CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:45 am

I AM EUROPEAN AND WHAT I MISS IN CANADA:

FREE EDUCATION SYSTEM FROM KINDERGARTEN TO UNIVERSITY TO THE FIRST DEGREE 5 YEARS MASTERDEGREE WITH SUBSIDIES MEALS AND APARTMENTS AND OTHER STUDENT DISCOUNTS,

FREE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM WITH ALL HEALTH RELATED SERVICES WITH DENTAL SERVICES,

3 YEARS PAID MATERNITY LEAVE FOR MOTHERS,

HOME CREATION AID FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN WITH CAD$26,500 SUBSIDIES PROGRAMS FROM THE GOVERNMENT,

TRAVEL BENEFITS FOR ALL AGES AND AT AND OVER 65 FREE AND UNLIMITED TRAVEL NATION WIDE AND INTERNATIONAL DISCOUNTS,

STEADY EMPLOYMENT AND 4-6 WEEKS PAID VACATION WITH STRONG LABOUR LAWS,

EUROPEAN TV STATION VIA SATELLITE FROM EUROPE,

FREEDOM WHAT I NEED IN CANADA,

AND THE LAST ONE CANADIAN PASSPORT PROCEDURES BY EUROPEAN WAY AS A CITIZENSHIP RIGHT'S WAY.

THAT'S ALL WHAT I NEED IN CANADA...JUST ONLY A BASIC EUROPEAN LIFESTYLE...

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 9:50 am

Hello Rebel200/Rebel2001/INDEPENDENT and what ever.. If you arent happy, and you are FROM Europe..well you could allways move back, its your choice... But of any place you could live, Canada has to be one of the TOP choices...

P.S. Please dont spam the forum like you did yesterday

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:03 am

RoyalHighlander RoyalHighlander:
Hello Rebel200/Rebel2001/INDEPENDENT and what ever.. If you arent happy, and you are FROM Europe..well you could allways move back, its your choice... But of any place you could live, Canada has to be one of the TOP choices...

P.S. Please dont spam the forum like you did yesterday

I HAVE NO INTENTION ABOUT THAT. JUST FIGURE OUT ABOUT YOUR PRIDE ABOUT CANADA.

THAT'S A NICE THING TO BE PROUD ABOUT CANADA, BUT MY QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU SO PROUD ABOUT?

BUT HEY, AGAIN THAT WAS A QUESTION AND I AM INDEPENDENT...

MAYBE IF I BORN IN CANADA THAN I WILL PROUD OF CANADA BUT I SAW DIFFRENT THINGS AT THE DIFFRENT WAYS...

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:06 am

Well members this person has raised a good question,, WHY are we proud Canadians? So how about some of here tell him why?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:54 am

RoyalHighlander RoyalHighlander:
Well members this person has raised a good question,, WHY are we proud Canadians? So how about some of here tell him why?

8) :idea: 8O :lol: I AM LISTENING.....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:17 pm

WHILE I AM WAITING FOR YOU . YOU CAN LISTEN THE EUROPEAN #1 RADIO STATION VIA INTERNET LIVESTREAM:

DANUBIUS RADIO #1 RADIO STATION IN EUROPE
http://www.danubius.hu/DanubiusRadioCik ... c4ff9a6af6

JUST CLICK ON THE RIGHT UPPER CORNER'S LOGO TO GET THE LIVESTREAM

ENJOY IT...

I LOVE CANADIAN HOCKEY AND JASPER AND BANFF... GIVE ME MORE ..

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 3:10 pm

EVEN YOU CAN READ EUROPEAN UNION NEWS PAPER VIA INTERNET:

EU OBSERVER

http://www.euobserver.com/index.phtml?sid=9

ENJOY IT...

STILL WAITING

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 3:45 pm

For me, its the fact that its my homeland and its where I spent my whole life. The rockies, niagara falls, the fishing grounds, are all but just a few reasons why I love my country so much. But to tell you the truth, I am actually more proud of my provence of BC more than I am of my country. I dont know why, I guess its because of all the toruism and reveiws.

And it could also be for that .Vancouver based Staurday Night Live skit that really got me proud to be a BCer.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 8:35 am

THAT'S A NICE THING TO BE PROUD ABOUT CANADA, BUT MY QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU SO PROUD ABOUT?

The biggest reasons to be proud of Canada... Our ability to be caring, non judgmental, peaceful people who believe everyone, everywhere has a right to their opinions and way of life. Our ability to accept everyone, regardless of race, color or ethnic origins. And most especially, our tolerance of those who believe we are somehow weak or inferior because of these values.

BTW, one of the freedoms of Canada is the freedom to leave if you believe you would have a better life elsewhere.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:24 pm

Johnny-Canuck Johnny-Canuck:
For me, its the fact that its my homeland and its where I spent my whole life. The rockies, niagara falls, the fishing grounds, are all but just a few reasons why I love my country so much. But to tell you the truth, I am actually more proud of my provence of BC more than I am of my country. I dont know why, I guess its because of all the toruism and reveiws.

And it could also be for that .Vancouver based Staurday Night Live skit that really got me proud to be a BCer.

IT IS A VERY NICE THING TO HEAR ABOUT PEOPLE WHO LOVED THEIR OWN COUNTRY...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 5:31 pm

gemini39 gemini39:

The biggest reasons to be proud of Canada... Our ability to be caring, non judgmental, peaceful people who believe everyone, everywhere has a right to their opinions and way of life. Our ability to accept everyone, regardless of race, color or ethnic origins. And most especially, our tolerance of those who believe we are somehow weak or inferior because of these values.

BTW, one of the freedoms of Canada is the freedom to leave if you believe you would have a better life elsewhere.

jUST RECENTLY I GOT A GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE KEG AND THE FIRST TIME VISIT THEM AND I HAD A VERY GOOD IMPRESSION ABOUT THE CANADIAN WHO SPEND THEIR TIME PEACEFULLY AND NICELY..

I LOVE CANADIAN HOCKEY, NICE PEOPLE, BANFF , JASPER, AND THE NICE AREA OF THE WESTERN CANADA...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:14 pm

Todays news:

A terrorist man who killed 329 people with an airline about 18 years ago got only 5 years jail in Canada.

Canada is sick and mentally ill.

USA will kick Canada ass so hard than never before.

USA and the world fight against terrorist and Canada even feed them and house them, help them...

if someone kill 329 people in USA as a terrorist than the killer will get 50 years times 329= 16,450 years jail or better situation death sentence..what he deserve...

Congratulations Canada to help for terrorist in Canada.

You just invited more terrorist from around the world.

CNN and other media will kick Canada ass and of course USA will close the Canada USA border for good....

I would do that...

Oh my God... I can not believe that I am a Canadian citizen... I am shame to be a Canadian citizen...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:26 pm

I don't think you are being fair to anyone here by bashing Canada. I for one take offence to your last message.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:28 pm

Former Prime Minister told on TV.

Canada doesn't like USA but they want to help.

Well if someone hate someone how do you expect help?

Well I have a very good commonsense and can decided right and wrong, but Canada for me just mentally ill.

Sorry but this is what I see here. Someone tell me I am wrong...and please explain it why a killer who killed 329 people get only 5 years jail and Canada hate USA but want to help?

that was enough for today... :?: :cry:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:40 pm

INDEPENDENT INDEPENDENT:
Well I have a very good commonsense and can decided right and wrong, but Canada for me just mentally ill.

:

Well you can allways go back to your communist Eurotash country and make a beeter life ther then.. And this thread has been locked. The other day you spammed like a fuki maniac, and when you came back you were given a chance, now you come here and insult us/Canada, well if you hate it sooooo much, exercise your rights and go home... Buh BYE

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  1  2  Next