bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
andyt andyt:
You guys are right. It really is fun to pile on somebody and feel virtuous doing it.

Come to the Dark Side, Andy.......

Nah. You guys are too scary. I figure with Eureka gone, that other guy banned, and for some reason me not getting much attention, you guys will start turning on each other any time now. You can just read the misery in Shep's posts as he mourns Eureka's absence.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:01 pm

andyt andyt:
Gunnair Gunnair:
andyt andyt:
You guys are right. It really is fun to pile on somebody and feel virtuous doing it.

Nah. You guys are too scary. I figure with Eureka gone, that other guy banned, and for some reason me not getting much attention, you guys will start turning on each other any time now. You can just read the misery in Shep's posts as he mourns Eureka's absence.

You sound sad, friend, as you fall into forum obscurity. Like Zoolander overshadowed by Hansel - maybe you just need to challenge all on a walk off and start your daily postings on wealth equity to get into top spot as most annoying .

Remember, OTI will always have your six.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:40 pm

andyt andyt:
Gunnair Gunnair:
andyt andyt:

Eureka is gone? I missed the memo on that. What'd he do to get banned? Post an actual argument to something? :lol:

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:42 pm

I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow................I'll let you know. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Macguyver Macguyver:
2849 Woodsmere Ct

Kissimmee, FL 34746

4 bedroom
2500 square feet
pool
3 baths
$105,000.00

You can't build for that price. MLS Orlando was my search term.

I guess MLS in Canada is different from MLS in the US tho. I am sure he had figured that out?

(in case anyone missed it, there was sarcasm dripping. Can someone please hand me a napkin?)

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:53 pm

He's spamming from:
TRUE REAL ESTATE INC
SARASOTA, FL

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Regina Regina:
He's spamming from:
TRUE REAL ESTATE INC
SARASOTA, FL

So, his question should have been:

"Hi, I am a real estate agent in Sarasota, FL, and I am wondering which sites you use, as Canadians, to search for property here in the US, since I want to expand my business and would make it easier for you to find some good (or more, MY) property.
Do you use MLS, or would it be smarter to advertise on another site, and if so, which one?"

But... Stupid didn't say that...

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:57 pm

andyt andyt:
I figure with Eureka gone, that other guy banned, and for some reason me not getting much attention, you guys will start turning on each other any time now

You managed to get our attention, maybe not the way you wanted, but you definitely got our attention....

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Regina Regina:
He's spamming from:
TRUE REAL ESTATE INC
SARASOTA, FL

So, his question should have been:

"Hi, I am a real estate agent in Sarasota, FL, and I am wondering which sites you use, as Canadians, to search for property here in the US, since I want to expand my business and would make it easier for you to find some good (or more, MY) property.
Do you use MLS, or would it be smarter to advertise on another site, and if so, which one?"

But... Stupid didn't say that...

Which most of us who have been 'around the block' were waiting for.

The part about spammers (I think) that most irks us, is not that they try to get us to buy garbage that we don't want, it's that they think we're stupid while trying.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:02 pm

flguy13 flguy13:
Disappointing that the first 3 answers were garbage. I guess I should have figured as much coming from a bunch of canadians, eh.

If you don't want to do business with Canadians, THAT is the perfect way to make it happen. Good job! Your boss will be VERY proud of you! :P

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:03 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
andyt andyt:

Eureka is gone? I missed the memo on that. What'd he do to get banned? Post an actual argument to something? :lol:

Eureka isn't gone. He's just lurking.

Site Admin
Site Admin
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:11 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Eureka is gone? I missed the memo on that. What'd he do to get banned? Post an actual argument to something?

eureka received a warning for personal attacks on Dec 22, his last post here was on the 29th. The last time he was on site was 10:31am this morning, as SprCForr put it......lurking.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:02 pm

Funny, it’s like you're all lurking, waiting for someone new to ridicule. I find that pretty pathetic. Don't you people have anything better to do? Never mind, that is a stupid question, because if you had something better to do, you'd be doing it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Macguyver Macguyver:
Funny, it’s like you're all lurking, waiting for someone new to ridicule. I find that pretty pathetic. Don't you people have anything better to do? Never mind, that is a stupid question, because if you had something better to do, you'd be doing it.

Yeah, we're bored. Just like you, because you too, are replying to it :P

I is just sayin :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:16 pm

Macguyver Macguyver:

[wav]http://jetcityorange.com/mosquito-ringtone/mosquito-ringtone.wav[/wav]

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 9  Next