CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63919
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:01 am
 


A billionaire buddy of Barack Obama's named Tom Steyer paid for this disgusting insult to Canada (a vassal of China according to the video) and it's so f*cking bad that our local TV station (KCRA) not only refused to air it but reported on it as news this morning.

Edit: The direct video link won't work for me. Here's another way to get to it:

http://business.financialpost.com/2013/ ... =6160-e8e1


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33951
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:24 am
 


I read that story a couple weeks ago. It kind of made me think of all the attack ads in US politics.

Nothing but spoiled milk for that guy! He must oppose it because he's not benefitting from it, or he's got competing interests.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20878
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:32 am
 


Yeah heard about this one a couple of weeks ago. The level of political discourse in the states is going down the toilet. Canada will be 10-15 years behind.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13958
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:58 am
 


What a shmuck!
Quote:
Steyer gave a speech at the 2012 Democratic National Convention. He commented that the election was “a choice about whether to go backward or forward. And that choice is especially stark when it comes to energy.” Steyer said that Romney would take no action to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels; rather, he said he would increase it. Steyer went on to support Obama's policies, which he described as investments to "make us energy independent and create thousands of jobs.”

Obama has obviously NOT taken any measures to reduce America's reliance on fossil fuels and in fact, is increasing it.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7835
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:01 am
 


I remember reading about this a little while back, but yeah, it's pretty disgraceful.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13404
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:03 am
 


These idiots in the States don't get it ... no Keystone ... no big, fat SUV to drive around.


Online
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63919
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:30 am
 


Jabberwalker wrote:
These idiots in the States don't get it ... no Keystone ... no big, fat SUV to drive around.


Some of us are all for it because the pipeline is much safer to use than Warren Buffet's railroad which currently ships all of that oil.

See, the debate isn't really about the oil it's just about who makes money from shipping it. :idea:


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2566
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:36 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Some of us are all for it because the pipeline is much safer to use than Warren Buffet's railroad which currently ships all of that oil.

See, the debate isn't really about the oil it's just about who makes money from shipping it. :idea:


Shhhh!

It's all about the environment!

Take your facts and stuff them.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20878
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:58 am
 


peck420 wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Some of us are all for it because the pipeline is much safer to use than Warren Buffet's railroad which currently ships all of that oil.

See, the debate isn't really about the oil it's just about who makes money from shipping it. :idea:


Shhhh!

It's all about the environment!

Take your facts and stuff them.


Yeah some people care about the environment. Me, I got kids. So I'm concerned about the state of planet for their generation and the ones that follow. Obviously a concept that is a stretch to many.


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2566
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:05 pm
 


Zipperfish wrote:
Yeah some people care about the environment. Me, I got kids. So I'm concerned about the state of planet for their generation and the ones that follow. Obviously a concept that is a stretch to many.


Lots of people care about the environment.

Heck, I live in Alberta, and I am so close to being energy independent that I can taste it.

But, the guys that are spearheading the campaign against XL don't. They care very much about the transportation profits they will be losing if that pipeline gets built.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20878
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:08 pm
 


peck420 wrote:
Lots of people care about the environment.


I agree. You're just not one of them.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33691
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:32 pm
 


BartSimpson wrote:
A billionaire buddy of Barack Obama's named Tom Steyer paid for this disgusting insult to Canada



But, but, all those left wingers said back in 2008 that Obama was a friend of Canada,

he was the Messiah, that he would stop global warming and all those Green jobs,

and and ........




ROTFL

Now, they can't call even call him out for fucking us over.


Online
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28212
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:35 pm
 


Mad cow and the illegal softwood tariffs happened under a free-trading GOP President, toolbag. Seriously, do you really think that the rest of us have a thirty-second attention span or something. :roll:


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8333
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:40 pm
 


martin14 wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
A billionaire buddy of Barack Obama's named Tom Steyer paid for this disgusting insult to Canada



But, but, all those left wingers said back in 2008 that Obama was a friend of Canada,

he was the Messiah, that he would stop global warming and all those Green jobs,

and and ........




ROTFL

Now, they can't call even call him out for fucking us over.

Jeesz Mart, can you remember who it was who called Obama the Messiah? I can't recall.


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2566
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:29 pm
 


Zipperfish wrote:
I agree. You're just not one of them.


:roll:


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  1  2  3  4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.