canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:30 pm

Import/Export stats

Look, Canada supplies more to the US than any other nation, more then the US supplies to Canada. Granted, you supply more then any other nation on earth to us, but the point is that we have 1/6th your econamy and we give you more!

And it's not a direct qoute but a general argument of yours.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:32 pm

W.Bush Esquire W.Bush Esquire:
No, obviously you dont know what a troll is. Someone with no argumentive value at all. I would call all you trolls simply because you offer nothing in context to my replies and responses. I dont have superior knowledge, never claimed to, you on the other hand fabricate things which makes you dishonest. I come onto this site to offer my OPINIONS, dont like it tough. Your the troll then.

You're entitled to your opinions, but when it comes to bring arguments... Come on, you are reproaching some posters here the fact that they are not answering your arguments but you never answer theirs...

Maybe you haven't noticed yet, but you seem very egocentric.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:33 pm

lily lily:
dubya whoever... dubya whoever...:
No, obviously you dont know what a troll is.

I'm Norwegian. I know exactly what a troll is. :lol:

Yah, it shows.

Now now now, don't resort to name calling eh?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:34 pm

Oh God, it's turned into a fucking political debate.

SadBlue SadBlue:
lily lily:
dubya whoever... dubya whoever...:
No, obviously you dont know what a troll is.

I'm Norwegian. I know exactly what a troll is. :lol:

Yah, it shows.

Now now now, don't resort to name calling eh?

Heh

SadBlue SadBlue:
Import/Export stats

Look, Canada supplies more to the US than any other nation, more then the US supplies to Canada. Granted, you supply more then any other nation on earth to us, but the point is that we have 1/6th your econamy and we give you more!

And it's not a direct qoute but a general argument of yours.

Well, thank you sad blue, if you just did that in the first place instead of calling me names. You assume too much, that is not my general argument.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:35 pm

Damien Damien:
No, obviously you dont know what a troll is. Someone with no argumentive value at all. I would call all you trolls simply because you offer nothing in context to my replies and responses. I dont have superior knowledge, never claimed to, you on the other hand fabricate things which makes you dishonest. I come onto this site to offer my OPINIONS, dont like it tough. Your the troll then.

You're entitled to your opinions, but when it comes to bring arguments... Come on, you are reproaching some posters here the fact that they are not answering your arguments but you never answer theirs...

Maybe you haven't noticed yet, but you seem very egocentric.

They dont have an argument, I approched them with one and they failed to deliever untill recently. Bring me your argument then.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:35 pm

Sorry Scarcrow, I'm real sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the thread, but I can't stand letting trolls get away with murder. Really sorry bud :(

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:36 pm

If he did that in the first place, we all wouldn't have spent the last hour arguing about NOTHING!

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:36 pm

SadBlue SadBlue:
Sorry Scarcrow, I'm real sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the thread, but I can't stand letting trolls get away with murder. Really sorry bud :(

Eh... you're forgiven.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:37 pm

Took me a bloody hour to find the statistics...

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:37 pm

SadBlue SadBlue:

Ha ha, what a little pansy waste. Little suck up. Fine. Be cowards. Sure do act like your avatar, a little bug.

Last edited by W.Bush Esquire on Fri May 20, 2005 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:38 pm

lol. I hate StatCan. It's a bitch. Takes hours to navigate.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:39 pm

SadBlue SadBlue:

Ha ha, what a little pansy waste. Little suck up. Fine. Be cowards.

What the fuck are you still doing here, you dumb fuck? it's done and over with. Give it a fucking rest.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:39 pm

Scarecrow Scarecrow:
SadBlue SadBlue:

Ha ha, what a little pansy waste. Little suck up. Fine. Be cowards.

What the fuck are you still doing here, you dumb fuck? it's done and over with. Give it a fucking rest.

Ha ha ha. Hope the mods come here and ban your ass, your uncouth language results in your derogatory mind.

Last edited by W.Bush Esquire on Fri May 20, 2005 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next