bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:04 am

Thematic-Device Thematic-Device:
UncannyNoah UncannyNoah:
anyone know what the best bussiness school is?

I'd recommend you also take a gander at some of the american schools, while the tuition may seem steep it's often alleviated by scholarships, grants, and loans.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/edu/grad/r ... _brief.php

But if you want to stay in Canada, forbes magazine voted York number 6, and Queens number 10 for top business schools outside the US, and its a pretty selective group.

http://www.forbes.com/2003/09/24/bschooland.html

Tman1 Tman1:
five five:
Are the one's i've mentioned costly? I don't know, it doesn't really matter because if you go as an exchange student your tuition fees are waived as you continue to pay what you normally would to your institution back home.

Exchange student? If you are a foreign student, the cost of tuition is more than double than what Canadians pay.

The differential for Dalhousie is nowhere near that number.

Well take it as you like but foreign students do pay that amount at least in my experience and Universities I went to.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:16 am

All depends on what you are studying.. Engineering../ business..Law.. UBC has a great programs.. SFU if your into sciences.

In Alberta U of A is top notch, U of Calgary and U of lethbridge are giood schools.
In Saskatchewan U of S in saskatoon and U of regina.
University of Manitoba and Brandon are good if you are in Manitoba
Queens, U of Toronto, Ryerson polytech, Waterloo, Guelph, U of Ottawa... in Ontario. McGill and Concordia in Quebec Dalhousie... St Francis Xavier university of New Bruswick...

they are all great schools.. you can located thier websites by typing Canadian universities into goggle.....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:15 pm

Thematic-Device Thematic-Device:
Blue_Nose Blue_Nose:
St Francis Xavier University is the best Undergrad university in Canada for the last few years *ahem ahem* :wink: (McLean's magazine)

Yeah, except is in the middle of nowhere...

When you're there, it's the only place you need to be :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:06 pm

$1:
anyone know what the best bussiness school is?

Richard Ivey School of Business (University of Western Ontario - UWO) is considered the best in Canada, and highly ranked among the best in the world.

I'm actually shocked at the lack of UWO mentions.