Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:52 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
There's no reason we have to talk politics all the time.

Whats next? Beers over a (insert team) game? A philosophical discussion about putting more resources into space exploration? Perhaps an in depth introspective over the lastest Kenny vs Spenny episode and a discussion why it seems they are deliberatly putting forth episodes where kenny wins.

Wine tasting advice? reasons why Liverpool will win the Premiership and Champions league this year but finish 2nd in the FA cup?

I'm game dude. :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:08 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
RUEZ RUEZ:
There's no reason we have to talk politics all the time.

Whats next? Beers over a (insert team) game? A philosophical discussion about putting more resources into space exploration? Perhaps an in depth introspective over the lastest Kenny vs Spenny episode and a discussion why it seems they are deliberatly putting forth episodes where kenny wins.

Wine tasting advice? reasons why Liverpool will win the Premiership and Champions league this year but finish 2nd in the FA cup?

I'm game dude. :lol:

Actually, Canada should be putting more resources in space exploration...who wouldn't want to see Mars as the 11th province?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:30 pm

Mars would be the 12th Province after the moon.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 pm

I'd love that. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:04 pm

We could use it as a transitional training point for our troops going to Afghanistan. Gradually prepare them for the dry, dead wasteland they'll face once they arrive in Afghanistan

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Anaheim Ducks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:05 pm

Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
Is it high time that Canada get some more territory?

I was reading some articles on wikipedia last night(cuz I couldn't sleep) and I came across a little tidbit that says that some Alaska Independence Party members have mused that Alaska should consider seperating from the States and joining Canada.

While I know this is highly unlikely, would it not be possible to offer Alaska acceptance into Confederation? And we could "seal the deal" by giving them special status and powers a la Quebec.

And all this got me thinking...Why not go all the way? Let's talk to Greenland about some options, and let's approach the Turks and Caicos Islands again.

I'm just trying to start a dialogue here. Do you hate this idea? Love it? I think it could be interesting having Alaska as a part of Canada...Then we'd control nearly all of North America's arctic. :D

You're not even using all the space you have. Get a clue. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:13 pm

TheFoundersIntent TheFoundersIntent:
Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
Is it high time that Canada get some more territory?

I was reading some articles on wikipedia last night(cuz I couldn't sleep) and I came across a little tidbit that says that some Alaska Independence Party members have mused that Alaska should consider seperating from the States and joining Canada.

While I know this is highly unlikely, would it not be possible to offer Alaska acceptance into Confederation? And we could "seal the deal" by giving them special status and powers a la Quebec.

And all this got me thinking...Why not go all the way? Let's talk to Greenland about some options, and let's approach the Turks and Caicos Islands again.

I'm just trying to start a dialogue here. Do you hate this idea? Love it? I think it could be interesting having Alaska as a part of Canada...Then we'd control nearly all of North America's arctic. :D

You're not even using all the space you have. Get a clue. :lol:

That's because most of it is inhospitable wasteland. :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:59 am

Why not move the border south. There are many inhabitants her would like to switch to the Maple Leaf. Why not also annex Hawaii.

Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:44 pm

The majority of continental Americans think Alaskans are a bunch of uneducated losers. They're just as condescending towards Alaska as they are towards Canada. The only interest they have in Alaska is the oil. If you doubt that just go read some American forums discussions about Alaska.

I'd be more than happy to see Alaska become part of Canada or an Independent Alaska.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:50 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Ruez Ruez:
I remember very clearly when it was brought up in the 80's. I was so pissed at Mulroney when he turned them down. The beginnings of my hatred for that man.

8O 8O Dude, you were .........Mr. C ROTFL ROTFL

Nope, I was very patriotic, but I never hated the USA. I never got ignorant with people about Canada. To be quite honest when I was his age I wanted CAnada to be more like the U.S.

*vomits uncontrollably*

How... darling...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Nuggets Nuggets:
The majority of continental Americans think Alaskans are a bunch of uneducated losers. They're just as condescending towards Alaska as they are towards Canada. The only interest they have in Alaska is the oil. If you doubt that just go read some American forums discussions about Alaska.

I'd be more than happy to see Alaska become part of Canada or an Independent Alaska.

I dont think Alaskan's care much about what their southern cousins think either.

Attachments:
curiousbears.jpg
curiousbears.jpg [ 37.78 KiB | Viewed 438 times ]
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Iceland is up for sale or so I hear.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:35 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Iceland is up for sale or so I hear.

Na..with all this global warming they will grow bananas and turn it into a republic. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Cuba. Let's talk Cuba into becoming the 11th province.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:27 pm

herbie herbie:
Cuba. Let's talk Cuba into becoming the 11th province.

Any country not first world need not apply.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  Next