CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:11 pm

Hi, all.

I have come across a few forums and websites in which MANY people compare Canadian women to others, compare the women from different cities, the men comment about how hard it is to find a good woman, etc.

For example, here is a website that talks about American women, but it includes the interesting comment, " . . . incredible as it may seem, Canadian women are even worse than American women.":

http://www.nomarriage.com/

I thought it was only MY perception that Canadian women are f*'ed up, but it seems to be quite a popular perception.

So, I thought I'd put it out there and ask,
"What are people's perception of Canadian women?"

And do the women seem to be different (in terms of attitude and character) across the country?

Later . . .

Duncan

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:46 pm

of the Canadian women I've met, they seem like fabulous people....so either they are generally awesome like me (an American) or well, no--couldn't be so no need to say it--

....there is a LOT of comparison and I don't really think it's fair b/c you can never really get a true representation of all the women in a country or culture...and like lilly pointed out, we are all different b/c of our genes--so are guys.--everyone is unique...yeah!

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:50 pm

Everybodies know that the "québécoises" are the best women in the world! In everything, and I mean "Everything" 8)

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:52 pm

$1:
Everybodies know that the "québécoises" are the best women in the world! In everything, and I mean "Everything"

like i said...it's perception.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:08 am

usababe usababe:
$1:
Everybodies know that the "québécoises" are the best women in the world! In everything, and I mean "Everything"

like i said...it's perception.
PDT_Armataz_01_34

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:52 pm

Canadian women are so so nice. I was taught in Grade 6 by a woman from Edmonton, and she was one of the best teachers I was ever taught by. :) I've spoken to Canadian women over the phone (through work) and I've met them, and they're all so nice. I finally met Trish Stratus last Saturday, and man she's the nicest woman I've ever had the honour of meeting. In fact, she's the nicest person period to me!!! [flag]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:09 pm

I'm always told that from over seas that we're lucky to have the women that we do.

I must agree after traveling abroad.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:40 pm

Interesting thread...

I think women in general are going to be pretty much the same wherever you go, there will be the evil ones & there will be the good ones... I don't think you can make the generalization that "more Canadian women are one way than another" it all has to do with personality differences & whatnot...

One woman could be absolutely nice, & considered a complete cow by 10 other people simply because their personalities clash with hers. Does this mean she's evil or a rotten individual? Not at all. Does it mean they are? Not at all.

I definitely would not try to compare "Canadian women vs American women"

As a woman, I am going to say that I have seen my fair share of "crazy b*tches" around, I'm going to say that growing up in the community I did, (I'm sure they are all lovely people *Rolls eyes*) I ended up with the goal of striving to be as male as I possibly could. I grew up & after watching & learning some of the behaviors of my female peers, I decided it simply made more sense to think like a man. In other words, it just made more sense to be logical, rational, reasonable... all qualities that women I grew up with are most definitely not.

I'm not going to claim to be perfect either though... even I have my "silly female moments" usually about once a month where my hormones go all insane & i curse the fact that I'm a woman because I'm aware that I'm beign irrational, unreasonable, and completely illogical, and yet I feel helpless to do anything about it because I'm "all caught up" in whatever feeling I'm all caught up in.

Anyways, enough blathering :D

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:54 pm

brodiek brodiek:
I'm always told that from over seas that we're lucky to have the women that we do.

I must agree after traveling abroad.

I have been told numerous times from people all over the world that Canadian woman are some of the hottest. I have nothing but love for the canadian women, even though some are crazy

Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:35 pm

camerontech camerontech:
I have been told numerous times from people all over the world that Canadian woman are some of the hottest. I have nothing but love for the canadian women, even though some are crazy

[BB] cheers to that! Canadian chicks kick ass! [cheer]

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:03 pm

I don't think about Canadian women on a regular basis, nor do I have an opinion on them in general. I met a handful about 26 years ago on some travel through Europe. They were very nice. That's all I know.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:31 pm

If I was to do a comparison of Canadian women I would require a full frontal for starters.

Uncle J said to always start with the naked facts and go from there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:08 pm

ok all i know as me being my normal american self is that i LOVE canadian women there so awesome :D but thats me i love everything about canada. cause its am awesome place to be altho i live in ohio O_O i am part canadian and i hope to move there one day :) that would be killer

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:36 am

They are all sisters when you tip'em upside down. It is when they open their mouth that makes the difference.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:21 am

Joe_Stalin Joe_Stalin:
If I was to do a comparison of Canadian women I would require a full frontal for starters.

Uncle J said to always start with the naked facts and go from there.

ROTFL