CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:56 am

Whats up my fellow canadianos :D

Im tryin to turn my basement into a recreation room and i need some pictures hangin around on the walls ... Right now im looking for pictures of for ex: Molson Canadian beer ... I live in Ontario, about 100 km north from Toronto.. do any of you know where I can buy pictures like that? big or small ... Or even if you could find a wallpaper of it here on the internet that we would be fine, cuz i could just print it off myself and frame it ... so whichever one would be very helpful

thanks in advance!

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:37 am

Use beer bottle lables. Soak them in water, peel them off then stick them on the wall as if they are wall paper. My brpther did that with Blue, it should work with Molson (formerly)Canadian. It could take a while, but it is free after you have drank the beer

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:14 pm

there are a couple molson wallpapers in the gallery:
http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?op= ... gall&gid=3

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:08 am

I have a plastic replica Molson Export Bottle that stands nearly 2 ft high, with the label and all, That would make a nice addition to some ones rec room.. If you are intersted let me know and ill post a pic of it for you..Its a neat collectors item.. The wife said I have to get rid of some of my "stuff" I want 40.00 for it plus the shipping.. Let me know here or in a PM if you want to se it.. (RH)

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:34 am

I have a molson canadian bottle like RH has of Ex. I was thinking of getting my parents (because I am under legal drinking age) to go into one of the liquer stores and asking if they would order me some of the promotional products they always have hanging (posters, neon lights, displays etc). I need to pick some up because in cabnetry at school I am making a bar :lol:

It is 6 feet long, the curves back in a 'L' shape 2 feet back from that. It is 42 inches high. I am about 80% done now, no plans either, just making it up as I go. I'll be sure tpo post a pic when I am done it.