CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
Profile
Posts: 3304
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:30 pm
 


Import/Export stats

Look, Canada supplies more to the US than any other nation, more then the US supplies to Canada. Granted, you supply more then any other nation on earth to us, but the point is that we have 1/6th your econamy and we give you more!

And it's not a direct qoute but a general argument of yours.


Offline
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 522
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:32 pm
 


W.Bush Esquire wrote:
No, obviously you dont know what a troll is. Someone with no argumentive value at all. I would call all you trolls simply because you offer nothing in context to my replies and responses. I dont have superior knowledge, never claimed to, you on the other hand fabricate things which makes you dishonest. I come onto this site to offer my OPINIONS, dont like it tough. Your the troll then.


You're entitled to your opinions, but when it comes to bring arguments... Come on, you are reproaching some posters here the fact that they are not answering your arguments but you never answer theirs...

Maybe you haven't noticed yet, but you seem very egocentric.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
Profile
Posts: 3304
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:33 pm
 


W.Bush Esquire wrote:
lily wrote:
dubya whoever... wrote:
No, obviously you dont know what a troll is.

I'm Norwegian. I know exactly what a troll is. :lol:


Yah, it shows.


Now now now, don't resort to name calling eh?


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 370
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:34 pm
 


Oh God, it's turned into a fucking political debate.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 370
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:34 pm
 


SadBlue wrote:
W.Bush Esquire wrote:
lily wrote:
dubya whoever... wrote:
No, obviously you dont know what a troll is.

I'm Norwegian. I know exactly what a troll is. :lol:


Yah, it shows.


Now now now, don't resort to name calling eh?



Heh


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 125
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:34 pm
 


SadBlue wrote:
Import/Export stats

Look, Canada supplies more to the US than any other nation, more then the US supplies to Canada. Granted, you supply more then any other nation on earth to us, but the point is that we have 1/6th your econamy and we give you more!

And it's not a direct qoute but a general argument of yours.


Well, thank you sad blue, if you just did that in the first place instead of calling me names. You assume too much, that is not my general argument.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 125
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:35 pm
 


Damien wrote:
W.Bush Esquire wrote:
No, obviously you dont know what a troll is. Someone with no argumentive value at all. I would call all you trolls simply because you offer nothing in context to my replies and responses. I dont have superior knowledge, never claimed to, you on the other hand fabricate things which makes you dishonest. I come onto this site to offer my OPINIONS, dont like it tough. Your the troll then.


You're entitled to your opinions, but when it comes to bring arguments... Come on, you are reproaching some posters here the fact that they are not answering your arguments but you never answer theirs...

Maybe you haven't noticed yet, but you seem very egocentric.


They dont have an argument, I approched them with one and they failed to deliever untill recently. Bring me your argument then.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
Profile
Posts: 3304
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:35 pm
 


Sorry Scarcrow, I'm real sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the thread, but I can't stand letting trolls get away with murder. Really sorry bud :(


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 370
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:36 pm
 


If he did that in the first place, we all wouldn't have spent the last hour arguing about NOTHING!


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 370
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:36 pm
 


SadBlue wrote:
Sorry Scarcrow, I'm real sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the thread, but I can't stand letting trolls get away with murder. Really sorry bud :(


Eh... you're forgiven.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
Profile
Posts: 3304
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:37 pm
 


Took me a bloody hour to find the statistics...


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 125
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:37 pm
 


SadBlue wrote:
Sorry Scarcrow, I'm real sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the thread, but I can't stand letting trolls get away with murder. Really sorry bud :(


Ha ha, what a little pansy waste. Little suck up. Fine. Be cowards. Sure do act like your avatar, a little bug.


Last edited by W.Bush Esquire on Fri May 20, 2005 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 370
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:38 pm
 


lol. I hate StatCan. It's a bitch. Takes hours to navigate.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 370
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:39 pm
 


W.Bush Esquire wrote:
SadBlue wrote:
Sorry Scarcrow, I'm real sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the thread, but I can't stand letting trolls get away with murder. Really sorry bud :(


Ha ha, what a little pansy waste. Little suck up. Fine. Be cowards.


What the fuck are you still doing here, you dumb fuck? it's done and over with. Give it a fucking rest.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
Profile
Posts: 125
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:39 pm
 


Scarecrow wrote:
W.Bush Esquire wrote:
SadBlue wrote:
Sorry Scarcrow, I'm real sorry. I didn't mean to ruin the thread, but I can't stand letting trolls get away with murder. Really sorry bud :(


Ha ha, what a little pansy waste. Little suck up. Fine. Be cowards.


What the fuck are you still doing here, you dumb fuck? it's done and over with. Give it a fucking rest.


Ha ha ha. Hope the mods come here and ban your ass, your uncouth language results in your derogatory mind.


Last edited by W.Bush Esquire on Fri May 20, 2005 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.