I have all browsers installed for testing. But I don't seem to have this problem in my IE8. Can you explain step by step in detail how to re-produce this problem.
The site should work fine in all browsers. If there is an issue I will fix it.
as per my last post, the issue is resolved, but for your reference, the issue was occurring while writing a post when I added lines that required the text box to scroll down. What happened was, as soon as I started typing on that new bottom line outside of the original text box size, the box would scroll back to the top so I couldnt see what I was typing. I could stop typing and scroll down to see what I wrote, but as soon as I enter keystrokes the box would scroll back to the top again. Hope that makes sense.