CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:26 am
 


Thanos wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
I can keep going on but I think you get my point that the behavior is very much like a really nice dysfunctional family that manages to get through each passing day by embracing denial.

The yard is clean, the kids are well fed, the house is tidy and warm, and things are fucked up, everyone knows it, but anyone mentioning it is considered rude.

:idea:


That's because it would be insane to take advice from people whose own dysfunction dwarfs our own by a factor of about a billion.


People too dumb to realize that it's a friend's responsibility to tell their friends when they are doing something stupid and dangerous. If we just ignore the fact that they elected a predator in chief,we aren't dislaying loyalty we're being enablers.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27990
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:49 am
 


If they asked me what Canadians think of Americans I'd offer "with deepest love but it's long past time for you people to fucking grow up already, you're too important to the rest of us to keep acting this way". :|


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 12349
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:57 am
 


$


Last edited by Lemmy on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63708
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:30 am
 


Thanos wrote:
If they asked me what Canadians think of Americans I'd offer "with deepest love but it's long past time for you people to fucking grow up already, you're too important to the rest of us to keep acting this way". :|


We'll do as we see fit, thank you very much.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:36 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Thanos wrote:
If they asked me what Canadians think of Americans I'd offer "with deepest love but it's long past time for you people to fucking grow up already, you're too important to the rest of us to keep acting this way". :|


We'll do as we see fit, thank you very much.


And we'll keep calling you on your stupidity as is our responsibility.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20917
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:43 am
 


And thanking our lucky stars that a border lets us review and make different choices


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63708
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:45 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
Thanos wrote:
If they asked me what Canadians think of Americans I'd offer "with deepest love but it's long past time for you people to fucking grow up already, you're too important to the rest of us to keep acting this way". :|


We'll do as we see fit, thank you very much.


And we'll keep calling you on your stupidity as is our responsibility.


And I'll be content to let Walkoot do the same for you. XD


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20917
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:53 am
 


Wasn't the theory floated that this guy is Batsy?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:05 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
ShepherdsDog wrote:

And we'll keep calling you on your stupidity as is our responsibility.


And I'll be content to let Walkoot do the same for you. XD


Yup he's definitely a prime example of stupidity being expressed.

Public_Domain wrote:
Wasn't the theory floated that this guy is Batsy?


Likely that, or some Troll from the States, as only they seem to think we speak like that.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63708
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:46 am
 


Public_Domain wrote:
Wasn't the theory floated that this guy is Batsy?


Wasn't Batsy the guy who was all obsessed about the United Kingdom?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 27990
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:02 pm
 


Batsy loved to hate Canadians more than he boosted Britain. He basically said Canadian troops did nothing but hang around Salisbury Plain for all of World War One doing nothing but sunning themselves and playing soccer.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63708
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:57 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
Batsy loved to hate Canadians more than he boosted Britain. He basically said Canadian troops did nothing but hang around Salisbury Plain for all of World War One doing nothing but sunning themselves and playing soccer.


Yup, that's him.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:34 pm
 


Still a year later and few discussions about our *issues*. Life In Canada is like Ground hog day - every year is the same it seems except more Muslims are brought over. It is incredible how little Canadians want to discuss and solve our problems.

Anyway, the cold snap in Toronto is exposing how the city truly treats its homeless. Also exposes the reality of the non existent social programs.. especially for whites.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23683
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:57 pm
 




Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63708
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:53 pm
 


Walkoot wrote:
Still a year later and few discussions about our *issues*. Life In Canada is like Ground hog day - every year is the same it seems except more Muslims are brought over. It is incredible how little Canadians want to discuss and solve our problems.

Anyway, the cold snap in Toronto is exposing how the city truly treats its homeless. Also exposes the reality of the non existent social programs.. especially for whites.


The armouries in Toronto were opened up for the homeless as they should be...so what's wrong?


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.