rich! My girlfriend is Canadian and our kids are considered half breeds by Canadian kids and have been ridiculed for 4 years while living in Canada. We now live in Missouri and not one time has anyone said anything about halfbreed or make fun of them because they were born in Canada. Glad we moved but sad for the part of my girlfriend because she had to hang her head after pulling our kids from the school she grew up going to because of this love Canadians have in hating people. Like I said, I speak for myself. I am not speaking for any American that tries to coattail this what I am writing. Celebrate your freedom for today because you can only live in the moment anything other than that to me is wrong.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5312
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:03 pm
 


Tomy wrote:
I hear a lot of Canadians taking pleasure in something they had nothing to do with or was even a part of. My family in the States which is where I'm from don't sit around boasting about the defeat of the British forces that rapped and murdered children and women and killed unarmed people and tried to force the tyranny of England into the work force of the colonies. We celebrate the liberation from England. The celebration of killing British soldiers are for those that fought the war and not for those that did nothing at all or for that matter spilled any blood on their part to conform to a new beginning and nation. You Canadians like to sit in here boasting over things you had nothing to do with......

... and that is where I stopped reading.

Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 12349
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:11 pm
 


Guy_Fawkes wrote:
... and that is where I stopped reading.

I made it all the way to the end, then clicked on the red square.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 pm
 


Funny thing is, if you asked most Americans if the U.S. ever invaded Canada they would say "of course not".

The war of 1812 in the US is pitched entirely as a war between the UK and the US, which it was for the most part (the French were snooping around as well), but Canada is considered in the American "mind" during that war as solely a branch of England like, say, Yorkshire.

The war of 1812 was certainly not the first time that what is now the US invaded what is now Canada.

I recently was in New York state while driving/ferrying to Newfoundland and came across a museum and tourist center celebrating New York's contribution to some British general and his "redcoats". That of course was celebrating the role of the British colony of New York in invading French Canada. I also know that the colonial militia of Massachusetts played a similar role in its invasion of New Brunswick--securing the realm from the French.

And too, throughout the 19th century, you had the American Fenians always interested in striking a blow for Ireland against the British empire which for them meant Canada. That generally took place as some minor border sabotage stuff.


Offline
Newbie
Newbie
Profile
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:36 am
 


What is all this hatred some of you have for Americans? Is there a real purpose for standing on your porch barking like a dog but afraid to do anything about it? You do have a right voicing your opinion like everyone else but usually a person with so much hate has a reason or they are just brainwashed as some of you grow up like the children whose parents are part of the organized KKK. A thing like this is called retardedness.Being stuck in a time period and boasting is just that. If you hate us because of the way our government runs things then whats your excuse for some of the rules and regulations your government ensues? The FBI,CIA,SSA,Police,Judges,Lawyers and Congressmen and Congresswomen..etc. This is a criteria that all nations follow including Canadian government. Your hatred is always short lived by the amount of people that believe you. War has been and will always be forever in human nature do to the facts of people hating and greed and selfishness and power. On April,18th 2002 a Canadian regiment was conducting exercises in Afghanistan and was bombed by a trigger happy pilot that couldn't wait to drop his bombs on anything that represented to him as a threat. I don't recall any American boasting over that in fact, I along with my family and friends were in shock that this, this is the pilots that they have flying and dropping bombs? We were shocked and angry that they have pilots that second guess the authority that gave them the power to destroy in the first place. No different than a Canadian cop that beats a Canadian citizen because he is over worked or just plain out of control. It happens in the States all the time and in Canada and everywhere in the world. Your inability to read fully what people have to write in their own defense when you generalize them only shows your inability to grow inside your mind and spirit. It's called being retarded. It doesn't mean you have no intelligence or that that you don't have cognitive reasoning at some level. It means your perception of the world is isolated by your inability to grow with the rest of the world even though you most likely eat at McDonald's and eat at Boston Pizza and order Chinese food. If your going to believe in something, especially something you had nothing to do with like the 1812 war then I suggest doing it with the intentions of fair game.You don't like the rules then how you finish a sentence to be read by anyone on the internet is beyond reason. Long live Canada and long live the United States,for your sake. :D


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5219
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 am
 


Paragraphs are your friend.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5312
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:11 am
 


Tomy wrote:
What is all this hatred some of you have for Americans? Is there a real purpose for standing on your porch barking like a dog but afraid to do anything about it? You do have a right voicing your opinion like everyone else but usually a person with so much hate has a reason or they are just brainwashed as some of you grow up like the children whose parents are part of the organized KKK. A thing like this is called retardedness.Being stuck in a time period and boasting is just that. If you hate us because of the way our government runs things then whats your excuse for some of the rules and regulations your government ensues? The FBI,CIA,SSA,Police,Judges,Lawyers and Congressmen and Congresswomen..etc. This is a criteria that all nations follow including Canadian government. Your hatred is always short lived by the amount of people that believe you. War has been and will always be forever in human nature do to the facts of people hating and greed and selfishness and power. On April,18th 2002 a Canadian regiment was conducting exercises in Afghanistan and was bombed by a trigger happy pilot that couldn't wait to drop his bombs on anything that represented to him as a threat. I don't recall any American boasting over that in fact, I along with my family and friends were in shock that this, this is the pilots that they have flying and dropping bombs? We were shocked and angry that they have pilots that second guess the authority that gave them the power to destroy in the first place. No different than a Canadian cop that beats a Canadian citizen because he is over worked or just plain out of control. It happens in the States all the time and in Canada and everywhere in the world. Your inability to read fully what people have to write in their own defense when you generalize them only shows your inability to grow inside your mind and spirit. It's called being retarded. It doesn't mean you have no intelligence or that that you don't have cognitive reasoning at some level. It means your perception of the world is isolated by your inability to grow with the rest of the world even though you most likely eat at McDonald's and eat at Boston Pizza and order Chinese food. If your going to believe in something, especially something you had nothing to do with like the 1812 war then I suggest doing it with the intentions of fair game.You don't like the rules then how you finish a sentence to be read by anyone on the internet is beyond reason. Long live Canada and long live the United States,for your sake. :D

Who here hates Americans? :? We hate trolls.

On a side note: Boston Pizza is a Canadian, not American, created franchise.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15681
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:22 pm
 


Tomy wrote:
What is all this hatred some of you have for Americans? Is there a real purpose for standing on your porch barking like a dog but afraid to do anything about it? You do have a right voicing your opinion like everyone else but usually a person with so much hate has a reason or they are just brainwashed as some of you grow up like the children whose parents are part of the organized KKK. A thing like this is called retardedness.Being stuck in a time period and boasting is just that. If you hate us because of the way our government runs things then whats your excuse for some of the rules and regulations your government ensues? The FBI,CIA,SSA,Police,Judges,Lawyers and Congressmen and Congresswomen..etc. This is a criteria that all nations follow including Canadian government. Your hatred is always short lived by the amount of people that believe you. War has been and will always be forever in human nature do to the facts of people hating and greed and selfishness and power. On April,18th 2002 a Canadian regiment was conducting exercises in Afghanistan and was bombed by a trigger happy pilot that couldn't wait to drop his bombs on anything that represented to him as a threat. I don't recall any American boasting over that in fact, I along with my family and friends were in shock that this, this is the pilots that they have flying and dropping bombs? We were shocked and angry that they have pilots that second guess the authority that gave them the power to destroy in the first place. No different than a Canadian cop that beats a Canadian citizen because he is over worked or just plain out of control. It happens in the States all the time and in Canada and everywhere in the world. Your inability to read fully what people have to write in their own defense when you generalize them only shows your inability to grow inside your mind and spirit. It's called being retarded. It doesn't mean you have no intelligence or that that you don't have cognitive reasoning at some level. It means your perception of the world is isolated by your inability to grow with the rest of the world even though you most likely eat at McDonald's and eat at Boston Pizza and order Chinese food. If your going to believe in something, especially something you had nothing to do with like the 1812 war then I suggest doing it with the intentions of fair game.You don't like the rules then how you finish a sentence to be read by anyone on the internet is beyond reason. Long live Canada and long live the United States,for your sake. :D



Plonker.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5219
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:38 pm
 


EyeBrock wrote:
Tomy wrote:
What is all this hatred some of you have for Americans? Is there a real purpose for standing on your porch barking like a dog but afraid to do anything about it? You do have a right voicing your opinion like everyone else but usually a person with so much hate has a reason or they are just brainwashed as some of you grow up like the children whose parents are part of the organized KKK. A thing like this is called retardedness.Being stuck in a time period and boasting is just that. If you hate us because of the way our government runs things then whats your excuse for some of the rules and regulations your government ensues? The FBI,CIA,SSA,Police,Judges,Lawyers and Congressmen and Congresswomen..etc. This is a criteria that all nations follow including Canadian government. Your hatred is always short lived by the amount of people that believe you. War has been and will always be forever in human nature do to the facts of people hating and greed and selfishness and power. On April,18th 2002 a Canadian regiment was conducting exercises in Afghanistan and was bombed by a trigger happy pilot that couldn't wait to drop his bombs on anything that represented to him as a threat. I don't recall any American boasting over that in fact, I along with my family and friends were in shock that this, this is the pilots that they have flying and dropping bombs? We were shocked and angry that they have pilots that second guess the authority that gave them the power to destroy in the first place. No different than a Canadian cop that beats a Canadian citizen because he is over worked or just plain out of control. It happens in the States all the time and in Canada and everywhere in the world. Your inability to read fully what people have to write in their own defense when you generalize them only shows your inability to grow inside your mind and spirit. It's called being retarded. It doesn't mean you have no intelligence or that that you don't have cognitive reasoning at some level. It means your perception of the world is isolated by your inability to grow with the rest of the world even though you most likely eat at McDonald's and eat at Boston Pizza and order Chinese food. If your going to believe in something, especially something you had nothing to do with like the 1812 war then I suggest doing it with the intentions of fair game.You don't like the rules then how you finish a sentence to be read by anyone on the internet is beyond reason. Long live Canada and long live the United States,for your sake. :D



Plonker.


See Sandorski, this is how you do a one word reply.


Offline
Newbie
Newbie
Profile
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 am
 


I see that my response has gotten so under your skin of what is the truth that the only rebuttal is " See Sandorski, this is how you do a one word reply." Isn't this ironic coming from Canada. They see only what they want to see which is nothing at all. You look for mistakes at every turn which is so goddamn boring. I am not your student or your predecessor or would I want to be. Don't like the way I write then why read it at all. Your not amusing anyone other than your ability to fool yourself. Man! What a fucking loser you are!


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.