Yes! to North American Union (NAU)  14%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 86

Author Topic Options
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:24 pm

The only problem with joining the US is that we would have to give up a lot of our rights and freedoms in order to do so.

Since 9/11 americans have given up a lot of their freedoms in the name of security, and they have done so with a smile and they cooperate fully with big brother, they are already trying to drag us down with them.

Canada will stay independant, because canadians will choose freedom over american oppression.

There are those who wont agree with me, thats your right, however everything I have said is true. America is walking the same path that Germany did right before the Nazis took over!!!!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
That's a lot of bragging about one of the many problems of your generation.

Anyway, being pissed because Mommy won't let you stay up past ten is hardly the stuff of martial ardour.

Go have a cookie, then a nap. You sound tired and cranky.

Wtf?

You ate cookies, had naps, and went to bed at 10 PM when you were 16?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 pm

Tricks Tricks:
So you are trying to separate Canadian Soldiers from all other soldiers on the planet? Elitist much? Ass.

Yes, I am, :lol: Our soldiers are the best damn soldiers on the planet, :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:30 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
American corporations don't give a SHIT about the sovereignty of a country, including their own.

Anything for a buck.

what do you know about a buck you've never earned one in your life. :P

you better hurray up and get over to Tim Hortons before all the jobs are filled according to Tritium the Alberta economy is 5 minutes away from going in the shitter :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Tricks Tricks:
So you are trying to separate Canadian Soldiers from all other soldiers on the planet? Elitist much? Ass.

Indeed, but that doesn't mean that all the other countries' soldiers are suddenly child raping assholes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Chris Harder Chris Harder:
Anyone who seriously promotes union or separation needs to be regarded as traitors and dealt with, on or off the record, take your pick. I'll be happy to put my foot in your ass personally.

I personally suggest we take them all out back and slit their throats.

:roll: You're what... 12? Go back to playing Halo 3 if you want to pretend to be tough.

You just continue to look like an idiot here when you do it.

Whatever you say, you ignorant ageist underestimating fool.

How about you stop pretending like your teenage years were nothing?

Let me guess, you are that little boy who sat at the back of the class hating everyone else. One day I'll get revenge! One day! Rawr!

So now as revenge for your own insecurity for your shitty teenage years, you spit on everyone else's teenage years.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:34 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Anyway, being pissed because Mommy won't let you stay up past ten is hardly the stuff of martial ardour.

Wtf?

:roll: God, you must have a hell of a time typing these witty retorts while sucking your thumb, jr.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:34 pm

mtbr mtbr:
what do you know about a buck you've never earned one in your life. :P

you better hurray up and get over to Tim Hortons before all the jobs are filled according to Tritium the Alberta economy is 5 minutes away from going in the shitter :lol:

You know nothing about my employment history, :lol: And as a matter of fact, I work at an Arby's right now. And no, it's not my first job, twit, :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:37 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
It's simply logical that they'd support it. It's completely in their favour, they'll be the only ones winning.

This is simply a reason why you think they should, not evidence that they do.

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Why aren't they lobbying heavily? Perhaps because they want it to happen quietly?

How on earth do you think that the merger of three of the world's largest economies, a total rearrangement of their respective political systems, and what would undoubtedly be a gargantuan task of fusing three administrative bureaucracies could happen quietly? Perhaps because you need them to for your implausible conspiracy theory to work. Not only are offering speculation as a substitute for evidence, but it's not even rational speculation.

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Hell, the "NAU" was discarded by many right-wingers as "Leftist Propaganda" until a news station finally reported that it was true.

What news station? What's true?

Last edited by rhesusman on Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:37 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Wtf?

:roll: God, you must have a hell of a time typing these witty retorts while sucking your thumb, jr.

Well I'm simply assuming you are suggesting these ridiculous things about teenagers simply by your own experience. Because if you aren't then your points mean nothing other then proving that you are just a bitter angry adult who is too immature to handle and accept his own teenage life. So you lash out and make ignorant assumptions about all others.

How about you grow up a little, senior.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:38 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Tricks Tricks:

Indeed, but that doesn't mean that all the other countries' soldiers are suddenly child raping assholes.

lol

Exactly how are Canadian soldiers the best trained? What about Australians?

besides, training isn't what wins the battle, it's equipment.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Wtf?

Hey how about we cool the age comments huh?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Gunnair Gunnair:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

I personally suggest we take them all out back and slit their throats.

:roll: You're what... 12? Go back to playing Halo 3 if you want to pretend to be tough.

You just continue to look like an idiot here when you do it.

Whatever you say, you ignorant ageist underestimating fool.

How about you stop pretending like your teenage years were nothing?

Let me guess, you are that little boy who sat at the back of the class hating everyone else. One day I'll get revenge! One day! Rawr!

So now as revenge for your own insecurity for your shitty teenage years, you spit on everyone else's teenage years.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:44 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Gunnair Gunnair:
Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Wtf?

Hey how about we cool the age comments huh?

Any particular reason?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:45 pm

Chagrin Chagrin:
Exactly how are Canadian soldiers the best trained? What about Australians?

besides, training isn't what wins the battle, it's equipment.

Due to the fact we put more into training, and have adopted better training techniques? Possibly the fact that out of all the countries, the UN declared Canada's the best military training?

Equipment is nothing, if you don't have the proper training. Training means everything, the better tech and equipment will always win the battle but if you are going against somebody a lot better training. They sure aren't going to make it easy for you. Why do you do you think it was so easy for America to win so many wars? Because a lot of them you were going against poorly trained, if trained at all soldiers/civilian-soldiers.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 13  Next