GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:02 pm

What a cutie! :D

What is his/her name?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Technically her name is Winnie. I've been calling her Skinny, because she's like a mouse and can apparently collapse her skeleton to squeeze through things the diameter of a beer can. Also been calling her Stinky, because after she eats the smells she can emit are like WOOF! PDT_Armataz_01_32

Today's name has been Bitey, because I think her teeth are hurting her making her more aggressive and grouchy. The claws look like freshly forged scimitars and when she flashes them at the dog or the other cats or a toy it's actually kind of scary, and I really don't need to go rushing for a tetanus shot. She is pretty friendly though, and purrs a lot, so I'll assume she likes us and is in the struggle with us for the next decade and a half or so.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:57 pm

I remember pulling kittens out of tight spaces in the barn. You'd stick your arm down into spaces between walls or floor boards pn the loft and grab at the first warm furry thing you could, getting scratched, hissed at and bit ......praying the entire time it was a barn cat and not a rat.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Thanos wrote:
Technically her name is Winnie. I've been calling her Skinny, because she's like a mouse and can apparently collapse her skeleton to squeeze through things the diameter of a beer can. Also been calling her Stinky, because after she eats the smells she can emit are like WOOF! PDT_Armataz_01_32

Today's name has been Bitey, because I think her teeth are hurting her making her more aggressive and grouchy. The claws look like freshly forged scimitars and when she flashes them at the dog or the other cats or a toy it's actually kind of scary, and I really don't need to go rushing for a tetanus shot. She is pretty friendly though, and purrs a lot, so I'll assume she likes us and is in the struggle with us for the next decade and a half or so.

Winnie... I think it suits her. She looks quite young... 2-3 months old?

She looks and sounds like she won't be one to take any crap from anyone else around her!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Something like that. The two males cats are fairly confused. The old one is mostly mellow about it although he's swatted at her a couple of times. The younger one now has middle-child syndrome and has been alternating between depression and anger at her, although they were kinda sorta semi-playing together earlier today. The dog is absolutely fascinated by her and gets upset when they're separated; being a terrier though we keep an eye on her in case any sudden kitty movements kick the dog's instincts on animals that small into gear. Kind of fun though watching their new little community of fur-babbies organize itself.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:05 am

Black kitties rule! :rock:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:20 pm

So my daughter sent me this picture. She thinking of changing the cats name to asshole. I get to laugh at her and the cat. Still wondering how he manage this with out toppling the tree.

Attachments:
Tom in tree.JPG
Tom in tree.JPG [ 141.13 KiB | Viewed 7 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:08 pm

Looks like he likes is new kitty bed! :D

They might want to consider anchoring the tree to prevent toppling.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:37 am

Jungle Kitteh!

Might be food in there, you never know!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Just noticed that my picture disappeared from the previous page. So here's an even better pic of the little furball called Archie:

Attachments:
archie2.jpg
archie2.jpg [ 136.96 KiB | Viewed 6 times ]
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 12  13  14  15  16