canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:55 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Well in 1917 we asked the british empire to annex them (IE be given) but Lolyd said no. 74 was a failed attempt. The rest were just musings.

Kinda interesting but considering the circumstances about how many provinces joined us its not implausible.

I remember very clearly when it was brought up in the 80's. I was so pissed at Mulroney when he turned them down. The beginnings of my hatred for that man.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:02 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
DerbyX DerbyX:
Well in 1917 we asked the british empire to annex them (IE be given) but Lolyd said no. 74 was a failed attempt. The rest were just musings.

Kinda interesting but considering the circumstances about how many provinces joined us its not implausible.

I remember very clearly when it was brought up in the 80's. I was so pissed at Mulroney when he turned them down. The beginnings of my hatred for that man.

You are older then I thought. Back then I was playing Bards tale 3 and Ultima 4.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:04 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
RUEZ RUEZ:
DerbyX DerbyX:

You are older then I thought. Back then I was playing Bards tale 3 and Ultima 4.

I was in grade nine. I'm 36 now.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:09 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:

In grade 9 you were pissed at the govt for not entertaining thoughts of the turks and caicos becoming a province? C'mon. I had more pressing concerns like not getting dunked, pants, or lockered by the seniors breaking in us nifty niners.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:18 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
RUEZ RUEZ:

In grade 9 you were pissed at the govt for not entertaining thoughts of the turks and caicos becoming a province? C'mon. I had more pressing concerns like not getting dunked, pants, or lockered by the seniors breaking in us nifty niners.

Of course, how great would it be for people to vacation in a warm province using Canadian dollars?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:24 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Of course, how great would it be for people to vacation in a warm province using Canadian dollars?

I agree. I just saying that when I was a nifty niner a new canadian province was not on my radar. Unhooking unfathomable bras was the big conundrum. Too bad it wasn't the 70s eh? :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:25 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
RUEZ RUEZ:

I agree. I just saying that when I was a nifty niner a new canadian province was not on my radar. Unhooking unfathomable bras was the big conundrum. Too bad it wasn't the 70s eh? :wink:

My real girl watching started the year later.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Ruez Ruez:

8O 8O Dude, you were .........Mr. C ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:27 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
My real girl watching started the year later.

I see. Once the chin scuttled the whole turks and caicos thing you oost all interest in politics and turned to girls eh? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Ruez Ruez:

8O 8O Dude, you were .........Mr. C ROTFL ROTFL

Nope, I was very patriotic, but I never hated the USA. I never got ignorant with people about Canada. To be quite honest when I was his age I wanted CAnada to be more like the U.S.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:37 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Nope, I was very patriotic, but I never hated the USA. I never got ignorant with people about Canada. To be quite honest when I was his age I wanted CAnada to be more like the U.S.

This just in--nobody gives a shit what you think.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
RUEZ RUEZ:

You do.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:40 pm

That's because Zip is full of love......or something :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:44 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
RUEZ RUEZ:

Actually, I do. This was quite intersting and about as friendly as the 2 of us have ever been.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:46 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
RUEZ RUEZ:

Actually, I do. This was quite intersting and about as friendly as the 2 of us have ever been.

There's no reason we have to talk politics all the time.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  Next